Other Foot Care Products:
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Complete Comfort Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Complete Comfort Foot Cream

Great for very dry thick calluses

from Spencer, IA

Comments about Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Complete Comfort Foot Cream:

I don't notice the smell others complain about. Nobody has commented on my feet smelling funny, and I have a son who will definately mention if my feet smell different.

I rarely wear socks. I am always in flip flips or backless shoes. My heels callus up very quickly, and then dry and crack and always look dirty. I try to scrape them every time I take a bath. But alas, nothing had really worked. My feet got so bad that I couldn't take it any more. My mother actually bought this for me to try, and lets just say I have fallen in love.

Within a few days I was literally peeling off huge chunks of skin that days before had been hard calluses. I was able to start scraping my feet and they didn't look like an old lady's heels anymore. After those first layers came off my feet have not peeled again. I stopped using it and did build up a callus again. So I slather on a little before bed and the next time I soak in the tub I take the scrapper and remove all the dead stuff and then reapply.

I will admit I also used this on a tiny little spot I get on my forehead that is dry and a little like excema. It works there too!

Like I said, I don't notice a smell. But the product is a little greasy. Only use about a pea size rub it all in, then squeeze out another tiny amouth and get it all worked it.