Other Supplements:

from Kingsley, IA

Pros

Cons

Comments about New Harvest New Harvest Vegetarian EPA:

New Harvest Omega-3 Vegetarian EPA is a new omega-3 supplement without the fishy taste.  It helps support a healthy heart.  It is one hundred percent vegetarian and is not from fish.  It is free of environmental contaminants, free of PCB's, and free of mercury and lead.  I recently recieved a sample and coupons from Bzz Agent.  Bzz Agent is a word of mouth program for brands.  I had always planned on starting a fish oil supplement because of the heart healthy fats but was leary due to the taste.  I received a 7 day sample from New Harvest Omega-3 Vegetarian EPA and took one everyday.  It had no fishy taste.  It also had no aftertaste or weird sensation in my mouth.  I felt like I was taking an active step to keep my heart healthy.  Plus I have high cholesterol and omega-3 has been shown to help lower bad cholesterol.  I plan on purchasing more and keeping my heart healthy.  If you're leary about fish oil supplements but want to protect your heart then give New Harvest Omega-3 Vegetarian EPA a shot.

New Harvest Omega-3 EPA

from Royersford, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about New Harvest New Harvest Vegetarian EPA:

I found out about this product when I signed up for a campaign on BzzAgent.com. I opted to try this product because I have been taking Omega-3 pills for almost 2 years because of pregnancy and nursing, so I was interested in trying different brands. The only problem was that this does not contain the Omega-3 that are recommended for use during pregnancy and nursing (New Harvest contains EPA. DHA is the fatty acid that is recommended during pregnancy).

I did think it was a neat concept: Omega-3 pills that are not derived from fish oil, so now everyone, including vegitarians and vegans, can partake of the health benefits of Omega-3 oils. I liked the fact that it contained a high dose of Omega-3 (in one pill, not two!). It is true that there is no "fish taste" that you find in other Omega-3 pills, and that is a big plus. I, unfortunately, have to forgo taking these at this time only because I am still nursing and it is encouraged that I take a supplement with DHA. Other than that I found these supplements very easy to take. I will definitely purchase them after I am finished with nursing.

Get Your Omega 3 Fatty Acids Without The Fishy Taste

from Virginia

Comments about New Harvest New Harvest Vegetarian EPA:

New Harvest™ Vegetarian EPA is the first and only fish-free EPA Omega-3 supplement that’s 100% vegetarian — all the benefits of EPA, none of the fishy odor or aftertaste.

I first learned about this product through a sampling program at BzzAgents. Both my husband and I have been using it and when the bottle is gone we'll be buying more—it's going to replace the fish oil that we had been using as a source of omega 3s.

Here's a link to their facebook page where you can learn more about the product, learn new health information about omegs 3s, and receive special offer: