4.9
Nextag.com

Nextag.com

4.9

Deals as good as Amazon

I have been watching deals on nextag for few months. Many times there are fantastic deals and offers lowest prices on the web like Invicta Watch, Arnova Tablet. A must watchout for deal...Read complete review

I have been watching deals on nextag for few months. Many times there are fantastic deals and offers lowest prices on the web like Invicta Watch, Arnova Tablet. A must watchout for deal hunters.

They have limited once a week deal compared to amazon's daily multiple deals.

Fast delivery but missing several smaller items from box

Fast delivery, second day delivery. There were several bags of cat treats missing from the shipment.. Wish they would have taken a little longer and completed the order like it should have been done. Now I have had to email the WAG people to see if I can get the items that were weft out.

Great Tech Products

Comments about Nextag.com:

I was looking for Nikon DSLR D3200 and happened to visit this website by chance. Though I didn’t find the camera at the desired price but used their Radar email alert feature to specify the price range. Got an alert when the price dropped to my expected price levels and brought it instantly. This functionality is really cool.

Great Shopping Experience

Comments about Nextag.com:

I purchased home appliances (cooking range and washing machine) from nextag. The appliances were exactly as described on their website and delivered on time. I will always use them as first point of comparison to find great deals for my self and have recommended to couple of my friends too.

Best shopping comparison site that I have seen

Comments about Nextag.com:

Save me a lot of money. Great and easy site to use. Very interesting price history graph that help me understand about the product price trending. Also, they have great reviews on products which can help one decide if this is a good one to buy or not. Their mobile apps are very cool designed and handy as well.

Great Jewelery Options

Comments about Nextag.com:

Ordering was incredibly simple and prices were extremely competitive. I enjoyed the total shopping experience. They had a superb collection of women's jewelry items of all variety. Picked up an emerald diamond solitaire pendant for my beautiful sister on her 1st wedding anniversary and she really loved it.

Great place for shoes

Comments about Nextag.com:

I had been looking for a pair of camel shaded ugg boots for my high school outing last winter. After googling them on the internet i landed upon this site. I was very pleased to find what i was looking for at a very good price. The options were so good that I also ended up picking up a pair of new sneakers. Really love them.

Good place to find electronics products

Comments about Nextag.com:

Good place to find electronics products at reasonable prices. Lot of variety available and has decent search options.Recently order a Garmin nuvi 3760LMT Automotive Mountable GPS Receiver, was shipped really fast and got great prices too !!

Would recommend to go this site to see variety from shops!!!

Good site to start your online shopping

Comments about Nextag.com:

I typically never shop online, and I made an exception this time thankfully. I was really happy to see lots of good options on food processors and blenders at great prices. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Vitamix. I could spot Ninja Kitchen System which was fitting my bill and could see offers from 8 odd merchants. I ended up buying at Sears. I would really love to shop again on their site.

Set yout own price and Track

Comments about Nextag.com:

This is a nice site with good catalog. They offer a service called Radar. You can choose the product and set a price limit. When any of merchant in their catalog offers a price less than your price limit, you get an automated email alert.
Good place for bargain hunters

Sony Vaio Laptop SVS1511BFXB

Comments about Nextag.com:

Searched for laptop on nextag,com. Great variety of notebooks available with user reviews and ratings. I would not call it out of the world best site but a good site and recommend to visit this site to research on models and prices.

Great Choices for Gas Grill

Comments about Nextag.com:

I bought my Fire Magic Gas Grill after doing research at nextag. They offered good options to research by price, brand and discount similar to Amazon. The site helped me make right decision. Would recommend to check the price the variety at nextag before buying.