Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Facial Cleansers
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths

I never travel without them!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

I really like Neutrogena products in general. They're affordable and they work great and you can get them anywhere. I've got a huge collection of skin care products hiding under my sink but usually when I'm going out of town I don't feel like filling half my suitcase with little magic bottles of stuff to make my skin look good. These cleansing cloths are a perfect solution for skin care on-the-go because you don't have to worry about them spilling and they're really convenient. Now I know that if I'm gone for a day or a week my skin wont have to suffer for it because I've got my trusty cleansing cloths with me.

Ease of Application
It isn't exactly hard to apply a normal product to a cloth and wash your face but these simplify it even further by pre-soaking handy little wipes that you can use once and throw away. It'll definitely save you some time and laundry if you use them regularly and they're great for trips.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Love these Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths!

from Orleans, IN

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

I love these Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths!  I have to admit I cheat a bit and actually cut the cloths into 4 pieces so I can make them last a lot longer.  I just cut them into seperate pieces once I open the box then I can store them easily in the container they came it.  I don't feel like I need the entire sheet to use at one time.  I really really like how clean my face feels after using them.  They are not to drying for my skin and don't have a strong smell.  I love how I can just toss out the used cloth and don't have to worry about bacteria staying around.  I have used Neutrogena for a long time and feel like it is a great product and that they stand behind what they make.  I really cannot think of any cons for these cloths, they leave your skin so soft and just feel great.  I even use them to wipe off eye make-up in the shower.  The container that they come in seals really well and I have never noticed leaking of water into it.

Neutrogena Cloths are good for acne sufferers

from Cleburne, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

These are so convenient.  They lather up great and clean really well.  My face feels totally clean and free of make-up after using these.  I was worried they would dry out my skin since most cleansers that are for acne always dry out my skin horribly bad but this weren't overly drying at all.  I love how you just throw it away after use.  Acne is from bacteria so this is very hygienic to just throw away the used cloth. You won't continue to spread out the bacteria as one would do with wash clothes.  The storage container also makes things neater on the bathroom counter and keeps the cloths from getting dirty.  The cloths are also super easy to travel with.  They take up less room and a whole lot lighter to pack than packing traditional liquid or bar soaps.  Also, no leaking nightmares and no more soggy bar soaps to deal with.  I love these for those times when I break out and even some of those nights I'm just to lazy to deal with traditional cleansers.

Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths are my only face cleaser

from Asbury Park, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

**Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths, Oil Free Acne Wash are the only thing I use to wash my face anymore. They are very convenient as the cleanser and medication are already applied to the cloth. All you have to do is run under warm water and wash your face. One small thing I love about it is that I am not bending over with my face in the sink splashing water everywhere, I just use the cloth and toss! At first I was a little concerned that ****Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths would dry out my face but after the first use I was hooked. Not only did my face not feel dry, like with other acne medicated cleansers, but it felt clean and fresh. These cleansing cloths also work as a great exfoliator, not too rough but just enough to slough off the dead skin and leave my face glowing.  I travel a lot and ****Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths are perfect for this. I used to have to either buy travel sizes of my liquid facial cleanser or transfer it into a smaller travel size bottle. With the cleansing cloths I can pack them and not worry. I recommend this to everyone I know who has issues with acne!**

Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths are okay

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

Not a bad product. Works better than the Clearasil or Proactiv line. However, I am experiencing success with the SkinId line. So this is a 2nd runner-up in my book. Neutrogena has good products! Keep up the good work!