Other Lip Cares:
Neutrogena
Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother - All Shades

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother - All Shades

Not a big fan, but I also don't like glosses.

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother - All Shades:

I did like this product, and I think that people who really like lip glosses would definitely love this. It's soothing, it doesn't irritate my lips and I noticed that once I removed this product, my lips were very smooth. It's almost like a balm mixed into a gloss, and if your lips are feeling chapped or dry, this is probably worth picking up. Having said that, I've always hated wearing lip gloss, I find them extremely sticky, my hair gets stuck and it's frustrating to me.

Great texture, great color, great price!

from Lititz, PA

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother - All Shades:

I have fair skin and so for some reason I don't think lipstick ever looks right on me. Fortuntately I prefer the more natural look of a clear to semi-clear gloss. The bad part of that was most glosses were sticky and would taste bad if you accidently got any in your mouth. I started using Neutrogena producs since I have more sensitive skin but a small budget. So I decided to try the Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother. I chose and still use to this day the Shine color. It has a peachy scent and color which looks good with my skin and hair color. It doesn't have much color which I prefer. And best of all it's not sticky! It comes in a tube with a slanted applicator with a hole you squeeze the gloss through to apply. I don't think these types of applicators are quite as accurate as a sponge applicator but they do make it easier to apply if you don't have a mirror. I like the cooling effect, it makes me feel like the lip gloss is actually doing something.

Conditions and adds great daytime color!

from Santa Monica, CA

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother - All Shades:

This lip gloss is great - it moisturizes and looks great without being sticky like some of the others.  It has a slight cooling effect that feels really amazing.  The colors are light and perfect for work or daytime use.  I use this all day long at work and often at night under darker clothes.