Other Sunscreens:

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70

Pros

Cons

Use Neutrogena liquid spf70 and protect your canvas

I got the chance to try this product and I am loving it! **this liquid sun blocker SPF70 **is **easy to apply and is not greasy so you can put it under your make up and won't make creases **is also waterproof and **works on acne as good as on dry skin** without giving you more break outs.Let your skin get use it the first time might burn a little but this sun-blocker is a keeper so far all the ones I tried before were greasy and impossibly to wear under make up after your 20 or even before you need to keep your skin out of the sun but  sometimes that is not possible having a boy of 3yrs old that the only thing he wants is to stay outside , so this is your **perfect solution for every day use without clogging your pores and keeping your skin healthy from the damages of the sun** it also has  **superior protection  against UVA and burning UVB  rays shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging**.Do not apply too close to the eyes it might burn is made for sensitive skin is invisible and weightless oil free PABA free (para-aminobenzoic acid) non comedonic waterproofs and sweat-proof it recommends to apply 15 minutes before going out in the sun and reapply if needed after swimming.Believe me when I say your skin will thank you for it I wish they make some for kids that are not so oily most feel and look like diaper rash cream !I love it and I recommend this product to anyone is literally invisible and will absorb very quick great Job neutrogena

This Sunscreen Is Not Sheer -- I Look Like A Ghost!

I'm a fan of many Neutrogena skin care products and have liked some versions of their sunscreens and sunblocks. As a black woman, for years I didn't worry much about sun protection. However, now that I've learned we should all protect our skin regardless of color, I try to be vigilant whenever I leave the house.

I had been using Neutrogena SPF 55 with some success, so I figured, if SPF 55 is good, then SPF 70 must be better, right? Wrong.

Neutrogena has the same odd scent that most sunscreens have. It's not exactly pleasant, but it doesn't last long and pretty soon you don't smell it at all.

Absorption
Neutrogena Dry-Touch has a fairly lightweight feel. The problem for me is that this sunblock isn't remotely ultra-sheer. It isn't even semi-sheer. On my skin, it is slow to absorb and it leaves very noticeable streaks of white residue on my body. It does feel dry to the touch, but no amount of rubbing it into my skin gets rid of the ghostly-white goo.

Longevity
I'm going to assume that this lasts as long as indicated by the manufacturer. I couldn't stand to wear it long enough to test it myself. But I did notice that it wanted to stay put when I began to wash it off. That makes me think it has staying power.

This Neutrogena formula contains helioplex, which provides broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. That makes this an extremely effective sunscreen as long as you apply it liberally and reapply when needed.

Ease of Application
I tried putting a little on my face, and not only did I end up looking gray and shiny, several hours later I noticed some pimples on my face. The claim that Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 70 is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) is laughable, in my opinion. If you have oily or blemish-prone skin, you might want to try another product on your face. It easy to apply from the bottle, but since it doesn't absorb well the application leaves much to be desired.

daily dry sunscreen

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

Love the way my skin feels at the end of work day! I work long shifts but still believe that sunscreen is essential to our daily health routine. This product worn under makeup is the key to combat oils that occur throughout the day. I don't even need a makeup touch up at the end of the day if going to dinner or happy hour!

No scent...does not compete with my perfume

Amazing!

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I am in love with this sunblock! It is a light weight, non-greasy way to protect my skin from the sun's harmful rays. When I put this on my face, its almost like I'm not wearing any sunblock, and it doesn't leave behind that ghostly white cast like most sunblocks do. This product offers broad spectrum protection, which means it protects against UVB rays which give you sunburns, and shields skin from UVA rays which cause premature again. This is a great product that is one of my favorite sunblocks. I definitely recommend this product.

The fragrance of this product didn't irritate my skin.

Absorption
When I apply this sunblock, its almost like I'm not wearing any sunblock at all because there isn't any residue left behind, and there's not ghostly white cast.

Longevity
I've been using this product every day for about 4 months. Just a dime sized amount is all I need, and it will last me all day if I stay inside. When I'm out in the sun, I reapply this product every 2 hours.

This is an extremely effective sunblock that offers impressive protection from the sun. I absolutely love this product.

Ease of Application
Just a dime sized amount of this product is all I need. It takes seconds for skin to absorb this potent, lightweight formula.

Great sunscreen

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

During the summertime I always wear sunscreen with a higher SPF that blocks both UVA and UVB rays and so far for the past two years, I have always came back to using this particular product. It protects my skin really good compared to some other brands of sunscreen I have used in the past. (An example of what happened when I used a different brand other than Neutrogena was I ended up getting the nastiest sunburn I ever had. It was so bad that my skin began to have this insane itch that I could not seem to get rid of and even the lightest of touches could send my skin into a frenzy. Never again will i use that other sunscreen.) Neutrogena on the other hand has never given me a problem. I just need to reapply this product every two hours and it does the rest of the work. What I like most about the Dry-touch sunblock is that it does not leave my skin with a greasy residue, unlike other formulas. This is great for those who do not wish to feel like a slime ball and who do not want their skin to break out due to unnecessary oils added to the skin.

It smells like sunscreen. I kind of wish they could add a nice scent to it like coconut.

Absorption
With this sunscreen I don't really have any problems with absorption. My skin just soaks it up and there is no greasiness.

Longevity
Just like any other sunscreen, no matter how high the SPF, you need to remember to reapply every two hours to avoid getting burnt.

So far I have no problem with the effectiveness. It works great! There's no need for me to worry about getting sun burnt and getting skin problems.

Ease of Application
Application is as easy as it can get. I prefer the lotion-like sunscreens more than the spray can sunscreens because they feel like they cover my skin more evenly.

• Ease of Application:

Not greasy and great protection

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

Love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. It is not greasy and easy to absorb. It provides great protection under the sun. And my son's skin is not red after the sunblock has washed off (he has sensitive skin). The only Con is when applied on the skin, it still has white staff which is easy to see. But overall, I like it a lot!

The scent is okay. Not too overwhelming!

Absorption
I don't have to smear a lot of time for it to absorb into my skin.

Longevity
I still apply it throughout the sunny hot day.

No more burnt or after sun brown color on my son's cheek.

Very easy to use.

• Ease of Application:

Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock works

from Georgetown, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I have been using this product for a number of years now ever since I saw an article touting the effectiveness of its ingredients. Both my maternal grandfather and my mother had skin cancer so I have always been conscientious about using sunscreen. As I have said, I have been using neutrogena ultra sheer for a number of years and will continue to use it as long as I'm around. Although this is a cream, it goes on very easily and is absorbed quickly. As the label says, it is dry and when you apply it, you don't look oily or greasy. And, it is long lasting. As long as I've used it, I have never gotten a burn or even slightly red from exposure. The high SPF is great too because it allows you to stay outdoors for a relatively long period of time without worrying about those harmful rays. And you can use this equally well on your face and your body I have a mild case of rosacea and have never had any problems with applying neutrogena ultra sheer to my face. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a safe, effective sunscreen.

• Ease of Application:

Wonderful sun screen. Provides excellent coverage & protection.

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I love this sun screen and have used it for many years. While at the beach or just for everyday protection from the sun I have found this to be the best sun screen on the market. It is pricey but the coverage is superb.

I would highly recommend this sun screen product. This provides great coverage and protection from dangerous sun rays.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly and is not thick on your skin

Longevity
Will need to be reapplied depending how long you are in the sun

Very effective protection. Great at keeping you from getting a sun burn.

Ease of Application
East to apply. Not streaky at all.

My skin broke out! Ugh!

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I have been on the hunt for an everyday sunscreen that is not going to give me break outs, leave my face feeling oily, and one that will not create more shine. This particular sunscreen has a high SPF which I like since I'm not convinced that 15 and 30 are enough. It has a light scent which is nice. Nothing over-powering or perfume-like which is a plus.

It's too bad that it makes my face a lot greasier if I wear it under my makeup. However, It mixes well with my moisturizer and it's not always easy to find a sunscreen that does that plus it spreads evenly and smoothly on my skin. Here's the problem, it is the cause of my acne breakouts and to me there isn't a bigger con that something that causes bad skin. It's a bummer because it has a lot of pros but they don't outweigh acne.

It smells nice. It is rather light and refreshing.

Absorption
It's lightweight and absorbs nicely but does leave me shiny.

Longevity
It seems to last a fair amount of time.

I've never burned while using it but causes my skin to break out.

Ease of Application
Goes on easy and smooth. It's lightweight! I'm rather sad it causes acne for me.

Great product

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I really like Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. The one I use the most is this one, the SPF 70. I typically use this one on my face. For some reason, I seem to easily burn on my face and ears really quickly. When I sit outside for a couple hours, I simply lather some of this on my face and I do not have to worry a single bit about burning. You are probably thinking, "Is 70 SPF too much for me?" I think you can never be too safe, and this sunblock has helped save me from much sunburn pain. Also, if I start to burn or develop some sun poisoning, I replace my other sunblock with this. It feels really good on your skin when you apply it, and when it says "dry-touch," this is really accurate. some lotions leave you feeling oily, but this one dries really well. If you have young children that will be out in the sun, I highly recommend this sunblock. If you struggle with burning easily like me, then this is the lotion for you. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

• Ease of Application:

Highy Recommend this fabulous product!

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

I was having trouble finding the right sunblock product for my face as some were too thick, others stung my eyes too often and others just plain didn't do the job. My doctor recommended Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. Since using this product there is no thickness of heavy lotion to deal with, nor getting into my eye often enough to sting, plus covers me perfectly and it truly does it's job. I can't recommend this product enough.

I cannot stand products with strong scents. It effects not only my allergies but I find little nats and flys, on the beach, are attracted to the product. This particular product works for me in terms of allergies and not for the nats and flys (also in my favor).

Absorption
I have no problem with this product being absorbed. I wear SPF 70 for a reason, I don't want my skin damaged. That being said, this is really not much difference between a lower number and a higher number in terms of being able to be absorbed, therefore I have to say this handles absorption well.

Longevity
No matter the instructions I always repeat every 2 hours or as needed (in terms of seeing a burn (red) forming or feeling particular burn on my skin. So far I have not experienced a problem in this area.

When using this product I feel confident I will not burn anywhere I put this product on. It truly does block the skin as promised. I stay white skin - NO - red or color even.

Ease of Application
A piece of cake. Just follow the direction and you should be fine.

My Daily Sunscreen

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70:

This is my daily go-to sunscreen! I love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock! As a kid and a teenager, one of the things that always prevented me from wanting to wear sunscreen was that it always felt oily and greasy. I hated the greasy feeling - especially on my face! Also, sunscreen smelled very strongly like that funky traditional sunscreen smell. I am so impressed with this sunblock for many reasons: It comes with a high, broad-spectrum SPF so it blocks all the sun's rays effectively. Also, I feel like as long as I'm not out in the sun all day (like at the beach or park or something), I can apply it once in the morning, over my facial lotion and under my makeup, and it will last and protect me all day long. It still smells a little bit like traditional sunscreen, but the scent isn't as heavy or noticeable and it fades away with 30 minutes of application. Lastly, this product is not greasy! It really is sheer and dry to the touch. It doesn't make my face shiny, oily, or greasy. I can't even tell I'm wearing it! This product is wonderful and a must-have for daily use. It is a bit expensive, but the tube lasts quite a long time, and I think sheer, dry touch, superior protection is well worth the cost!