4.1

Pros

Cons

I love this stuff!

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

I have always used Neutrogena for their skin care products. However, recently, I decided to buy some of their hair care line. I bought this moisturizing shampoo to dry and fight dry hair in the winter months. It works beautifully! My hair was so soft and smooth after using this. It made my long, thick hair look really nice. It also helped my ends look a little less damaged. It truly works to moisturizer your hair and leave it looking great. I would highly recommend this shampoo if you are looking for something to help with damaged hair.

This stuff is incredibly effective. My hair is really straight and thick. It worked wonders at making it look moisturized and healthy. It truly repaired damage done to my hair. I will use this every winter to keep my hair moisturized and strong.

The scent is great. My hair always smells great when I use this. If you pair it with the conditioner, it will leave your hair smelling awesome all day.

Mother knows best!

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

I first started using this shampoo because my Mom swore by it. She has thick curly hair and keeping her frizz under control can be quite a task. For months I had seen Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo in her shower but never given it much thought. One afternoon I ended up having to shower in her bathroom since we had guests over and begrudgingly used her shampoo. I stole her bottle after that shower. The shampoo feels like a hand cream when you dispense it into your palm- which had me worried- but it lathers into your hair really easily and begins softening strands almost immediately. It's one of those shampoos that makes you want to rinse your hair out with cold water just because your hair feels SO silky.
It really does add shine.
It really does moisturize your hair.
Which then diminishes frizz- MAJORLY.
And also, helps curb split ends.

I know I already mentioned it but this shampoo does help out with all the tall tale signs of damaged hair- being dried out, split ends, dullness. And the results come about very quickly which is always a nice bonus.

Its a really light fresh scent and it just makes you feel cozy and clean!

Best for use after a deep dying session.

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

I am definitely one that likes to change up my hair color a lot, and I tend to find a lot of conditioners that are able to make my hair feel more moisturized, but I'm lost when it comes to conditioner. I finally found the good, moisturizing shampoo that really revitalizes my dead hair. I recommend this for you if your hair is dry or damaged.

tackles my damanged hair

from Scott, LA

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

This shampoo can almost be used without a conditioner, because it makes my hair really soft and manageable.  I do combine it with the triple moisture conditioner to get the best effect.  My hair felt like "straw" before using this product due to color damage, now you can see and feel the difference.  And the best part is, the price.  I highly recommend trying this product and see the difference for yourself

Great shampoo!

from Saint Paul, MN

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo --
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo has been our shampoo for a couple years now. It's the only one I use. Never drying, it always leaves our hair really shiny and super manageable. I have really long, nearly waist length hair. Even with all that hair, all it takes is a dab to lather up well. It rinses out easily, leaving no residue behind, which is hard to come by which shampoo. Even in winter, with the cold weather we get on the mid west here, it still leaves my hair smooth and rich feeling. It took me a while to discover this - the one I used to use - they stopped manufacturing it. I tried a few other brands with the same basic ingredients that I look for in a shampoo - mainly, panthenol - which basically is a moisturizing vitamin. Even though many shampoos include it, many also don't. Neutrogena is also a recognized name in hair care. I also like the tube it comes in - every convenient. It takes up less space on the edge of the tub, and doesn't slide around like plastic bottles do when wet on the bottom. Plus, the tube stays clean, with no shampoo residue leaking out it it gets knocked over.

Silky, Creamy, Moisturizing

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

I recently tried the Neutrogena Triple Moisture shampoo because there was a sale at the drug store. The texture of the shampoo is creamy, and it feels good in my hands and on my hair. The shampoo is easy to work into a thick layer of lather. I also think the slight scent is appealing and not overwhelming. My hair feels smooth and easy to manage after shampooing, even if I don't use any conditioner. The packaging is convenient because it stands up on the lid, so it is always easy to squeeze even when I am down to the last little bit. The tube feels thick and substantial in my hand, but it only takes a small space on my racks. The only thing I wish is to have a "window" so I can tell how much is left. Otherwise, the tube is not translucent and I can't tell when I need a new tube. I also wish the price is a little lower, so I can buy it more frequently rather than waiting for it to be on sale.

Not good for the price!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

**It is NOT worth the price.I have tired both the shampoo & conditioner and it did NOTHING for**

**my hair. My hair is damaged from dyeing my hair at home and this Neutrogena says it**

**makes the hair soft and shiny? I will never buy this product again.**

The only shampoo my daughter and I use!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo has been our shampoo for a couple years now.  It's the only one my daughter and I use.  Never drying, it always leaves our hair shiny and manageable.  We both have long, nearly waist length hair.  Even with all that hair, all it takes is a dab to lather up well.  It rinses out easily, leaving no residue behind.  Even in winter, with the cold weather we get on the east coast here, it still leaves our hair smooth and rich feeling.  It took me a while to discover this - the one we used to use  - they stopped manufacturing it.  I tried a few other brands with the same basic ingredients that I look for in a shampoo - mainly, panthenol - which basically is a moisturizing vitamin.  Even though many shampoos include it, many also don't.  Neutrogena is also a recognized name in hair care.  I also like the tube it comes in - every convenient.  It takes up less space on the edge of the tub, and doesn't slide around like plastic bottles do when wet on the bottom.  Plus, the tube stays clean, with no shampoo residue leaking out it it gets knocked over.  Perfect for us!

good for really dry hair, but not for curly hair

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

my hair is curly/ wavy and dry at the tips but oily at the roots. i have split ends constantly because my hair is so dry so i figured this pruduct would work well. but when i would use this and i felt like i didnt need to condition so i would only condition my tips. this made me feel like my hair was still oily and i didnt like how i couldnt get it to feel soft by using conditioner. i would sometimes condition my whole head becaus i dont like haveing it not smooth but that lead to oily hair. but for my boyfriend who has short hair he really liked this product, he would complain about he dry, flaky scalp after not using it for a while. i would recomend this product for a person with short hair and that doesnt get oily oh yeah and he never conditions his hair, so maybe i would just recoment this to boys.  i feel like this product is a bit expensive, i and it did not cover my specific hair needs, i did not like how it would weigh down my curls/ waves. it does feel really silky.

Get Soft with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo:

I find most shampoos leave my hair dry and frizzy.  When a shampoo makes your hair squeak, you know it's drying it out.  My hair is color treated with plenty of frizz so I need a gentle shampoo that infuses moisture into the hair shaft or my hair becomes unmanageable.

I was immediately impressed with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo.  It comes in a tube rather than a bottle so you already know it is creamy and rich.  You squeeze the shampoo out of the tube and just need a small amount to get a big lather.  Despite its creaminess, the shampoo gives you plenty of lathering and rinses out clean.  Your hair has a clean, washed feeling without a dry squeakiness.  It's the perfect combination!

My hair and scalp are clean but not dry or stripped after using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo.  It provides a superior level of cleansing with plenty of moisture to keep your hair pliable and easy to style.  I also found that using these products helps to tame down frizziness, even during the humid summer months.