Other Digestion Medicines:
Next to Nature
Next to Nature Laxative

Next to Nature Laxative

Provides digestive regularity without cramping.

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Next to Nature Laxative:

My Diabetic problems that require the use of many medications often leads to constipation.  I have tried many dietary changes to improve this situation with mixed results.  I still often have to resort to laxatives, and I've experimented with most of the well advertised ones like Ex-lax, Senokot, Milk of Magnesia, Fleet, Dulcolox, and more.  All of them brought relief and were often fine the first few times I used them.  Then I would start to experience excruitating cramps.  I have enough medical problems without the addition after pain as an after effect.  I saw "Next to Nature" advertised on the Internet.  I liked the description as a natural aid to regularity, enzyme active, and contained pure Aloe Vera.  I knew what the latter could do to soothe my skin when it was irritated; so I thought it might be good to try it for for my intestines.  They offered a sample for a stamped self-addressed envelope, and I gladly sent it. The sample worked well, and I placed an order.  I've been using it for over a year now, have ordered more, and have had no stomach cramps as yet.