Other Auto Dealers:
NewCars.com

Summary

Find new cars, read new car reviews, check dealer inventory, view new car photos and get a low Internet price quote on a new car from local dealers. Read our new car buying tips and watch new car buying videos.

Nice upgrade from a 2010 Prius

Highlights of our Prius Four with advanced tech package:

- Head Up Display is great for speed monitoring, speed limit changes, navigation accessory, and fuel efficiency monitoring ... Nice choice of items to monitor

- Nice main dashboard display with useful set of situation-dependent indicators, though the speed indicator is prominent so ALL passengers will be able to tell how fast (or slow) you are going!

- Love the front, side, and back sensors for parking

- Also love the blind spot indicators in the side mirrors

- Voice recognition function works well, and is well integrated with features like phone calling. Easy to use tutorial.

- Road lighting for night driving is great

- Had the body side moldings and door edge guards installed by dealer for extra protection, particularly in parking lots. Also have the metal rear bumper protector. All of these accessories seem to be of a premium grade, consistent with pricing. I feel like the extra money was probably well spent.

- Favorite accessory add-on items are (1) Prius cup holder and pocket liners from Amazon, with red lines and lettering to match the red exterior, (2) all-weather floor liner package, and (3) cargo net - envelope.

- Love the fact that driver door, front passenger door, and rear hatch can ALL be unlocked and locked by touch from the outside by a person with the key fob in their pocket, purse, backpack, etc.

- Our rear passenger says that seat belt placement and function (putting on and taking off) are better than in the 2010 Prius and that the rear seats are comfortable for a 200+ lb person

Minor Disappointments:

- An umbrella no longer fits well on the floor between the front seat and door on either side. I'm trying to figure out a new way to fit a pair of full size umbrellas in the cabin.

- The storage area beneath the hatch floor no longer has trays but has foam boards fitted for a few repair essentials (tire iron, etc.). As a result, there is very little spare storage space beneath the floor. The floor looks to be not self-supporting, so the foam needs to stay in place to support the floor. The under-floor trays in the 2010 Prius provided this support. I suppose I could carve openings in the foam...

Nice vehicle, but has some interior problems

Navigation screen set too low. You have to take eyes off the road. Information about upcoming exits exits should be on left of display. CD player holds only one disc, not 5 as in 2008 Avalon. Overhead eyeglass holder is too small. Driver's seat could use more padding. Car rides well. I like safety features- backup camera, blind spot alert, collision alert. Cell phone charging pad does not work well.

Far more than expected

from Valencia, Ca.

So many features, still discovering new features every day. Salesman was incredible! Gas mileage is amazing!

Did very well in our first trip to the snow.

Nice upgrade from a 2010 Prius

from Indianapolis, IN

- Love the front, side, and back sensors for parking

- Also love the blind spot indicators in the side mirrors

- Road lighting for night driving is great

Minor Disappointments:

FUN !!!

from Avon Lake, Ohio

My Jeep Cherokee is fun to drive.It is comfortable and loaded with innovation. I feel that my family is very safe in this vehicle. This automobile is my third Jeep. I have been happy with each,but each model seems to improve in style and performance. My thanks to Chrysler/Jeep for building a fine auto.

Its a Mercedes: Nuf said

from Miami

I didn't expect anything in a Mercedes to disappoint me; Luxury, comfort, performance and style. I'm writing this review to tell you what a great car it is, for that matter all Mercedes pass the grade with straight A's. It had me at first sight; Nuf said

Awesome update

from Jordan

I upgraded to a newer sized tiguan for 2018. Previously owned a 2013 which I enjoyed but wishes for more cargo space. Love the colors for the 2018 models just wish that there were more available options in the newer colors vs the white,gary,black, and red.

Disappointed

from Florida

Seventh Toyota and second Avalon. Very disappointed and let down. First time a new Toyota was less than one previously owned. 2018 not as well made, comfortable or as stylish as previously owned 2011 Avalon. Wish I had my old car back and the $40,000 I spent. Extreme buyer's remorse. No fog lights. Uncomfortable seats. Outside gas cap entry. Small spare tire. After first 500 miles had to return to dealer because of awful squeak coming from back window deck. Significant reduction in quality. Probably have purchased my last Toyota. Sad

Love it!

from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I purchased this car yesterday. It_s masculine and sexy with enough room for a 6_6_ guy. Not crazy about the fuel economy but the look and feel of the car makes up for it.

End of the year purchase

from OVERLAND PARK, KS

We narrowed down our search for a compact SUV to three 2017 models: Honda CR-V Touring, Hyundai Limited, and Mazda CX-5 Touring. We eliminated the Honda primarily because of dealer inflexibility on price. Mazda Styling--interior and exterior--was the principle negative consideration for the Mazda. The Hyundai was priced right and offered a $3500 rebate. The Tucson Limited engine is the 1.6 Liter turbo four. We liked this engine immediately, and far better than the 2 liter non-turbo engines on the lower Tucson trim levels . Although not as fuel efficient as the Honda and, so far, not as fuel efficient as the official mileage numbers suggest, we could not justify the much higher price of the Honda on the basis of the fuel efficiency. The Hyundai is very quiet. Handling is outstanding, and the ride is on par with the Honda. The unit we bought was front wheel drive without a sun roof, which taken together trimmed the price by nearly $2500 from the fully loaded Limited trim. Our dealer had just two limited trim models on the lot, equipped the same. The Caribbean blue exterior of the Tucson we bought sealed the deal.

Trusted Tahoes

from Anchorage, Alaska

This is my wife_s 4th Tahoe in the last 10 years, and they only get better!!! We are convinced this is the ultimate family SUV, the comfort, safety, and technology make it a winner for our family. The wife loves it for the looks and safety, the kids love it for the wifi and video screens and Apple Carplay. The wife requires seating for at least 6 kids due to carpooling for sports and activities for the kids, which happens a couple times a week. Having a 3rd row seating option is a must!

Most reliable

from Seattle,Wa

I_ve only been driving the car for a few days and I keep finding unique features I did not know about, like the lumbar support, seatbelt auto adjust, and the steering wheel auto adjust. The strategic lighting inside the car is also very nice. Love this car!