Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Nikon
Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera

Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera

Smaller and lighter than a cell phone yet powerful

from Olanta, SC

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera:

My second Nikon, love the portability. Waited for digitals to get cheaper and less cumbersome. Love the freedom of film-less photographing. Goes anywhere. Bought the 1 Gb card and I can snap forever before I have to download. Came with firewire/USB connect for ease of downloading to PC. I think the concept of PHD (press here dummie) cameras has hit the digital age, with finesse and flair. LOVE THIS CAMERA.

A nice digital camera.

from Hudson, OH

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera:

I got this camera because my prior camera was bulky and pretty slow at taking pictures.  Since I have two fast moving girls, I needed a faster camera.  This camera starts up pretty quickly and has several options for multiple shot taking.  The pictures are beautiful, and while it's not as small as some cameras, it's not too bad.

Has good quality but would not recommend

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coolpix P4 is a decent camera but there are some things about it that I did not like. The bottom line is that I would not recommend this product to my friends.

Pros: It takes great pictures. The quality of the pictures is great. I like that it can autofocus on things. I like how you can change the different resolutions of the pictures and the video. I like that you can zoom in and out while taking a video. This definitely comes in handy for me. It is light. It is small. It fits in my pocket.

Cons: I have a hard time adjusting the coloring of the pictures sometimes. The picture is sometimes too dark without the flash but too bright with the flash. Perhaps I just have not figured out how to adjust the camera for these situations. I do not like the microphone on the camera. When I take videos, I have to be right up next to the person in order for you to be able to hear them in the video. Instead there is more background noise than people talking in the video. It does not have a viewfinder.

AWESOME CAMERA!! YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix P4 Digital Camera:

I purchase my Nixon camera 5 yrs ago, I started with a small cheap camera. I was so impressed with Nixon product when I decided to upgrade I went with Nixon, and one again I was pleased with my results. I travel alot with my family, so taking photos is important to our family and memorable.

It's fast uploading, awesome night capture, perfect range view, camera to phone upload, easy to carry, attachment to place on a stand for a family shot, printing photos taking with NIXON digital camera is just as good as going professionally. I have recommended this to a few friends and family, as well as gave many as a gift. I am a great customer of NIXON.

If you are looking for a Digital camera for a gift or for yourself I HIGHLY RECOMMEND any NIXON product. I asure you will be happy with your results as well as refer a friend or family into your NIXON world.