Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Nikon
Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera

Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera

My Nikon Coolpix took wonderful clear pictures, I love it!

from Flint, TX

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera:

I bought my Nikon Coolpix in South Dakota, when I went home for my 30th class reunion, and forgot my old digital camera at home.

The camera came with the charger for the battery and everything I needed to start taking pictures right away. I found the Coolpix simple to understand, and the quality of the Nikon name came shining through.

I was able to take pictures outside on the patio then turn around and take them indoors at the bar, while classmates were toasting all those crazy memories from way back when. Even when my eyes were glazed with tears the pictures were clear and beautiful. The flash worked every time it was needed, and I loved the automatic focus, it saved many of my pictures I'm sure, since eyes are getting weak with age.

The only thing that slowed me down was taking action shots, because of the delay, that I seemed to find, ended up taking pictures of some backs and hinnys when people were dancing.

One other feature was the indicator light that told me the battery was running low, I was able to recharge the battery during dinner and start taking pictures again althrough the night.

Now I have lot's of memories that have been easy to post on the class website.

I love my new camera!

Pretty cool digital camera

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coolpix S2 digital camera is awesome! I just received this camera for Christmas and it is far superior to any other digital camera that I"ve ever had or seen before.

The PROS of the Nikon Coolpix S2 digital camera are: Has lots of cool features that you can use for editing pictures, sleek design and light weight camera that is not too bulky, comes in different colors, comes with a hand strap for easy carrying, takes really good quality pictures, has zoom in and zoom out options, short delay time in taking pictures!

The CONS of the Nikon Coolpix S2 digital camera are:  This camera is a little expensive in comparison to some of the other digital cameras out there but it is well worth the money!

Overall, this camera is a little expensive but well worth the money for the quality that you get!  I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a good digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikon Coolpixhas excellent touch screen and innovative features.

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera for Christmas and it exceeded my expectations.

Features include it telling you if it suspects someone blinked, which is great for me.  It is touch screen and allows for easy control and it is a 3 inch LCD which lets you review your pictures clearly and on a nice size screen.  Allows you to record video with sounds (perfect for concerts). It also has a nice size not to small (easy to handle) but not big and bulky.

It is also easy connect to your computer to upload pictures.  An extra benefit for me is that it is durable.  I cannot tell you how many times I have dropped my camera and nothing has happened to it.  The battery is rechargable (no more buying batteries, YAY!) and lasts a long time so you do not need to worry about always recharging it.

Only con is that some photos seems to come out dark even with flash so you may need to manipulate them once you put them on your computer or while at the printing center.

The best camera I have had so far!

from Okeechobee, FL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera:

This camera is super cute! I got the plummy purple color, because it's my favorite color, but there are many, many colors that you can choose from. It is a very easy to use camera, & menus are easy to navigate. But I do recommend reading the intructions, as with everything so that you do not break it! The quality of the pictures/videos that this camera takes is amazing, even at the furthest zoom! Top level of a concert and I can get great pictures, yeah that's how awesome it is! The sound is even great! I have never heard that good of sound on a camera that you can actually play on the camera itself instead of having to play it on a computer! This camera has many different "scenes" that you can change to so that it fits what you need. I'm on the yearbook staff at school, and this camera works wonders for sports pictures. Also in dark/bright/normal settings...anything that you need! I would definetly recommend this camera to everyone, in fact I do, and one of my besties has the same one...just in silver! Have fun with this awesome camera!

Slowly learning to use Nikon Digital Camera.

from Calumet City, IL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix S2 Digital Camera:

I'm adapting to my Nikon Coolpix S202 Digital Camera at a slow pace. It is much easier to take photos with than my old camera. No film to load, no batteries to replace. Just keep it charged & your ready to go. I've even learned how to download my photos to my PC. For me that's progress!