4.1
Acne Scrubs
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

amazing product

this product is great for blemishes and mild to severe acne it really helps breakouts and it reduces inflamation ,it also smells amazing !this product is high quality and effective

rialto ca

Love it!

Love this face scrub, I love all of Neutrogenas grapefruit products, they are so refreshing! I use this scrub about once a week just to give my skin a deep clean without drying it out!

Central Arkansas

I will buy again.

I bought this product for the first time. I am very pleased with the results and it is very affordable. It is very easy to use and helps stop acne before it comes out when used as directed. I only use the product at night and it works wonders for me. This product does not irritate the skin and I have sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smells great! I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Kankakee, IL

Great product

I loved the smell of this product and it made my skin so soft.

French settlement

Great product!

I recently tried this product and loved it! It's really simple to use, smells amazing and is effective. It helped clear up a mild breakout I was experiencing and it has helped to prevent acne.

Miami, Florida

Buy this over and over

I use this product day and night. Love how great it smells and it feels amazing on my skin. it cleans .y face so well! By far the best acne product I have tried. This has helped me clear up my acne.

Fayetteville, NC

true

I love this product, I stocked up!

In the morning almost every day I apply this product on my face after I wet it. Then I usually leave it there to settle (because that works for me) and wash it of after about 2 minutes. This products gets rid of inflamed pimples and acne in about 2-3 days. It also makes acne less red. It gets rid of acne and makes it almost invisible within a 5-10 day radius. One problem is you definitely don't want this near your eyes (atleast a centimeter within space) it does burn.

Baltimore, MD

true

Not for normal tondry skin

This would be a great product if you have oily skin. I wanted to love this but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I have normal to dry and if used more than two days in a row it dries my skin out even when using moisterizer. I still use the product but not everyday. I usually go 1 or 2 days in between. Overall I do recommend this product but not as a daily facescrub. It is easy to use and give you that good clean feeling which is a plus.

Lawrence, MA

Smells horrendous!

My mother first bought this product for my sister and I to use in the shower a few months back. The first time I used it, I couldn't stand the smell -- it reeks like body odor! It also stung my face and wasn't soft on the skin like foaming face washes I had used in the past. I only ever used this face wash two or three times before returning to the Olay product I was used to. My sister didn't mind the smell and continued to use the Neutrogena product. She has used it for about five months now. It effectively helps with acne, but is not at all pleasant to use.

Orange County, CA

false

Great for people with large pores.

I am not going to attest to how this product reduces you acne because that is not what I use it for. I have large pores and semi-oily skin, this product does an amazing job of exfoliating the skin and helping to remove build up while leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. I love the fresh grapefruit scent and the scrubbing micro beads. I do find that it dries my skin out a bit, I would recommend applying a light moisturizer after using this product. All in all it is a very good face scrub for people that are looking to reduce the look of their pores and the oiliness of their skin.

Brighton, Illinois