Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Nexxus
Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo

Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo

Gentle cleansing for mature hair

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo:

I received a bottle of Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo to try as a new campaign for bzzagent.com. I've always taken pretty good care of my hair, and I'm pretty much a wash/comb/go kind of girl, so my hair isn't really damaged as a result of heat or styling or anything, but as I get older I do worry about my hair losing its luster and bounce. One reason I love this Nexxus offering is that I feel like it adds sparkle and shine to my hair without adding weight that makes it flat. It's kind of expensive, but just a very little bit of shampoo generates a headful of rich lather that cleans gently and rinses easily to leave my hair bouncy and light. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new shampoo that makes you feel pampered and special.

As with all the Nexxus products, this shampoo smells absolutely delicious. It's one of the reasons I love the Nexxus family--using it feels luxurious. Spa experience without having to pay spa prices!

Amazing!! makes hair feel like silk and look like satin!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo:

Amazing! I have wavy hair and it frizzes on humid ddays or if I don't starighten. With this shampoo, I couldn't believe my hair looked so good! Like a professional blow put or just gorgeous young hair!
The conditioner and elixir are equally as amazing and I buy all 3 on amazon for a fraction of retail cost. I gets compliments all the time on my hair.