3.2
Other Smoking Cessation Products:
NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3

NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3

3.2

GlaxosmithKline is a fancy name for a cheap smoke aid

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

Get real.  On trying this patch I actually ended up smoking more.  Not only that but can honestly say that it actually increased the smoking pleasure.  i believe this product was conspicuosly set up by someone to secretly make people smoke more.  lastly this patch also made me itch more

nicoderm cq did not work!

from Atlantic Beach, FL

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

The nicoderm cq patch did not work at all. I smoked for 7 years and even with the patch on i still struggled to not smoke. It didnt do anything for me except make my stomach sick! Not to mention yes i know cigerettes cost alot but at least the cost is spread out which allowed me to some what afford it, nicoderm is CRAZY expensive. You have to be rich to be able to get help quitting. I got some patches free through a quit line, tried it for awhile and after still craving smokes more than ever and feeling sick to my stomach i decided it wasnt worth it. Honestly i dont think they work, i think its a gemick to get people to buy them who want to quit smoking and will pay anything and try anything to do so! Just another way to rip people off. I got pregnant with my son and quit the minute i found out. Have not smoked again since. The gift of life and fear of my sons health made me quit and knowing how hard it is to stop i will not start again!

the nicoderm cq patch will solve ur problem

from Shingletown, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

I had tried other cessation techniques but the gsk nico derm cq patch aid was the most effective and has allowed me to quit tabacco products completly. I have full faith in this product and anyone who is trying to quit should look into this product. it will save u money and health.

glaxosmithkline nicodern cq smoking cessation patch works great

from Asher, OK

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

this nicoderm quit smoking patch really really really works.  it is so easy.  put on the patch and forget it.  it curbs the urge to smoke and calms the3 nerves. i have tried it and it works.  i will recommemnd this to all my friends and family

This didnt help me at all

from Hays, KS

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

First of all i purchased this product through a local smoke shop to help me quit smoking. I thought this product would work great for the price, boy was i wrong, but when i got home i put one on and instantly felt relief from nicotene withdrawls. So i thought awesome its going to work i can do this. The patch lasted about two hours or so and felt great. I soon discovered that after a week of using **GlaxoSmithKline NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3 14** i was getting  bigger and bigger cravings for nicotene. I ended up using the box and now im self drivin to quit and working out well. i never purchased this product again.

I quit smoking with NicoDerm CQ!

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

I was given one of these to try from a friend was I was quitting smoking.  Let me tell you, they were a god send! There was a bit of discomfort at first, but once I got used to it, it wasn't so bad.  So far I haven been smoke free for going on 3 weeks.  Personally, I started with step 3. First step was too high for me, I didn't smoke enough.  I tried step 2, made me a bit sick. I am guessing that one was still too high for me.  I smoked the amount that it said for that step, but I smoked ultra lights.  Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not, at any rate I went on to step 3 and I haven't looked back since!

GlaxoSmithKline NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch works!

from Carthage, MO

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

GlaxoSmithKline NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch is a great product to help you quit smoking. I have used everything you can think of to do it, but the only problem with the other products is it still keeps you addicted because you are using it only when you want a cigarette. With the product you stick it on and go throughout your day without thinking of cigarettes. It helps you to breaking the physical addiction as well as the pyschological addition! The trick to quitting smoking successfully is breaking your mind of cigarettes not your body! That's exactly what this product does! If you are truly wanting to quit smoking than you should go out and buy this product today!

The nicoderm cq patch can"t cure the addiction

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

As a long time smoker i have tried many times to quit smoking. It seemes as though their are many ways to curb the appitite.But none to stop the disire. It would be great if the addiction were purely physical,but i beleive that it is simply mind over matter. This product is useless after the prescription is over.Its all up to the individual to dicide to quit.

NicoDerm Helps Break a Hard Habit

from Columbia, SC

Comments about NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patch Step 3:

I didn't think NicoDerm would help, but it did actually cut the cravings enough to stand going more than an hour without smoking. I have smoked for 20-25 years, with time off during pregnancies, and it had gotten to the point where sitting through a movie was impossible. It felt like the NicoDerm was taking up the slack where my willpower left off. It has really surprised me, how hard it is to quit smoking when I've never drank more than a couple drinks in my life or had any other bad habits. The only real drawback is the expense. I bought two using coupons from my doctor's office and the Sunday newspaper coupon section. I didn't check to see whether generic or store brand smoking cessation products are available or if they're as effective, but I plan to. I know several other people who are trying to quit, and this is the only thing I've found so far that I'd feel all right about passing along.