3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

A great everyday facial cleanser.

I've tried many different products to wash my face with every morning, including bar soaps, but none of them satisfied me. They would either dry up my face, or cause my skin to break out. I saw a commercial on TV for Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser and decided to buy it and try it out. I had a few break outs on my face from previous products I used, and the are around my nose was extremely dry, so I was pretty excited to see what this product can do for my face.
From the first time I washed my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser, it just felt amazing. It honestly felt smoother than it was before. It did take up to a week for all the areas of dry skin to soothe out, and for the acne spots to begin to reduce, but honestly it worked much better and much faster than I imagined. My face feels so refreshed every morning after I wash it with this. It looks so much better and it is now a lot clearer than it was before. I love that I can use this on a daily basis and my skin won't break out or get dry. I love that it doesn't have a horrible smell like other washes I have used in the past. I love how even if I skip a day or two without using it, my face will not dry up and it will stay soft and smooth. To sum it up, I just love Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser and will continue to use it.

Neutrogena Redness Soothing. Hand soap instead.

I received a full bottle of Neutrogena Redness Reducing cleanser for free. I'm glad it was free because I would have been really upset if I had wasted my money on this product. I love Neutrogena. This is the only product from them that I have been so totally unsatisfied with. I'll start off with why I thought this product was going to be awesome. The color is a pretty shade of green. Green makes me think healthy and natural. There bottle had a lot of product in it so it will last a long time. The smell is delicious! It's from Neutrogena and their products always (except in this case) rock! It targets a specific problem that I have. My face is really red sometimes. I've never been diagnosed with roseaca, but I guess I could have it. Here are the cons to this product. It is really, really hard to wash off! The product is nice and foamy, but it is also nice and greasy feeling. When you try to wash it off it feels like you have jelly all over your face. It is slimy feeling, the consistency of phlegm. This product made me break out terribly, and I never have acne issues except for when TOM visits. I can't say that it reduced the redness since it made me break out and the bumps were red. I am so disappointed in this product. I really hope that Neutrogena will revamp this product to actually deliver its promised results of clear skin and redness reduction. If you have redness issues like I do, I strongly suggest that you do not try this product. It is not effective. If you are prone to breakout, do not use this product. It made me breakout really bad. I ended up using the remaining product for hand soap. Now it is really effective hand cleanser. I'm just assuming that since is meant to clean your face that it has some germ killer in it which makes it great for hand washing. It is moisturizing and my hands felt nice and clean and moisturized after washing them with it. I may have said that I wouldn't buy it again, but now that I think about it I would totally buy it again for hand soap!

I skin does not like

from Fayetteville, North Caroina

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Leaves Clean Feel

Cons

• Dries Out Skin
  • Irritates Skin

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I have use this product for a week and my face had broken out so badly. I had to go back using my clean & clear to clear my face up. Also my face was so dry I had to a really good face cream from keeping my face from peeling.

A great everyday facial cleanser.

• Immediacy:

This cleanser is wonderful for red and irritated skin.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

This cleanser is truly wonderful. The skin on my cheeks gets really irritated sometimes and very red. The spots get very hot, kind of like I have rosacea. The heat in my face causes a more than normal oil production that my regular cleanser fails to fight. I really hate it when it happens because I cannot wear make up and my face looks like I just ran a marathon. This cleanser really helps the problem. It clears out all the bad stuff in my pores while soothing my skin to bring down the redness. I use it every time I have issues with this problem. This cleanser helps solve this problem a lot faster than normal cleansers. I have noticed that Neutrogena's soothing facial cleanser clears up the problem a lot faster than any other redness reducing cleanser I have used. It also helps with acne problems so it is a two in one cleanser, which is wonderful. While my rosacea issue is being reduced, the cleanser is also fighting any acne that might pop up! I definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone who might have this issue.

• Immediacy:

Really helped to freshen me up in the morning.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I sometimes have an issue with waking up in the morning, and usually a fresh facial cleanse plus a nice shower will aid that. I decided to try out this product and just see how it worked for me. In general, I don't have a lot of problems with facial redness unless I have acne or zits. This really helped to soothe my skin and make the redness disappear.

• Immediacy:

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

**i tried this product in high hopes. and it SUCKED! it didnt live up to the companies description or guarentee AT ALL! it made my skin dry, flaky, itchy, tight, and didnt even improve my acne one bit!!!! **

Neutrogena Acne Wash Redness- great for every day

from Rowlett, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I was looking for an every day wash and had been using the original orange Neutrogena Acne wash for months, and decided to try this one since it says it is for the Redness. After three months of using this I can honestly say that it has helped tremendously.  My dermatologist did say that the redness does take time to go away, so it has been a slow process but like anything it takes time to get a great result and I can say that this is one of the reasons why.  I use this every day twice a day and it after every wash it leaves my face feeling smooth, clean and tight.  Neutrogena has a couple of differen washes ou there and I have been very pleased with all of them, but every skin is different and once you find which one of these works for you, you will be very pleased.  Athough this can be a bit pricey, it is definitely nothing compared to department store prices and works just as great. Make sure to try it!

This is my daily wash because it is a good everyday item

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

After receiving a free sample of this attached to another Neutrogena product it has since become my everyday face wash. I like how it has a subtle scent and a good amount of foam for when you get it all lathered up on your face. It doesn't have the weird lotion-ish feel like other acne products out there. It is also completely oil free so that is a huge plus for my skin since it is usually overly oily. I really like how this face wash has a redness soothing factor to it. I am prone to under the skin bumps that never really come to a head and just form a large red hill on my face. This wash has reduced how red they are thus making them less noticeable and also less painful. I buy one bottle every 4 months or so and only use maybe a nickle sized amount twice a day. If you push the pump down all the way you end up with too much produce so make sure to only press it half way. And if you decide to go on vacation or have to travel them you can push the pump down and turn it to the side so it is locked and won't spew wash all over your bag.

• Immediacy:

Refreshing feel and scent.

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I have used the original Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash for years and really like the product.  When I saw that they came out with a version of the cleanser that also reduces redness, I wanted to give it a try.  I had just had a baby which caused my skin to have horrible acne and I still had redness from it in my face.  The first time I used this product, I noticed a slight reduction in the redness.  It did not reduce all redness, but I noticed a visible difference.  The cleanser also helped to clear up the acne that remained on my face.  The cleanser also had a soothing cooling effect on my skin.  The scent of the cleanser is also very pleasant as compared to the original Oil Free Acne Wash which I found to have a medicated scent.

This product is priced very reasonably.  You are really getting two products in one.  You get the acne fighting ingredients and the redness reduction.  The scent is an added bonus.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I love this cleanser! It is the best! I am a woman in my mid-fifties, and I still have an occasional breakout. I have tried many acne cleansers over the years; however, they are either too harsh and dry out my skin or they do nothing to help with the breakouts. I decided to give this cleanser a try because not only does it contain 2% salicyclic acid for breakouts, but it is also contains ingredients to sooth any redness your complexion may have. I have very sensitvie skin and rosacea, so I thought this cleanser might be just what I needed. I have been using it now for about three months. It is just what I have been looking for all these years! When I use this product consistently, I rarely ever have a breakout, and my skin no longer has those red blotchy patches. It forms a good lather, and it also has a pleasant smell. After you rinse the cleanser from your face, your skin doesn't feel dry or stripped. I love the fact this cleanser is reasonably priced too! I highly recommend this product!

This Neutrogena Facial Cleanser is great for everyday use

from Princeton Junction, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser:

I've been using this facial cleanser for quite a few months now, and I'm very happy with it. While I have to say that I'm not sure that it's actually dramatically improved my redness, as the title of it implies, I've found that it's been very effective for everyday facial cleansing. I've noticed that since using it, the number of breakouts that I've gotten has dramatically reduced. It is very light and easy to wash off, and does not have any sort of off-putting scent. or anything. It is light and easy enough to use for everyday cleansing. After using it, my face just feels light and clean. It does not dry my skin out like some other cleansers do (I have combination skin), or leave my face feeling very tight or tingling like some other cleansers. It's just a nice, clean-feeling, light cleanser, that works very well for me, and I would highly recommend it. Also, one bottle of it goes a long way, and it lasts for a long time, even if using it every day.