Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Neutrogena

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A healthy way to lighten up

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

This is a non-damaging way to lighten up your skin. Most skin brightening products bleach your skin, damaging it. This cleanser, on the other hand, gradually makes your skin more radiant without using harsh chemicals that hurt skin. I like this cleanser because it gives me gradual results without using harsh chemicals or going to extremes. It is ideal for more sensitive skin, and it is wonderful for daily use.

I like this product because it lightens and brightens skin over time. For me, it took me about three days to notice a light difference, and in a week my skin looked much more radiant and bright. It fights dullness in skin, and is very effective. Although it gradually brightens skin, it is the healthiest way to add radiance to your skin because it doesn't use harsh chemicals.

Ease of Application
One pump is all I need for my entire face. This is a great product for morning or night use, and it works well for all skin types.

This cleanser has a light fragrance that is a mixture of floral and fruity.

• Ease of Application:

Works quite slow, but removes makeup.

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I haven't visibly noticed any different in my skin as for whether it is brighter or not, but I'm very happy with this cleanser in general. It really does clean my face off, and I'm excited to see if in a few weeks it truly has made a difference in my skin. I really like the texture of the formula, it is light and soft.

Nice but a bit drying

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I got a generous tube of this as a sample to test out. The smell is very nice and not overly powering. You only need a little before you can foam it up to put on your face. And it does seem to brighten my face a little after using it a couple of days, which is nice to wake up my face in the mornings.

However, I did notice that it did try out my face in certain places (I have combination skin). The corner of my eye and nose grew rather flaky (due to allergies, it's a particularly dry and sensitive area on my face) and for some reason, every time I use this, there is an area above my lip that gets really dry as well. It gets better when I use lip balm but it happens every time!

Due to that, I would probably not purchase the full size product.

It does brighten my face quite a bit and leaves me feeling clean but again, the top of cheeks feel a bit dry and it leaves certain places very dry for some reason.

Ease of Application
Easy to squeeze out of tube at least--the full size product seems to be a pump which is probably easier to control.

There is a fruity citrus scent that is light but sweet. I'm not one for fragrance but this was kinda refreshing in the mornings.

from Little Falls, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I was looking for a facial brightener, because I felt my skin needed to be refreshed. When I came across Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser I decided to try it. It is reasonably priced and well worth the money for 6.7 oz. Aside from having to shake it, it is easy to use and the scent doesn't bother me, although some friends have told me they don't like how it smells. My skin feels a lot smoother, cleaner and visibly brighter since it exfoliates. It's oil free and hypoallergenic which are two things I look for when buying any cleanser or moisturizer. I also like the fact that it contains vitamin C and is suitable for daily use. I use it every day. I also use other Neutrogena products and have never had an adverse reaction from any of them. I thought the packaging to be eye catching and well designed. I've recommended this product to friends who have also tried it and are very happy they bought it.

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I love this product as not only does it clean my skin, but it smells good and makes my skin feel good. This is a product that when I tried the sample I went and bought a full size just because I did like how my skin felt after using it.

I find this to be a very effective product (at least for me) giving my skin a great clean feeling after using it.

Ease of Application
This is a pump bottle so very easy to apply without wasting any. Lathers very quickly and rinses off with a feeling of clean.

I'm very picky about scents, but this product has a nice scent. I don't like anything that is going to dry out my face and this facial cleanser makes my skin feel clean and not dry.

• Ease of Application:

My Favorite Cleanser! Skin is glowing!

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

This is my all time favorite cleanser. It really does exactly what is claims to do, make your skin glow! My skin is always exceptionally soft and glowing after I use this cleanser.

I have sensitive skin, and this cleanser did not break me out or cause adverse reactions.

Ease of Application
I love the pump on the bottle. Makes it easy to dispense the product.

The scent is stronger than some cleansers I have used, however it is a very pleasant smell that doesn't bother me. It may bother some who are more sensitive to smells, however.

• Ease of Application:

Another great product from Neutrogena!

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I've trusted Neutrogena for several years, and this product is a good example of why. Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleanser is affordable, has a great scent, and leaves skin feeling great. One bottle will last a very long time, too!

Although Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleaner refreshes tired skin, there is no exfoliating beads in it which is a big PLUS for me! The formula smells amazing, it cleans out all the dirt and oil inside your pores, and feels simply amazing. I wouldn't say my skin actually looked brighter after using it, but it did feel much cleaner and fresher than before.

Ease of Application
I keep this product in the shower and use it at night. I also have a travel size bottle that I keep in the cabinet, which I use in the morning. It's a great way to clean out your skin before you apply your makeup, and to also get it feeling fresh just before bed. To apply, wet face and put a small amount of product in your hand. Rub into face and lather, then rinse away.

Wonderful scent! It smells a bit like citrus and is very clean. As you work it into a lather, it only smells better!

Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser removes makeup

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:

I was lucky enough to receive a free tube of Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser. It came in a makeup bag, full of free samples, from Target.

The size of my tube 0.5 fluid ounce (14 ml).

I have been using it this past week. I wet my face and neck, then squeeze out a small amount of the pearly looking cream, and massage it into my skin. I get a nice lather from it. I leave it on for a few minutes, before rinsing it off.

I love the light refreshing smell to it. My face feels clean, and smooth.

I can't say whether my face looks any brighter at this point, and would probably need to use it for several weeks, to be able to decide.

My face feels clean and refreshed.

Ease of Application
Wet face, massage a small amount to form a lather, rinse off.

Light and pleasant.