Other Hair Conditioners:
Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Nexxus
Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner

Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner

Nexxus ProMend Split End Conditioner transformed my hair.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner:

I received samples of Nexxus Pro-Med Split End Treatment Shampoo, Split End Binding Conditioner, and Targeted Leave-in Treatment Creme. Today I am reviewing the conditioner.

Being at the beach for a few days, my hair got dry, and full of sand. I have it up in a French twist, and it had got knotted up.

I took the sample with me, and have to say that the shampoo worked well. I then tore the top off the Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner, and squeezed it into my hand.

The conditioner was a creamy white color. It was really thick. I took a finger, and placed the conditioner over my hair. I then took it through my hair, and brought it down from the roots to the ends.

I left it on for a few minutes, before rinsing it off. My hair felt like silk. I have never known it that soft. It shone, and looked amazing.

I finished off my hair by blow drying it, using the curling iron, and putting it up in a French twist. It looked amazing.

Hair that looked thicker, was softer, and really shiny.

Really light floral smell.

Nexxus Pro-Mend Conditioner works great, but smells too sweet!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner:

I saved my sample of **Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Conditioner** for when I would get the most out of it - when my ends were beginning to split. I get regular haircuts, so my ends weren't too bad when I used this, but this conditioner and its matching shampoo did do great things for my hair.

Like I said, my ends were just beginning to split and not look very healthy when I used this. After I got out of the shower, it enabled me to glide my comb through my wet hair, which to me, is a sign of a good conditioner. I looked at my ends after using this product on two different occasions and the ends of my hair looked smoother and healthier overall.

One thing I wasn't crazy about was the scent of this product. While it doesn't have a horrible, over-powering floral or perfume scent, it has a strong honey/vanilla scent that I find way too sweet. Almost like something a 14-year old girl would wear for perfume.