Other Digital Cameras:

Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera

Pretty Nice

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coopix S560 takes pretty decent digital pictures. It does not take the best, to be sure, but it does take pretty nice pictures which are certainly presentable to friends and family. I received a free leather case with mine, which is really not that nice, though it is nice that a case came with it. A couple strong points for the camera: The camera is really small and lightweight. Second, the camera is a Nikon, and everyone who knows cameras knows that Nikon makes the best cameras :). Third, the camera takes really nice HD videos. As for the downsides: My camera lens has gotten a bit messed up here as of late. Effectively, the little lens covers that are supposed to close and open when the camera is turned on and off have been getting stuck. This is quite annoying. Second, the pictures are not as nice as cameras priced just above this one. Finally, the speed between pictures is not as fast as I would like. Overall, a very decent digital camera for when a big DSLR is too much.

Nikon Coolpix is just ok.

from West Middlesex, PA

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera:

So when my old digital camera went a couple of years ago my hubby surprised me with the Nikon Coolpix s560. I was so excited to use it but that quickly faded. I think it is on the verge of being my least favorite camera ever! I don't think the pictures are that great of quality and I am always seeing my friends pictures and how great they always look. Also I don't like that there isn't a delay feature for when I want to take a family picture.I like that all the software is included and that it is easy to install. I've never had a problem loading picutres into my computer from my camera. It is also lightweight and can also record video although the video is sometimes a little fuzzy. You have to use the special battery that comes with it but it is rechargeable. It is also easy to recharge. You simply place the battery in the charger and plug it in. I don't like that if you forget to charge it that you can't simply use other batteries that you may have on hand.

Great camera, great price

from Somerville, TN

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera:

I love this camera.  It's little, but easy to use.  I keep it with me all the time, and it takes great pictures.  The software to load the pictures onto my computer is very easy, and I enjoy it.  The flash is not super slow like some of the cameras that I have owned in the past.  It's very sturdy, and holds up well.  Mine gets banged around in the bottom of my purse a lot.  Holds a lot of pictures, the options on the camera are easy to use and understand.  I like the zoom feature, and the pictures turn out clear.  I would like to eventually upgrade to the touch screen version of this product.  It's hard to go out and buy something new when the one you have is still working great, and this one is. Sooo, it might be a while before I can go and splurge on a new camera!  Seriously, if you need something that is easy to use, small and portable, and fun, consider this camera. It would be a great gift to a teenager or new college student.

I could not wait to get it out of the box, and now I see why!

from New Rochelle, NY

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera:

Hi, today I'll be reviewing the Nikon Coolpix S560 Digital camera. The first comment I have to say is one that is very true. This is a great, low-priced camera that has alot to offer. For example, the first thing that I noticed was the 10 Megapixels (MP)... but that was not all. This camera also comes with 5X zoom, and that was alot more than I expected from this camera. I have to be honest - this camera is not the most thin camera I have ever seen, however, the quality cannot be beat by any cheap competitor camera. I think that Nikon has made a great camera for both the everyday user and the once-in-a-while user. I have also noticed how easy this camera is to use! You will not have any trouble with learning how to correctly use this camera, because it is as simple as a professional camera can get. This camera also comes with a rechargable battery, so no more running to the store to get that picture-perfect moment right when you need it most. Overall, I would recommend this camera to all of my closest friends because of the exeptional value it has to offer.

great camera and easy to use

from Campbell, CA

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S560 Digital Camera:

I got this camera last christmas from costo. it was a gift, so i dont know how much it was. it came with a carring case, software, battery and charger, a usb cable and a 2gb sd card. it also came with a coupon for 50 free prints from costo. i love everything about this camera.  it has a 2.7 inch lcd screen which is great and shows great detail of every picture. it has face detection which tells you if someone is blinking. it has several sence modes including portrait, landscape, sports, and indoor. it also has shooting movie mode. the movie recording is great. the volume is pretty decent and clear. it has 10 megapixels and 5x optical zoom which lets you get pretty close. with the 2gb sd card i currently have about 215 pictures and about 5 30sec-3 minute videos. the camera has anti shake capabilities and in camere red eye fixing. the camera is also very light weight and sleek, it can pretty much just any where and i always have it with me. so far i havent found anything i dont like about it.