3.5

3.5

Interesting

from tx

Comments about New Free Samples - Facebook Freebies:

I am not aware of Facebook the company having a samples category. I do know that there are several sample pages on Facebook. Some of them are legit and some of them are scams that get very annoying very fast. A lot of them actually are very annoying. Most sample pages want you to share their content or to comment on their posts so it'll show on your wall. I have tried a few of them. So far no luck, I just wasted my time. I unfollowed them very quickly. I am not going to stay on Facebook all day long to be the top 10 to like, comment, or share any of their posts. I have way too much to do. But of course, not all are that way. My best advice is to check out the pages and do a trail run on them. Do not give out your personal information unless you know that they are who they say they are. I hope this is helpful to you.

Not always free

Comments about New Free Samples - Facebook Freebies:

I have mixed feelings about Facebook Freebies. I think the page is great. It is a great resource if you are looking for coupons or deals. It recommends all kinds of different coupons and contests going on. Some of the things it displays on the page are actually free. I think that part is wonderful. However, a lot of the things it displays are not completely free. You have to spend some money to get a certain amount off. I have only used this page for the free things. I do not save the coupons it displays. The free things I have gotten off of it have ranged from cookbooks to samples of products. They have not been name brand things but have still been good quality.

It displays multiple things for you to choose from. It is not difficult to use at all.

Product Selection
Most of the things that come up on this website page are not well known things. That is why they are discounted or free.

Product Pricing
Even the things that are not free are offered at a low price.

• Product Selection: