Other Mattresses:
Night Therapy
Night Therapy 12 Inch Spring Queen Mattress Only

This 12-inch Queen Mattress is Made for Dreamy Nights and Blissful Catnaps.

You can look forward to restful times ahead with this 12-inch spring queen mattress. The Night Therapy mattress has a plush comfort level and makes for undisturbed sleeping. The mattress’s iCoil system features independent spring that move separately to support your unique shape. Motion transfer is no more with this proprietary system. The mattress’s Euro box top cuddles your frame as you sleep with its quilting, soft foam and fiber padding. Your spine will thank you for this mattress’s even sleeping surface, compliments of the iCoils and box top combination.

The 12-inch queen mattress measures a generous 60 inches wide by 80 inches long. You can set up the 111-pound mattress with only three steps (unbox, unroll, and adjust from on top of your bed frame). The Night Therapy mattress comes in a refreshing off-white color and is made of polyester. Sleep tight knowing your mattress is under a three-year limited warranty, too!

Night Therapy 12 Inch Spring Queen Mattress Only

Good for guest bedrooms!

from Florida

Comments about Night Therapy 12 Inch Spring Queen Mattress Only:

After moving recently I had two guest bedrooms that needed beds. I wanted to get mattresses that were going to be comfortable, but weren't going to cost too much. After researching many many mattresses I settled on two of these Night Therapy 12 inch spring mattresses.

After setting them up, and testing them out, I was glad that I went with these. They were worth the price. The mattress seems thicker than it is, and has a nice padded top. I was worried that they would feel a little too cheap but that was far from the truth.

Not only are these mattresses comfortable, they are easy to clean and easy to set up. They seemed more lightweight than other mattresses that I looked at.

Overall, they are perfect for guest rooms, and I'm considering getting one for my room when I get a new mattress.

Very comfortable, exceeded expectations.

The support is far better than I thought it would be.

• Comfort: