Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Nikon
Nikon - Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera

Nikon - Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera

I really like this camera

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera:

I actually purchased this camera for my daughter for Christmas because she loves taking pictures. Well, after a few months of it not being used I decided to reclaim it and use it for our trip to Europe this summer. This camera takes great pictures. I do not have a steady hand so most of the pictures I take with other cameras and my phone are blurry. Not with this camera though. I was able to snap pictures quickly from a moving bus and they still turned out great.

Also, the battery life was outstanding. I fully charged it the night before we left for our trip and didn't have to recharge it until 5 days later. I also only used one memory card for the entire trip. As soon as we got home I loaded the pictures from the camera to my laptop with no problems.

I would totally recommend this camera to someone who isn't that great at photography and still wants great pictures. I can't wait to get all of the pictures printed to an album so we can remember our European vacation for many years to come.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

This camera is awesome!

from Gardner, KS

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coolpix P5000 is a great digital camera.  I had a Cannon for 5 years and thought that I would never use another camera.  The old one died on us and so I went shopping for a new digital camera.  I looked at Cannons but decided to give Nikon a try.  I am absolutely glad I did.  I love it.  I took it with me on a trip to some botanical gardens and I took so many pictures that I couldn't get them all developed.  They are downloaded on my computer.  The pixels are great in this camera.  The images are clear and crisp.  I would recommend this camera to anyone wanting to take great pictures.  It is very user friendly.  It has a nice big view screen for viewing the picture that you are taking.  The download process is very simple as well.  You don't have to be a professional to use this camera.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera:

This was my second Digital Camera, and it is Awesome!

I purchased it online, and i am very satisfied with it.

Nikon is one of the Best names in both Film and Digital photography and this user friendly camera is great!