Other Digital Cameras:

Nikon - Coolpix S3 Digital Camera

Dencent little camrea.

from Odessa, MO

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S3 Digital Camera:

Pretty good camera for a beginner. I was looking for something to get me by while my Sony was being fixed. While being less then what I was wanting it takes fast continuous pictures and very clear pictures. Bright colors and its great for fast moving photos like sports . Could use a bigger zoom. Over all I would recommend this camera to anyone who just wants a point and shot camera.

Image Quality
Pictures are very clear and bright .

Works good and is great for fast moving photos like sports however could use a bigger zoom.

Easy to menu and the kids would like the extra features on this like the boarders.

Shock proof , dust proof and water proof.

Battery Life
IT goes through batteries quicker then I would like.

Portability
Small and light weight. Great for on the go.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Great for multipurpose.

from Somewhere, TX

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S3 Digital Camera:

This camera is great for new digital camera users or just amateur photographers in general. This was my first real camera (not disposable) that was given to me as a gift. It is very simple due to a menu that is programed with different situations, such as, night photography and fireworks. However, one does not have to use the preset templates because one can shut the templates off and just freestyle it with flash on or off. It comes with built in zoom so one does not have to buy a buch of lens that cost a lot of money not to minchen bulky to carry. It is not the smallest camera out there but it is not the biggest camera out there.

this camera rocks

from Austin, TX

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S3 Digital Camera:

This is the best little camera. I take it everywhere and it's really great for those point and shoot moments. Also, it takes really great pictures indoors without flash. The video feature is pretty good, but the resolution's not that great. The video is pretty fuzzy on playback, but worth having for candid shots. It's really easy to turn on and start shooting video or taking pics. The built-in mic works very well.

Takes great shots and fits in your back pocket!

from Arlington Heights, IL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S3 Digital Camera:

Before I purchased my Nikon D40, I wanted a cute little point and shoot to take out with me for pics with me and my friends. The Nikon Coolpix S3 was the perfect camera. Small, lightweight, user friendly and able to take great shots consistently! I dropped it, sat on it, pretty sure I spilled something on the poor thing but it kept on ticking. One of my favorite features of this camera is the macro function. Macro is the really really close up shots, and for only 6 megapixesl the shots came out with great details and sharpness. The zoom works good, but not great, if you try to go in as close as possible the picture comes out a bit blurry and fuzzy. The charger is a bit irritating, with it's "seat" and what seems like way to many cords to get the photos on the computer (just get a universal uploader). This camera works best on red eye function. Also, the COLORS on this camera are great. You can take a photo in sepia, black and white, vivid, etc,. which saves time and effort for editing later. It was my first digitial camera and I would highly recommend it!