Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Kits
Neutrogena
Neutrogena SkinID

Neutrogena SkinID

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Neutrogena SkinID:

This product is amazing! I have been using this for 3 years, however... so last year we asked it to be shipped every other month, and they were just fine with it! So I got my last skin id in May, and I didn't get it untill AUGUST! I called to see when it was suppose to be shipped out in July, because I was running low, and they said it wasn't schuled to come untill the end of August, but they would ship it early for me, and I said yes thank you! and then 2 weeks went buy and it wasn't there so I called and it had never been shipped out at all! AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, I didn't get it untill the end of August, and guess what? They sent me the wrong stuff, so we called and they said they were out of my product. So now it's Novemeber and it was supoosed to be here a few weeks ago so I called and my stuff was on back order! WTF? They need to atleast tell the customers. So now I need to find some other place to go, its really sad because I love this product but they are not reliable at all!!!!!!

• Ease of Application: