Other Eyeshadows:
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad Palette, Butter Cream

Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad Palette, Butter Cream

Neutorgena Nourishing Eye Quad is AMAZING!!

from Council Bluffs, IA

Comments about Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad Palette, Butter Cream:

I am very picky about the eye shadows that i buy.  I want something that looks natural but also plays up my features.  I'm a college student and so that means i have a budget so i usually get my eye shadows at local stores.  I've tried many different brands but this is the one that i really like the best.  It is affordable and very user friendly.  It also has what i wanted and by that i mean that it is very rich and pretty but yet it still looks very natural.  I love that this eye shadow also stays on the entire day without needing to be touched up.  A lot of eye shadows that i've tried before usually last about 10 hours before it needs touching up again.  But not this kind.  It stays on until i want it to come off.  On the package they tell you where each color is to go when you apply it if you like the smokey look.  If you dont understand what they mean on the front they put a colored picture on the back of the eye shadow that you can use as a guide as well.  One of my favorites to date.