4.8
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion

Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion

4.8

Best Body "non-designer" brand body lotion!

from Seattle, WA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion:

I absolutely love Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion! It is a fantastic lotion for the price and by far the best "non-designer" lotion I have ever used. By "designer", I mean something you would buy at a high end spa or salon - this body lotion takes the cake for "supermarket" brands! Heck, it's better than designer brand lotions, for that matter!

I love to put it on right after I get out of the shower when my pores are open; it smells absolutely wonderful, absorbs well, and moisturizes perfectly!

I recommend this body lotion to all my friends and family all the time!

I absolutely loved how fast this lotion soaked in.

Comments about Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion:

Many lotions that I have used before have a completely awful texture to them. When I put the lotion on and try to rub it in, it feels greasy and thick, and it also makes me feel like I'm covered in a thick residue which is obviously bad. When I applied this, I could barely feel it after I rubbed it in for a few minutes, and it didn't linger on my skin. I did notice a very big difference in how my skin looked. It just looked very supple and lovely, full of vibrancy and luster.

• Absorption:

Neutrogena body lotion light sesame formula is outstanding!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion:

Neutrogena body lotion light sesame formula is outstanding! I am  trying to avoid using petroleum products whenever possible. Neutrogena body lotion light sesame formula is great! It absorbs very easily into my skin and the light fragrance does not conflict with my perfume choice.

One of the most amazing lotions ever created.

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion:

I have to be honest, the name Neutrogena Body Lotion Sesame Formula made me curious but nervous at the same time. This lotion was beyond anything I had ever imagined and expected. The texture of this lotion is very light and creamy so it quickly absorbs into the skin. After it is absorbed and dries it does not feel sticky to the touch but it leaves the skin baby soft and just smooth feeling. The scent of this lotion is not horrible but it is not the very best scent, its just bearable because its not overpowering and the smells goes away after a couple of minutes. Its a wonderful product that I have kept on hand during the summers because the heat can make my skin parched and flaky but this lotions does a fantastic job of replenishing my dried out skin. My friend uses this lotion too but dislikes the scent so she recommended me to try adding a few drops of my favorite essential oil. I love the lotion and now I love the fact that it smells like my favorite essentials oils.

A spa in a bottle

from Woodbridge, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Lotion:

Ok, I've never been to a spa.  It's just not in my budget.  But, like most women, I like to take care of myself and I like to feel pampered.  After a friend had suggested it, I bought Neutrogena's Sesame Body Oil at BJ's for a very reasonable price.  I was bowled over by how great this product made not just my skin feel, but made ME feel! The scent of it is so luxurious and refreshing.  It applies whisper soft and doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky. And yet, after a few days my skin feels so soft and taken care of.  I strongly suggest that you light some candles, put on some soft music, and take a long, relaxing bath. While in the bath, scrub your skin with a loofah or another exfoliant, and rinse well.  When you're done and dried off, apply this oil.  Put on a soft, fluffy robe.  Like I said, I've never been to a true spa, but I imagine that this is what it is all about!  And it's my kind of price tag!