3.3

3.3

Nicoderm CQ Patch

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Nicoderm CQ Patches 1 Week Kit:

I have personally used this Nicoderm CQ Patches several times in the past and as of yet have not had any success in quiting smoking. I have also tried taking this patch with perscribed medications that was givin to me from the doctor and still no success. It is very hard to quit smoking on your own and I wish there was other ways or medications that really work. As far as the nicoderm patch is concerned, well it made me very jittery and I had mood swings with it many days when I used it. I am not saying that it does not work completely. It just didn't work for me. It may work for other people. I can say that the nicoderm patch is very expensive. It would be nice if we could just get a free weeks sample 1st before spending so much money on the patch. Also I was told if you have heart trouble then you should not use the patch. I also experienced itching skin and redness at the site where I had used the patch. In my opinion for everyone, please use caution when using this patch and talk to your doctor completely about any health problems before using it.

Not that good

Very easy to use

Side Effects
Does have some side effects, like headache and nausua.

Dosage Control
Easy to control

• Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:
  • Dosage Control:

It does work, but....

from Valencia, PA

Comments about Nicoderm CQ Patches 1 Week Kit:

This product does make quitting easier. And I found that it made quitting much easier than I expected. However, it does have one MAJOR drawback and a few minor ones for me. The minor ones, it is expensive. And yes I know that smoking is too and that over time it will pay for itself in the money saved from not buying cigarettes but it is quite an investment and some people just aren't going to have that kind of money to shell out all at once. The second minor drawback was that it really, really irritated my skin. Even moving the patch to different places every day didn't matter. It only took a couple hours for my skin to get red and raw. It was almost like a bad sunburn and it took over a week for one area to heal. Also, it left a sticky residue on my skin that was hard to get off (escpecially since my skin was so irritiated, trying to scrub off the residue made the irritation worse). Now, as for the MAJOR drawback. There is a warning on this product about vivid dreams. DO NOT ignore this warning. I thought I was going to lose my mind! Have you ever had the occasional dream that seemed so real that when you woke up there was a few moments of confusion because you weren't sure if what you dreamed actually happened? The patch gave me dreams that were 10 times worse than that. I really, really thought I was going crazy. And taking off the patch before bed didn't help. Taking it off two hours before bed didn't help. Another friend of mine had the same problem with the patch and discontinued using it after 2 or 3 days because she just couldn't handle the dreams. I'm not a person who dreams a lot (or at least remembers dreaming) but the dreams I had while using this were constant, every night, and EXTREMELY vivid. As vivid as real, waking life. And they weren't pleasant dreams either, more like horrifying, disturbing dreams. The product definately works just beware of all side effects.

Is a great product!

from Greensburg, IN

Comments about Nicoderm CQ Patches 1 Week Kit:

I've tried for years to quit smoking.  Nothing worked.  Then I decided to try this product.  The patches worked wonders!  It was so simple and easy to use.  My cravings for a cigarette became almost non-existent.  It was awesome!  I would DEFINATELY recommend this product to my family and friends.  In fact I already have.  Two of my friends are using Nicoderm CQ pateches right now!!!  They are loving the freedom the patches give you.  No more trying to find time and places to smoke a cigarette.  Just put the patch on first thing in the morning and you are good to go all day.  They say it is wonderful, too.  The only draw back I have come across while using these patches is that I have to keep my hands busy at all times.  I was so used to holding a cigarette it is hard to find enough to do now that I'm not.  But it is well worth it!  I have more time for my kids, my family. Overall I am just better able to do things in my life that I couldn't do before.