Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Experience Ninja's unmatched versatility. Discover how smart-speed technology and the 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough. Get the best result every time thanks to easy-to-use controls and a smart design that automatically adjusts the motor speed to the consistency of the ingredients. Use the extra large pitcher for tall orders - whether you have a large family, are a health enthusiast, or like to entertain, you can make all the drinks you need and more! Make homemade dough, batter, and more - easily! Pizza, biscuits, bread, and desserts at the touch of a button! It's more than a food processor. It's more than a blender. It's the Ninja Kitchen System.

Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Workhorse of a blender and more

Lots of power and lots of versatility, makes this kitchen system a definite asset in the kitchen. The first thing I noticed, as I removed it from the packaging, was how light this product was. Easily lifted with one hand, you don't expect it to have the power that it does. Easily pulverizes ice, mixes dough, blends thoroughly and evenly, it can replace a few other "counter" appliances. I have made smoothies, bread dough, cookie dough, hummus, pasta dough, pureed soups, cauliflower and many other food types.

Blending Power
One thing I have learned to do it "pulse" before blending. This allows the product to get chopped up a bit and settle to the bottom so that the blender can do it's thing, and it does quite well with all food items I have subjected it to. My hummus came out much much smoother that it did in my food processor. I don't use wheat products, so pureed cauliflower is my go to base for "bread" type items and the Ninja does a great job.

Versatility
Coming with several attachments, this blender allows you to make dough (cookie, bread and pasta), smoothies with ice (and the ice is thoroughly incorporated, no chunks), and of course blending and pureeing everything from soup to hummus to pesto. It does everything a food processor does, except slice and grate, and, in some cases, it does it better.

It states that you can put it in the dishwasher, and I have, but I prefer to wash the plastic parts by hand. The blades I always put in the dishwasher as they are VERY sharp and I have sliced and diced a finger when washing by hand. The lid cleans up beautifully in the dishwasher but make sure you open up the corner tab so as not catch any food residue in the corners. The lid has many crevices so it takes a more meticulous wash if doing by hand.

More of a hands on trial and error person, the instructions are there for a reason, but I found this machine very intuitive and not complicated to run at all. Plug in and start pushing buttons. Not rocket science.

I'm not sure how it could be designed otherwise, but that little nub on the bottom that hold the blades in place, always gets in the way of removing all the food in the blender. The squared off corners don't clean out as easily as a round container, but I won't abandon it for these reasons. Not nearly as annoying as that huge center post in a food processor.

So far so good. It has hiccuped a couple of times when working through some dough items, but a redistributing of the food in the blender seemed to clear this up.

Not what I was expecting

I guess after seeing the infomercail, I got overly excited so i was a little dissapointed in the blender. Its a nice looking blender BUT I dont think it gets the job done. My cheaper probably blends better than this one. When I make smoothies, It still leaves chunky ice which is ok since i like icy smoothies. But when I need a really smooth mixture I dont think it works that good

Blending Power
doesnt blend super smooth but ok for smoothies

Versatility
it kneads dough, crushes ice, and blends

dishwasher safe. need I say more?

only 3 buttons on the blender, and theres a button to release the lid

Love the stainless steel. looks very professional

so far it still works like it did when i first took it out of the box

The best blender out there!

from Columbus, Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

My husband bought this for me as a Christmas gift and I must say it's the best blender I've ever owned. I planned on buying a new mixer for baking but, with this having a mixer with it, that solved all of my problems. I have a small kitchen right now so, having something that doesn't take up much space was important. I've used it for making smoothies, crushing ice for slushies, making hummus, icing and mixing cookie batter.
    So far, I haven't had a single problem out of it, it's very powerful and has easy to read measurements on the side. I can easily store it in my cabinets for later use or simply leave it out on the counter. With it being so durable I don't think I'll be replacing it any time soon!

Best blender in my price range!

from Jerome, ID

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I bought the ninja system 2 years ago and I have blended everything from smoothies to applesauce. In fact, I didn't even peel the apples. I just threw them in and voila! Applesauce!

Blending Power
    I haven't run into anything (food) that couldn't be blended. The ninja crushes ice and frozen bananas like a champ! I have also made chocolate chip cookies and it breezed right through.

Versatility
    I have made salsa, milkshakes, applesauce, cookie dough, biscuit dough, pie crusts...the list goes on and on. I have used the paddle to make pancake mix and crepe batter.

Very easy to clean. Honestly, what's easier than throwing it all in the dishwasher? It is best to wash it right after using because smells like onions tend to stick to the plastic.

The ninja is so easy to use. My kids use it to make smoothies and milkshakes without any problems. But...the blades are really sharp, so only older children should use.

Simple system and doesn't need anymore bells and whistles to do the job!

We've had our Ninja for over 2 years with continuous use and no problems or issues at all. The parts are sturdy and the blades are still as sharp as when we bought it.

Not for me

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I am not impressed with this blender at all. It is difficult to use, doesn't blend as well as other machines, and is a huge pain to clean.

Yeah there is no ease in cleaning this machine. There are a crap ton of parts! The blades are super sharp! I have cut myself trying to clean them. They say it's dishwasher safe, I don't believe that. We started putting the parts in the dishwasher because it sucked so bad to wash by hand. The plastic pieces are showing wear as a result and it doesn't quite work the same.

This is not an easy to use blender. I read the instructions, and then put them away and tried to use the machine. I ended up getting the instructions out and keeping them in the cabinet with it so that every time I went to use it I could actually use it. Otherwise I would forget and spend 20 minutes fiddling with the parts to figure out what it was that I was trying to do.

I guess the design of it is nice? It looks ok, a bit industrial for me.

It's durable, but didn't hold up to some of the same use that I've given to other blenders.

Wonderful blender!

from Scotland, SD

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I have had this blender for several years. I would have to say this is my favorite blender by far. I love that it has a high power motor. I burned out the motor on my first blender making smoothies. This one has way more power than a lot of other blenders. It mixes up smoothies like nothing else. I have a few chips on the plastic pitches. Nothing that effects the use ability. No leaks just cosmetic. I do wish the plastic was a bit tougher. I have never used the mixing padles. I use my mixer for that rather than getting out the blender. The blades are super sharp. I have cut myself several times on the blades while washing them!

Blending Power
    Has plenty of power to make smoothies with some frozen ingredients.

Easy to clean the pitcher but always cut myself on the blades. Food always gets into hard places to clean on the blades. Could be a better design.

This has a durable motor. The pitcher. Old be made of tougher plastic.

Very Good Blender

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

This Ninja blender model is the first Ninja product I bought. It is a very good blender system and does exactly what it says it is going to do. I have made smoothies, protein shakes, juices, pancake and waffle batter, salsa and cookie dough with this blender. I am very pleased with this, and would never own another blending system other than Ninja. It has different speeds for different recipes and uses. It also comes with the different blades for both the 72 ounce pitcher and the bowl. The manual explains what speed setting and blade you need to use for different foods and drinks you are making. All of the parts are very easy to wash as well, you can either hand wash them or put them in the dishwasher (just make sure the lids go on the top rack and not on the bottom, as I had one melt a little of the rubber on the lid). Other than that, I am very pleased with this product and the brand, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

very powerful

Versatility
    you can use this for cookie dough, bread dough, smoothies, cocktails, protein shakes, juicing, batters, salsa, and much more.

very easy to clean, either by hand washing or putting it in the dishwasher.

very easy to use, and the manual helps to show which speed and attachment to use for the different foods/beverages you want to make.

very cool design, looks great on the counter

very durable, base is very heavy

Just Okay

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I bought into the infomercial hype and decided to get the Ninja Kitchen System. When it arrived I was pretty excited to give it a go. Overall this is a decent blender. However it doesn't live up to many of the things stated in the infomercial. The biggest drawback you'll notice is that the power is pretty average. It will struggle with many heavy ingredients, or even when trying to break down chunks of ice. It also isn't a juicer or vitamix blender. This was a little disheartening given that it was stated as such in the advertisement.
    Overall the Ninja Kitchen System 1100 is good for blending smoothies, and other basic blends, but not worth the price.

Blending Power
    Pretty average. I was not impressed.

Versatility
    It has average at best versatility.

Pretty easy to clean. Disassembles, and reassembles without much of a headache.

Pretty easy to figure out. Just find your button and blend.

The design is simple, and attractive. I just wish the performance was just as good.

In the time I used it, it didn't break down on me. However, it did struggle on the heavier ingredients. I'm afraid that it doesn't have the power to last

• Versatility:

Excellent blender - Replaces blender and food processor!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

Just got my Nina Kitchen System a few weeks ago and I am still in disbelief how great it works! I'm pretty tough on my blenders (I left the last one smoking!) as my boyfriend insists on a weekly batch of red-lentil hummus that needs to be made, but the Ninja mixes up this thick goopy mess and more. I have to admit, I was skeptical when I read the directions and it said it can mix pizza and cookie dough, so I thought I'd best give that try while it's still under warranty. Much to my delight, using the paddle attachment and the processor bowl, my chocolate chip cookie dough was literally whipped and fluffy. The design of this blender is so neat from the attachments to how the bowl and jug attach. Overall, so far, very glad I bought this!

Blending Power
    Whipped my chocolate chip cookie dough!

Versatility
    It blends dough! I call that pretty versatile.

It's the easiest blender I've ever had to clean and it's also somewhat self cleaning! After using it you just fill the container 1/2 or 2/3 with water and a dash of dish soap and then hit the pulse button and it really does clean itself on the inside! I still take it off and wash it properly, but this feature helps. Most importantly for me, it is dishwasher safe.

Most complicated thing for me (which isn't really complicated, just need to refer to the papers that came with it) is deciphering which attachments are the best suited to your intended purpose.

Pretty amazing. Everything is very easy to assemble and take apart, easy to clean as there aren't a whole lot of nicks and crannies for food to get stuck in. The materials it's made with are solid, overall built very well.

So far, so good - but only time will tell. I've had mine for a bit over a month and I've mixed many servings of hummus, cookie dough, cake batter, cake icing and like one smoothie and my Ninja has showed no sign of wear.

• Versatility:

The Mix-All, Blend-All, Knead-All, Process-All Machine!

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I absolutely LOVE my Ninja Blender! I have tired many different blenders but was always disappointed with one aspect or another, or they would just break down too quickly. We drink a lot of smoothies in our house and having a good, reliable blender is a must. I am so happy that I decided to try this Ninja Blender! It is the best kitchen gadget I have (and I have a lot of gadgets!). It definitely gets more use than any other. It is extremely versatile; You can make smoothies, milkshakes or juice drinks, knead dough, process flour, paste, pie fillings and pretty much anything else you can think of. It always blends our smoothies to the perfect consistency. The first thing I noticed after purchasing it was how durable it was, while it's not made of glass, the plastic is very thick and durable. It's very easy to put together and there is a lid for each the blender and the processor pitchers. I found it quite easy to clean as well, the blades are very easy to remove and clean and the pitchers are designed so that it is very easy to clean the insides. I honestly don't have a single complaint about it and there is nothing I would change. I highly recommend the Ninja Kitchen System 1100 to anyone who wants a durable, good quality blender that has fantastic blending power and will make you the perfect smoothing or milkshake every time!

Best Blender Ever, And More

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I absolutely love my Ninja Blender and Food Processor. I needed a new blender and when I saw that this one had the food processing bowl as well I had to get it. I don't have a lot of room for a full size food processer so this was the obvious choice. If there was one thing I could ask for I guess it would big a bigger food processer bowl but I can do most everything I want to with this. Also, if you are blending a small amount of something you do need to stop the machine and use a spatula or something to push the ingredients down once or twice because it will push it up on the sides. It's great for smoothies with fresh or frozen fruits.

Blending Power
    I have no problem crushing ice cubes into a shaved ice consistency with this blender. Most powerful blender I have ever owned.

Versatility
    I give it a nine on versatility because if the food processer bowl was bigger I could do bigger batches of dough and batter.

Really easy to clean. Especially with the removable blades and dough paddles.

Just 3 buttons. So simple to use.

The design is sleek and stylish.

I've had it for a couple years now and it still seems to be going strong. I don't see or hear any warning signs of anything funny going on with it. I use mine at least 4 times a week for one thing or another. Sometimes I use it twice in the same evening. I just wash it out and start over when the need arises.

Has it's pros and cons

from upstate, NY

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

MY husband bought the Ninja kitchen system blender for me for a Christmas gift because have been making smoothies and milkshakes everyday using our 10 year old blender. I am pleased with the results as I have been using the blender for a little over two months. I use both the small (food processor) and large blender and I have used all of the blades and paddles. I am not a big fan of the whipping paddle because both times I have tried to make whipped cream the cream at the bottom is still runny because the paddle doesn't hit it. I do like the easy clean up though! I have used the dough paddle and found no problems with it. I have pulse "chopped" peppers in the food processor for a casserole and they came out ok. Too big in my opinion for a salsa. I mostly make milkshakes in the large blender and I feel like it does a great job crushing ice and frozen fruit. The rubber around the top lid is not of great quality and recently melted slightly on the top rack of my dishwasher. The pitchers themselves are plastic and seem like they could crack easily if dropped. I am happy for the gift, but with the two pitchers it is hard to store and takes up more counter space because the base is very big and my cabinets are low, so I can not stack the blender on top of the base.

Takes a little getting used to hitting the power button every time before selecting the speed.