3.6

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer

3.6

Outstanding

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer:

This is probably one of my favorite facial moisturizers for sensitive skin. It has a very hydrating formula that really banishes dry skin, even in the winter and during rainy spring. It is easy to apply and doesn't clog pores or cause excess oil production. This is great for combination skin and essentially any skin type, whether the skin is sensitive or not. I absolutely love this product because I have combination skin and it treats my dry skin without breaking me out. It is the perfect product for me and I would recommend this to anyone.

This is a great face cream that really hydrates skin without causing any excess oil production or triggering any breakouts. It is perfect for people with combination skin.

Ease of Application
This is a relatively rich formula, and it takes a pea sized amount dab for the entire face.

This product is supposed to be fragrance free, but I find that it actually has a light sent that I absolutely love. I honestly doubt that would hurt anyone with sensitive skin, so it is still a perfect face cream.

• Ease of Application:

Not the one for me.

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer:

Suprisingly, this "ULTRA GENTLE" facial moisturizer is not gentle enough to my sensitive skin. The cream feels heavy and oily which is very bad for my oily and sensitive skin. At the very beginning I didn't realize this is not the one for me. I apply the cream everyday, feeling the cream is heavy and my skin is not saturating at all. It is like putting a layer of cream on your face and your can't breath at all. This is not the worst. After using the product for a while, My face becomes even more sensitive. Especially in winter when the air is dry and cold, my skin feel hot and pains. I was in Las Vegas for Christmas break and this is the only facial cream I had with me. It's cold and dry in LV. When I tried to put on the so called moisturizer, it is so irritative that even my tears came out. I can tell my skin got red, hot and painful. This is just not a right product for me, who has very sensitive skin. It may works OK if your skin is not that sensitive. One of my friend was using it and it works fine.

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer has the best results

from Lake City, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer:

I received this facial moisturizer in my stocking on Christmas! Already my skin on my face is less dry and best yet I have only been using it for 4 days now. It does not make my face oily and greesy when applying like all the others I have experienced. I always use it after I have applied my acne treatment so I can make sure I am putting the moisturizer back in and not striping my skin. I have sensative skin so alot of products do not work for me. It is a lightweight facial creme that you can apply 1 to 2 times a day. In the past I have tried this brand of products and was not satisfied so I stopped using it. This particular product would make me purchase this brand of product since they came out with a product that works for me. Most of the ones in the past would break out my skin even more or dry it out. I love the way the scent smells as not too strong. you only need a dime size to use each time so you can get more out of your money and it is also enough to cover the entire face.

light and refreshing Neutrogena moisturizer

from Washington, DC

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer:

This moisturizer is very, very nice. After reading many a magazine that told me I was not doing my skin any favors by not using moisturizer every day, I decided to bite the bullet and try this one out. I do have very sensitive skin with mostly uneven tone, and so the gentle formula appealed to me and I gave it a try. I was not disappointed! This Neutrogena Gentle Moisturizer is surprisingly light and feels wonderful on your skin.  I apply it every morning, first thing, and then put my makeup on over it. It really keeps my skin hydrated for the whole day- I never feel or see any of the dry, flaky patches that I used to see before. The one downside is that it sometimes makes my skin a bit oily; but that is to be expected of any moisturizer, to an extent. This really is a high quality product though, like everything neutrogena puts out, and I would highly recommend that you go to your drugstore and pick up a bottle.

The Gentle Facial Moisturizer was not the one for me

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer:

I first tried this product when I read on a website telling about the importance of using a moisturizer for acne prone skin. A friend also agreed with this fact, so I when to the store and searched for a product to fit the bill. I was drawn to the Neutrogena brand because I was already using their product for acne spot treatment so I figured this would be a safe product to try. Also the fact that it said oil free and gentle was another plus. Gentle it might be but I can't say the same with oil free. I was using the amount recommended on the back of the bottle my already oil prone face became much more oily. Finally I decided to stop using it and went back an oily/flaky face. Eventually I switched to another brand and my face is soft without the oil. I am sure it is a good product, however, because of my skin type, it did not work as I had hoped. Oh well, I guess that is why there are so many products on the market today.