3.8
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream

Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream

3.8

I liked the price of this product, but didn't change my eyes.

Comments about Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream:

I have very sunken, lifeless eyes sometimes, which can be very frustrating. I am anemic and I also have very bad allergies, and all of those things help to contribute to my eyes looking like that. The only way that I can get rid of my dark circles or at least help them to look better is to use creams and makeup, so I decided to give this a shot. I liked that this wasn't super expensive like a lot of other creams like this usually are. When I first used it, it made my eyes look a little bit better, and over time my eyes have improved, but I don't think that it's noticeable to anyone else except for me, which can be disheartening.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product is like magic

from Mount Hood Parkdale, OR

Comments about Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream:

A couple of years ago, my eyes had gotten so puffy (especially in the morning), that I was beginning to think I would need surgery (a sort of eyelid tuck). I tried this product out of desperation, and have been absolutely delighted. It truly deflates my puffy eyes, usually within an hour, though it starts working immediately. It also seems to reduce the shadows beneath my eyes. Even better, when I use it faithfully morning and night, my eyes never get as puffy as they used to. Some mornings my eyes look great before I even apply it. It may not be organic, but this product is certainly better than surgery!

It didn't work

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream:

I bought this product ( Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream ) a few months to try to get rid of my dark under eye circles and puffiness and after looking online for some product reccomendations I decided to try this product since it had very good reviews and reccomendations, plus, it is very affordable and since I have already used some other Neutrogena products I thought this one was going to be as good as the other ones from this brand.

But I was wrong, the product claims that visibly brightens the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness but it didn't do anything on me, it didn't brightned my eyes or reduced the under eye dark circles or the puffiness, nothing, it doesn't work for me, not all.

The only good things I can say about this product is that it smeel very good and it is very affordable, but it was a waste of time and money for me. Maybe it works for some people, but not for everybody.

Really like the product

from Racine, WI

Comments about Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream:

Neutrogena Radiance eye cream is a wonderful brand of eye cream for any age, I am 51 years old and very satified with the results I get from this product it brighten the eyes underneath and helps fade fine lines and wrinkles.

neutrogena's Radiance Eye Cream works like magic

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream:

When i first used this product, i was very skeptical. But after using it for a few weeks, I can really see a remarkable difference in the appearance of my eyes! I comes in a three part regime; it comes with an exfoliating foam wash and a spf mousturizer. It was given to me by a friend and I have continued to use it ever since.