Other Lips:
New York Color
New York Color Liquid Lip Shine

New York Color Liquid Lip Shine

Great for a cheap lip gloss

Comments about New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:

I tried this lip gloss when I was in a hurry one day. I was in a rush getting to work so I stopped at the local super market in the make up section and my lips gloss was no where to be found. So I grabbed this one because it was the closest to the color that I usually wear. I tried it and I was surprised at how well it actually worked. It went on smooth. The color was great and it lasted for a long time. The lip gloss is a little sticky but that is what helps it last so long. Great product. I use to be weary of buying cheap makeup but this was a great find. Worked just as well as my expensive brand for a fraction of the cost. The brush makes it so easy to apply this lip gloss without having to worry about getting it all over. The colors are subtle so they go well with a lot of different colors. Easily portable. Great quality for a great price. Highly recommended for someone looking for a great lip gloss that still lets you keep a few bucks in your wallet.

good brand of lipgloss

Comments about New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:

This lip gloss is a really nice brand. I'd say it looks best on people with lighter skin.. but that's just me of course! It looks really nice/shiny/smooth. It does not get all dried up after 5 minutes like some brands of lip gloss and it doesn't have tiny little gritty pieces in it either! So yeah, its a very good brand of lip gloss all together!

Awesome product, great value

from Bennington, VT

Pros

Cons

Comments about New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:

I love the smell of this lip gloss as well as the color. The formula is not sticky and the price is fantastic! I got a tube of this for free through Voxbox and wasn't sure how good it would be. I was pleasantly surprised! I have the nude color that works well with my pale coloring. I can't wait to try out other colors.

You'll quickly have beautiful, soft lips with first application.

from Saint Charles, MO

Comments about New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:

My daugther was the first one to try the New York products. Her lips looked very pretty, nice colors and a healthy shine. I really was impressed! So, I tried out the New York Color Lip Shines myself and loved the way it felt on my lips.

This product is reasonably priced. I would like this product to remain on my lips for a longer period of time.

I have received compliments about the colors I use and the nice shine it has.