Other Nail Products:
Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades

Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Nicole by OPI is a great product.

Being buget conscious, I have never liked to spend too much on nail polish. However, one day I saw the Nicole by OPI clearance in an outlet store. My daughter, who is fifteen years old, polishes her nails at least once a week. So, I picked it up and bought it for her. Being that it was a very pretty shade, I decided to put it on . I could not believe the difference between this and other polishes. It went on so smoothly. The color was so rich and the polish was so thick, I only had to put on one coat. This is a great plus. It saves time and money!  The polish lasted for over a week with not one chip. I was totally shocked. My daughter noticed the exact same attributes. I actually went out and purchased several more colors. It is true that it is more costly than a lot of other nail polishes on the market. But, it is well worth it. The color quality is rich and the texture is thick and your manicure looks like a true salon manicure at a fraction of the cost.

Nicole by OPI Nail Polish, nicole needs a new job.

It's so hard to find a good nail polish color, even with me, someone who has a 10 lb bag of nailpolish. I don't like just any color, I like unique ones, and bright, sparkly, shiney ones. I want my nail polish to stand out, and I want people to ask, "Oh, where did you get that nail polish?!". If the nail color isn't like that, I don't want it.

Nicole is supposed to offer those things, now they do have a good variety of colors, and ones that I really like, and I was like I've never seen these before! but although the nail polish needs to be pretty, it needs to be sturdy and long lasting, and Nicole nailpolishes, are not.

They chip easily, it takes too many coats to get the actual color that it is supposed to be, and it takes FOREVER to dry! Such a long process for something that wont last, in my opinion.

I would try finding the color you like by Nicole in another brand because you just might be better off that way if you want cute nails.

Favorite nail polish brand

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

Nicole by OPI is great. It is less expensive than the regular OPI and comes in younger and more fun colors. I have multiple bottles of this and I think they are a good consistency. The paint goes on smoothly and without bubbles. All the colors I have bought have a nice glossy finish, which is how I want my nail polish to look. The color comes off easily with remover and leaves no tint or stain on the nail. I love how long this lasts, especially on my toenails. For my toes I normally have to take it off simply to change up my color rather than because it is chipping and starting to look old. I never have luck with fingernails, so I honestly do not paint them and have no comments for how it holds up there. For my toes, I do not even have to use a base or top coat and this stuff still lasts a long time. I have even received compliments when I wear the Nicole by OPI colors. Great nailpolish and definitely worth the cost.

Nicole by OPI

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

Nicole by OPI is a line of nail lacquers that are a part of the larger OPI nail lacquer collection. My favorite thing about the Nicole by OPI nail lacquer is the different specialized celebrity endorsed lines that have exclusive colors. Some of my favorite OPI shades are in the Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, and Mariah Carey lines of nail lacquer. Nicole by OPI has so many different shades and textures there's something that everyone will love! All of the nail lacquers have such unique names like one of my personal favorites: Rainbow in the S-Kylie (one of the Kardashian shades). This shade is very sparkly and has glitter pieces in it! They have such an extensive line of nail colors and I love them all! Nicole by OPI nail lacquer is also a high quality nail lacquer. It dries quickly and it's long lasting and very chip resistant, I can get about a week without any chips! All of the Nicole by OPI nail lacquers are amazing!

Cute Colors and Nice Durability

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

Compared to other nail polishes i've used over the years, Nicole by OPI has had the prettiest colors and nicest finish on my nails. They have everything from coral, turquoise, and all the in betweens. And of course it would't be nail polish without the quirky name choices (ex. a lit-teal bit of love). This is the only brand of nail polish that lasted me more than a week without chipping away at the slightest bumps or extreme dishing washing. Overall, a great nice polish for those wanting to add some color to their style.

Great for the price!

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

What's great about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish is the price! It is a very cheap nail polish that packs a great punch. If you paint your nails every day like I do, it's definitely worth it to invest in this polish! There is a huge selection of colors from neutrals to bright, bold colors. I find that the nail polish needs a clear coat on top though, otherwise it dries slightly matte. All in all, I love this nail polish!

WOW!!! I love this stuff!!! :-)

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

This nail polish brand has some really amazing colors. Not only that, but it has great coverage, you only need 2 thin coats for a nice, even color. This stuff lasts too, it is chip proof, and doesn't peel off. It stays put. It also dries pretty quick. It's affordable, and there's a huge variety of colors t choose from. I love this nail polish brand. I always buy this brand. It is my favorite!!

love the brush,never gets too think

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

I have the black version of this nail polish. I love the brush because its tapered to put the proper amount evenly on the nail. I have had it for over a year and it still isn't goopy or thick. Usually black nail polished go bad really fast. This brand is really good

This product was smooth and lasted very long.

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

I was so pleasantly surprised with this nail polish. The nail polish had a very smooth and soft texture to it, and only about two coats covered my nails perfectly and didn't clump up at all. The polish only chipped after a few days, and it truly lasted a very long time with minimal touch ups. I did notice that the older the product got, it got a little bit clumpy, which was a bit annoying.

A Great Polish

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

Nicole by OPI Nail Polish is one of my trusted polish brands. High quality polishes that last long and come in really nice colors. The formula is just the right consistency so it goes on smooth and dries fast. Two coats, and you're done with this polish. The shine is so nice too! For stand-out nails that won't chip for at least 3-4 days, this polish is an excellent option.

Great polish, icky brush and bottle.

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

This polish is good as a lacquer, but the brush, bottle, and celebrity themes all turn me off of the product. the bottle is difficult to move the brush around in and strangely shaped for holding. Additionally, the new brushes are very thick and wide, making it nigh impossible for my fingers to not get covered in the polish.

My Nicole by OPI Nail Polish Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades:

I was very skeptical about buying Nicole by OPI because I assumed it was cheaper, sold in supermarkets/drugstores and that the quality would not be as good as the regular OPI (which I love and only buy at nail salons) I decided to finally try it out and I was so surprised at the quality of it. I painted on 3 coats without a base coat or top coat because I wanted to really test out how long it would last without any other polish helping it out. My nails did not chip for at least a week. I was so amazed. I've had more expensive nail polish chip before that time. That means with a base coat and top coat it would have lasted 2 weeks or more which is incredible for non-gel nail polish which last chip-free for exactly 2 weeks. It comes in a variety of colors which were all nice but I went with a classic red color. I would highly recommend then nail polish if you are looking for the quality of OPI at a fraction of the price.