Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Experience Ninja's unmatched versatility. Discover how smart-speed technology and the 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough. Get the best result every time thanks to easy-to-use controls and a smart design that automatically adjusts the motor speed to the consistency of the ingredients. Use the extra large pitcher for tall orders - whether you have a large family, are a health enthusiast, or like to entertain, you can make all the drinks you need and more! Make homemade dough, batter, and more - easily! Pizza, biscuits, bread, and desserts at the touch of a button! It's more than a food processor. It's more than a blender. It's the Ninja Kitchen System.

Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967

Pros

• Easy to clean (6)
  • Good pitcher (6)
  • Good power output (5)
  • Stable (5)
  • Precise control (4)

• Crushing ice (5)
  • Drinks (5)
  • Cooking (4)
  • Small kitchen (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4)

Workhorse of a blender and more

Lots of power and lots of versatility, makes this kitchen system a definite asset in the kitchen. The first thing I noticed, as I removed it from the packaging, was how light this product was. Easily lifted with one hand, you don't expect it to have the power that it does. Easily pulverizes ice, mixes dough, blends thoroughly and evenly, it can replace a few other "counter" appliances. I have made smoothies, bread dough, cookie dough, hummus, pasta dough, pureed soups, cauliflower and many other food types.

Blending Power
One thing I have learned to do it "pulse" before blending. This allows the product to get chopped up a bit and settle to the bottom so that the blender can do it's thing, and it does quite well with all food items I have subjected it to. My hummus came out much much smoother that it did in my food processor. I don't use wheat products, so pureed cauliflower is my go to base for "bread" type items and the Ninja does a great job.

Versatility
Coming with several attachments, this blender allows you to make dough (cookie, bread and pasta), smoothies with ice (and the ice is thoroughly incorporated, no chunks), and of course blending and pureeing everything from soup to hummus to pesto. It does everything a food processor does, except slice and grate, and, in some cases, it does it better.

It states that you can put it in the dishwasher, and I have, but I prefer to wash the plastic parts by hand. The blades I always put in the dishwasher as they are VERY sharp and I have sliced and diced a finger when washing by hand. The lid cleans up beautifully in the dishwasher but make sure you open up the corner tab so as not catch any food residue in the corners. The lid has many crevices so it takes a more meticulous wash if doing by hand.

More of a hands on trial and error person, the instructions are there for a reason, but I found this machine very intuitive and not complicated to run at all. Plug in and start pushing buttons. Not rocket science.

I'm not sure how it could be designed otherwise, but that little nub on the bottom that hold the blades in place, always gets in the way of removing all the food in the blender. The squared off corners don't clean out as easily as a round container, but I won't abandon it for these reasons. Not nearly as annoying as that huge center post in a food processor.

So far so good. It has hiccuped a couple of times when working through some dough items, but a redistributing of the food in the blender seemed to clear this up.

Not what I was expecting

I guess after seeing the infomercail, I got overly excited so i was a little dissapointed in the blender. Its a nice looking blender BUT I dont think it gets the job done. My cheaper probably blends better than this one. When I make smoothies, It still leaves chunky ice which is ok since i like icy smoothies. But when I need a really smooth mixture I dont think it works that good

Blending Power
doesnt blend super smooth but ok for smoothies

Versatility
it kneads dough, crushes ice, and blends

dishwasher safe. need I say more?

only 3 buttons on the blender, and theres a button to release the lid

Love the stainless steel. looks very professional

so far it still works like it did when i first took it out of the box

Easy to use for the whole family

from Birmingham, Alabama

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy to use
  • Good Pitcher
  • Stable

Cons

• Isn't the most powerful at times

• Blending ingredients
  • Making smoothies

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

My favorite part about the Ninja is it's ease of use. Every member of my household, from the youngest the grandmother, can use this well. The only issue is it's inability to blend things really well, especially big things or powdered things, and that we have to scrape down the sides because the far corners pile up.

All in one!

from HAYDEN,AL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I use this to chop foods. Make crushed ice. I even used it to mix cookie dough and it worked great. Love it.

from Elizabeth nj

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Good quality
    • Heavy duty
    • Many attachments
    • Powerful

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

Perfect for smoothie, mix drinks, milk shakes, salsa quac and etc

Love Ninja

from Deltona fl

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I use my ninja blender a lot to make breakfast smoothies and it's amazing! The base is very sturdy and has suction cups so it will not move what so ever! My smoothies come out perfect and has so many different settings to choose from for a lot of different tasks like pulse control. You can juice Whole Foods, fruits and vegetables with ease! The pitcher is big and the lid is great and secure. I can even mix dough since it comes with the attatchment and I can also mix cake batter as well which I use a lot of. Over all this is the last blender I purchased since it has so many capabilities and is still going strong!

I absolutely love this product!

from Plant City, fl.

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I absolutely love this product. I use it several times a day to make snow cones for my granddaughter. Its so much faster and easier then those other machines made for snow cones. And the two different size pitchers is great. The only real thing I don't care for is how loud it is. My granddaughter runs to another room when I use it.

The best blender out there!

from Columbus, Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

My husband bought this for me as a Christmas gift and I must say it's the best blender I've ever owned. I planned on buying a new mixer for baking but, with this having a mixer with it, that solved all of my problems. I have a small kitchen right now so, having something that doesn't take up much space was important. I've used it for making smoothies, crushing ice for slushies, making hummus, icing and mixing cookie batter.
          So far, I haven't had a single problem out of it, it's very powerful and has easy to read measurements on the side. I can easily store it in my cabinets for later use or simply leave it out on the counter. With it being so durable I don't think I'll be replacing it any time soon!

Best blender in my price range!

from Jerome, ID

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I bought the ninja system 2 years ago and I have blended everything from smoothies to applesauce. In fact, I didn't even peel the apples. I just threw them in and voila! Applesauce!

Blending Power
          I haven't run into anything (food) that couldn't be blended. The ninja crushes ice and frozen bananas like a champ! I have also made chocolate chip cookies and it breezed right through.

Versatility
          I have made salsa, milkshakes, applesauce, cookie dough, biscuit dough, pie crusts...the list goes on and on. I have used the paddle to make pancake mix and crepe batter.

Very easy to clean. Honestly, what's easier than throwing it all in the dishwasher? It is best to wash it right after using because smells like onions tend to stick to the plastic.

The ninja is so easy to use. My kids use it to make smoothies and milkshakes without any problems. But...the blades are really sharp, so only older children should use.

Simple system and doesn't need anymore bells and whistles to do the job!

We've had our Ninja for over 2 years with continuous use and no problems or issues at all. The parts are sturdy and the blades are still as sharp as when we bought it.

Not for me

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I am not impressed with this blender at all. It is difficult to use, doesn't blend as well as other machines, and is a huge pain to clean.

Yeah there is no ease in cleaning this machine. There are a crap ton of parts! The blades are super sharp! I have cut myself trying to clean them. They say it's dishwasher safe, I don't believe that. We started putting the parts in the dishwasher because it sucked so bad to wash by hand. The plastic pieces are showing wear as a result and it doesn't quite work the same.

This is not an easy to use blender. I read the instructions, and then put them away and tried to use the machine. I ended up getting the instructions out and keeping them in the cabinet with it so that every time I went to use it I could actually use it. Otherwise I would forget and spend 20 minutes fiddling with the parts to figure out what it was that I was trying to do.

I guess the design of it is nice? It looks ok, a bit industrial for me.

It's durable, but didn't hold up to some of the same use that I've given to other blenders.

Wonderful blender!

from Scotland, SD

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

I have had this blender for several years. I would have to say this is my favorite blender by far. I love that it has a high power motor. I burned out the motor on my first blender making smoothies. This one has way more power than a lot of other blenders. It mixes up smoothies like nothing else. I have a few chips on the plastic pitches. Nothing that effects the use ability. No leaks just cosmetic. I do wish the plastic was a bit tougher. I have never used the mixing padles. I use my mixer for that rather than getting out the blender. The blades are super sharp. I have cut myself several times on the blades while washing them!

Blending Power
          Has plenty of power to make smoothies with some frozen ingredients.

Easy to clean the pitcher but always cut myself on the blades. Food always gets into hard places to clean on the blades. Could be a better design.

This has a durable motor. The pitcher. Old be made of tougher plastic.

Very Good Blender

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System 1100 75967:

This Ninja blender model is the first Ninja product I bought. It is a very good blender system and does exactly what it says it is going to do. I have made smoothies, protein shakes, juices, pancake and waffle batter, salsa and cookie dough with this blender. I am very pleased with this, and would never own another blending system other than Ninja. It has different speeds for different recipes and uses. It also comes with the different blades for both the 72 ounce pitcher and the bowl. The manual explains what speed setting and blade you need to use for different foods and drinks you are making. All of the parts are very easy to wash as well, you can either hand wash them or put them in the dishwasher (just make sure the lids go on the top rack and not on the bottom, as I had one melt a little of the rubber on the lid). Other than that, I am very pleased with this product and the brand, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

very powerful

Versatility
          you can use this for cookie dough, bread dough, smoothies, cocktails, protein shakes, juicing, batters, salsa, and much more.

very easy to clean, either by hand washing or putting it in the dishwasher.

very easy to use, and the manual helps to show which speed and attachment to use for the different foods/beverages you want to make.

very cool design, looks great on the counter

very durable, base is very heavy