Other Makeup Removers:

Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming

Pros

Cons

Absolutely Amazing

This is an ultra gentle, effective product that removes makeup like a dream. Removing makeup is one of the most important steps in cleansing my face, so I want an effective, but not drying or harsh makeup remover that doesn't irritate my skin. These towelettes do exactly that, and I am in love with them. I definitely recommend this product, and it works well for all skin types. This is an innovation from Neutrogena that I am loving!

One towelette holds the power to remove an entire face full of makeup. It lifts away stubborn, waterproof eye makeup (it really does an amazing job getting rid of eyeliner and mascaea), and sweeps foundation, concealer, and other face makeup away. This is an effective makeup remover that doesn't dry out or irritate my skin in the slightest. It is really remarkable how great this product is.

All it takes in one towelette to sweep away an entire day's worth of makeup. I no longer need to spend forever scrubbing away at my stubborn eye makeup or spending minutes trying to get a bare, makeup free face. I really love how much easier my life is now that I use these towelettes.

Enjoyed the Smell and the product!

I bought this product to try as it was on sale for a great price. I really enjoyed the smell and found it to be a great product to use when I didn't have the energy to wash my face after an evening shift. I would buy it again only if the price was right. It didn't bother my very sensitive skin!

The only brand of make up removing cloths to use!

from Boston, MA 02136

About Me Classic, Natural

Pros

• Does not dry out my skin
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Has a light scent.
  • Non-greasy
  • Soothing

Cons

• All Skin Types
    • Eyes
    • Face
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Travel

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

I sue this product every evening. Whether I am wearing make up that day or not. It is a refreshing nightly ritual for me. I can go to bed knowing my face has been cleared of all the grim of the day. It is soft and gentle without a heavy scent. It does not burn and leaves my skin feeling soft.

Great product.

from TN

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

I do not wear makeup very often, but when I do I usually wear dramatic makeup, such as smokey eyes. When it comes time to remove all the makeup it can be a pain, but I found that using baby oil works perfectly for me. However there are some nights where I am just lazy and forget to take the makeup off. I bought these Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths to keep in my nightstand for those kind of nights. They work perfectly for me! It is so easy to just grab these wipes and take off my eye makeup. Not only does it remove all of my makeup, it does so without taking a lot of time and without scrubbing harshly on my eyes. I love that about these wipes since I have always heard that rubbing roughly on your eyes can causes wrinkles later on. I also love the scent on these wipes. The lavender scent is very relaxing and not overpowering. I would recommend these make-up removal wipes to anyone who wants a quick, easy way to remove their makeup. They really do work!

Absolutely Amazing

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

Refreshing and they help me sleep!

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

These are seriously wonderful, I use these before I go to sleep -they're great about getting off 90%-99% of all of my makeup, they aren't rough on skin so they're good for sensitive skin, too, I think, and just like their title says, they do actually help calm you down so you can focus on going to sleep faster. They're great and I love them! Plus, they smell great!

Finally a product that completely removes my makeup.

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

There are about a billion different makeup removers that all claim to remover makeup (especially on eyes) but they don't work for me usually. Some of them will even leave residue on my eyelashes which can definitely be annoying while trying to remove makeup. A lot of makeup remover will not even remover mascara for me, but this was different. It actually cleansed my face and made me feel clean before I go to bed.

Just as great as the original!

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

I just bought these last night 12-10-13, and used them immediately to remove my makeup and they are fantastic! They're just as amazing as the original, in the blue packaging, if not better. They clear my make up completely off, and cleanse my skin, AND it's great for waterproof makeup. My skin feels soft after I use it and it's not harsh at all for me. The aroma is what sets the night! After I use the wipes I don't throw them away! I fold them and set them on my night stand so I can smell the aroma while relaxing to go to sleep.

Easy and smells so good!

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

Let me just say that Neutrogena Make-Up Removing Cloths for night are awesome! They do not require me to do a lot of scrubbing and I appreciate that because of how sensitive my skin tends to be. These just wipe off all of the make-up and dirt and grime from the day so easily. They smell refreshing and leave me feeling clean enough to get into bed. This gives me no excuse not to wash my face before getting into bed. I also like to take these when I travel. They are great for just leaving in the center console and they dry out even if they are left in there sealed for awhile. These are great for on the go and inexpensive enough to keep a couple packages. I would highly recommend these to anyone, especially those with sensitive or oily skin. My husband has even been known to use them a time or two in the car because they are just so much more convenient than the soap and water method.

One of the best make-up removing wipes out there!

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

A great solution to removing make-up on oily acne-prone skin. Also quick and effective. Great for nights when taking off your make-up with a routine seems too burdensome and you'd rather sleep with your make-up on. Get this on your bed side table. Remove your make-up completely in just a few seconds and sleep with no worries of breakouts whatsoever. I absolutely love this product!

Worth it.

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

Great for when I travel, fits wonderfully into my carry on luggage. This product takes all of my makeup off gently and doesn't irritate my skin at all! I have sensitive skin and most wipes sting my eyes - these don't.

I'm a fan of the packaging. Easy to pick up and toss into a bag or purse, and it's resealable so I don't have to worry about it drying out.

Really removes makeup and calms skin

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cloths - Night Calming:

This is one of the best cleansing cloths that I have ever used. Other cloths I've used left the mascara on my lashes and then on my pillow. These cloths actually remove the mascara along with the make up. They are gentle on the face and eyes which helps in the removal of the mascara. The size of the cloths is another benefit. They are adequate in size to cover the whole face and can be used on both sides. The fragrance is very light and almost nonexistent. My face feels clean and refreshed. Like other cloths they are packaged in twenty-five units. Couldn't cloths be packaged in thirty units to coordinate more closely with a month? That way it would be easier to keep track of when to restock the product. I finally found a cleansing cloth that does what it is supposed to do. I hope Neutrogena does not discontinue making this product. I will keep stocking up just in case.

Great for mascara removal.