Other Specialty Appliances:

Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System

Amazing

from Wi

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Variety of Uses

Cons

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

I absolutely love this cooker. The different settings you can use to make it a one pot meal, the easy clean up. I am in love!

Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

This is the best "crockpot" ever. I bought this cooking system when it first came out and I love it! I am able to turn the settings on to crockpot settings to make soup and other meals that need to cook most of the day. I have made a roast, spaghetti and meatballs, vegetable and beef soup and other great meals using the crockpot setting. When I want to make something that you can use a stove for you can simply turn on the stove settings and make anything. I have also steamed salmon and vegetables in it too, using the metal tray it comes with. The cupcake pan that comes with it makes very small cupcakes, so don't expect to make regular size cupcakes. It is very easy to clean and I just store mine on top of the fridge. Overall I have no complaints with my cooking system and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is more expensive than the regular crockpots but I think it is worth the extra money.

Fantastic Product Easy To Use!

from Adkins, TX

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

I will never stop bragging about Ninja Cooking System, it has made cooking so much easier in our home. I have had just regular cockpots and slow cookers in the past but this product does so much more than I thought possible. You will not be disappointed with it. Even my husband has been enjoying cooking for us using it. We were able to set it and go about doing our daily routines. The food we cooked remained moist and did not dry up at all. Great product for super busy people. Another great hit by Ninja!

A great purchase. Well worth the money.

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

This is probably the best cooking item I have ever purchased. I got it about 4 months ago and have used it at least once usually 2 or 3 times a week. It has a stove top, bake and crock pot settings. I love that when I make something with meat that needs to be browned in it like spaghetti, beans or casserole, I can cook the meat in it and then add everything else and bake it or slow cook it - all in one pot. I have made rolls and a cake in it and they turned out great. I love that I have not had to heat up the oven in the last few months, except for one time at Thanksgiving for a huge ham. The 6 qt pot comes out and is super easy to clean as well as the rack and little tray that are in there.The little rack and tray are great too. I put a small meatloaf in the bottom of the big pot, put the rack in over it with the little pot full of veggies and it all cooked together. I can't say enough good about it.

multi-purpose kitchen tool

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

I use my ninja several times a week. It is versatile and easy to use. If I forget to lay something frozen, no problem. Just throw it in the ninja and it will be ready in under 30 minutes. I can't live without this product. It is super easy to clean and looks great sitting out on the counter top. My ninja never gets put away because I use it so often. It is great for frying, baking, steaming, warming and slow cooking.

Excellent Slow cooker with numerous added features

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

The Ninja 3 In 1 Cooking System combines a slow cooker with an oven and stove top skillet for a versatile and ingenious cooking system. You can easily sear meat, brown vegetables and slow cook the meal into a tasty and tempting stew or chili. Adding the food into the same pot as searing the meat and vegetables adds the flavor to the recipe and keeps clean up simple.

I really like the fact that it can sear meat but you can also use the included steamer tray to slow roast meats so they are juicy and tender when you’re ready for them after a long day. I tried all kinds of recipes and really enjoy using the Ninja Cooking System due to the three cooking methods as well as the easy clean up.

The interior cooking pan is non-stick and comes out for easy cleanup and is dishwasher safe but the lid should only be wiped clean. The housing of course is not safe to do anything but wipe clean and is easy to keep looking like new. The Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System is a great product and well worth the cost, I could not give this a higher recommendation for a great kitchen gadget.

Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System

Comments about Ninja Cooking 3-in-1 Cooking System:

I love my Ninja , a stove,oven and slow cooker all in One.6 convenient functions: steam roast, bake, sear, slow cook, simmer and saute.
      Makes perfect french fries, moist cakes , yummy soups, mouth watering casseroles . What I found out is that the recipe book is very help full at the beginning but it is also fun to use my own recipes . The Ninja safes me electric because the reheat for oven doesn't takes as long like a regular oven. You will use half of oil in every recipe and still get amazing results! Box cakes come out SUPER MOIST!! I
      The removable 6-qt. professional nonstick pot looks even great right on your dinner table. I am even thinking about buying me a second Ninja so I have 1 for my home and 1 for our Camper.