Other Foundations:
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer

Enhances your skin while providing moisture and sunscreen

I have been looking for a face makeup that wouldn't irritate my skin, would provide protection against the sun and not dry my skin. And I wanted it it to look good. Neutrogena is a name I trust for skin care so I decided to try their makeup isle.

I have tried every brand in the store and a couple department store brands. This Neutogena Healthy Skin Enhancer is at the top of my list. First, this is a tint, if you need full coverage, this won't do it. I have decent  skin to begin with, besides it being sensitive and dry. I don't like full coverage makeup as i find it makes my skin look unnatural or it irritates my skin or it makes it look drier. I don't have a lot of time to make up my face and I find tint more forgiving. I put a couple pumps (i like the pumps until you get to the end, then it gets annoying trying to get the last bit of product out) on my fingertips and smooth it on. I use a sponge around the edges of my face to make sure it is all blended in.

Neutogena Healthy Skin Enhancer has an SPF of 20, saves time having to put on sunscreen. This makeup also has a retinol treatment to smooth fine lines. And the tint is very natural looking, no sparkles.  I find that for the price, getting three things in one is great! Plus, the first time i put it on, someone told me my skin looked great, and my husband reamarked how nice my skin looked as well. I am very happy with this makeup and i will continue to buy it.

All in one

I bought this since for me it could be an all in one product. Give me the tint I want to cover imperfections, provide me with the SPF I need, and be a great moisturizer for my skin. I will start by saying that it is a great moisturizer. After just a week of use my skin looked a lot healthier and felt a lot smoother. The one and only reason I stopped using this was because I was looking for something that could provide some coverage as well. The tint in this product was barely there. It provided no coverage of any imperfections and did not look like I had anything on. I do not like using a ton of different products in the morning and I needed something that I can put on and look great. This was just not the product to do that for me.

It works great as a moisturizer but they need to take the tint out of the description. There was no tint to my skin at all. This is just plain moisturizer in my opinion.

All in one

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

This product is great for summer!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer is a great multi-purpose skin care product. It has retinol which is an excellent anti-aging ingredient. It has SPF20 to help prevent further damage from the sun. It has a moisturizer to keep skin hydrated and feeling smooth. It is also tinted to provide sheer coverage. This is perfect to use in the summer. I still moisturize with my regular facial lotion because my skin can get a little dry from the sun. I think this stuff does a great job at protecting and evening out my skin a tad on days when it's too hot and humid for heavy makeup. It does not feel like I have makeup on when I wear this. It adds a healthy glow to my skin. It is a little pricey for me but if I combine drug store sales with coupons I can get it at a reasonable price. Neutrogena is a brand I know and trust. While I do not love all Neutrogena products, I do love some and this is one of them.

Not much coverage but...

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

I just began using it and I can already see a difference in the texture of my skin. This "skin enhancer" as it is so called contains retinol which does wonders for your skin. It increases cell turnover to create a smoother and healthier looking complexion. Though it is barely even a BB cream, it's worth having as a bit of coverage before I apply my concealer. I'm not sure the shades available are that wide in range. Neutrogena claims to have this product be adaptable to skin tone, so I have Ivory to Fair which is one of the few ranges they have. You may not be able to find your exact skin tone, but it's not as important as finding a foundation that fits your skin tone. This product does not cover enough to show its color, which may be unsettling to some but if you don't want to wear too much makeup everyday it's a great product to use. The health benefits and sunscreen are worth it.

Seems to actually help my skin/make it healthier.

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

It's very rare to find makeup that will actually nourish your skin and make it feel nice and healthy. Of course I wash it off before I go to bed, but once I do, my skin usually feels very soft and healthy, and in general my skin has just looked nicer. This isn't quite as heavy as foundation, but it's heavier than most of the moisturizers that I have used. It's the perfect combination and it really covers up my redness and makes my skin completely even.

Moisturizing Bronze!

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

This facial moisturizers is a two in one real fantastic combination. I love it. It keeps your face feeling silky smooth while giving your skin a nice tone, so if you are having a good day with no blemishes, marks, or pimples. All you will need is this and you can get right on the go. It is very effective, at keeping your skin from being chapped, chaffed, flaky, and or dry. It is also very effective with the bronzing cream, the bronzing cream keeps your face looking tan and porcelain shiny after every use. It is super easy to apply, as it comes in an easy to squeeze non leakage pump. The scent is not a scent that you are like oh my goodness i could not live without this smell, but it is not like oh my goodness this is a completely repulsive smell. It is decent and tolerable. It is also a lot better smelling than a lot of facial moisturizers and a lot of bronzing cream in general.

Multitasking tinted moisturizer that really enhances your skin!

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

I have tried a lot when in comes to makeup and this is my favorite most definitely. I love how it moisturizes and has light coverage at first, then your skin starts to look better over time. I like how it gives you a glow and helps balance my combination skin. I recommended it to my sister and she loves the light breathable feel it has on her skin as well. She has sensitive skin and loves how it doesn't irritate her skin like other foundations. I love that it is a multitask-er, it has SPF and retinol in it. SPF we all need no matter the profession or amount of sun exposure and retinol is good for all ages. Both retinol and SPF help fight signs of premature aging. I find this product to fit my needs and highly suggest it to anyone finding an interest in taking better care of their skin!

Great simple tinted moisturizer with retinol.

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

This is a very light tinted moisturizer - the packaging may suggest that it's a foundation, but it's not. I like it a lot more than the neutrogena glow sheers, which has even less pigment.

I like how this blends - it never looks cakey but I don't usually use very much. I don't like heavy coverage most of the time, so this is perfect for weekdays when I go to work. I find it does rub off quite a bit, so it'd be best set with a light powder. It is also not at all waterproof - if I put it on and splash some water on it, it turns white and comes off immediately.

I have pretty sensitive skin, and it has yet to break out using this product, which definitely says something. I've gone through almost an entire bottle and have just bought another one to use after I finish my first bottle.

The only con is with the pump dispenser - it's great, when it works. But it tends to clog up (especially if you don't use the product every day), and sometimes the pump doesn't even pump anything out. I had to return a bottle before because the pump never dispensed correctly.

Makes skin glow and dewy

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

The sign of a good product is that when you go to buy it at the store it is sold out, this is one of those products that is sometimes hard to buy because it is a good one. Im 25 years with oily skin and this product helps keep my oil at bay and makes me look dewy and refreshed. It has a no mess pump and costs around ten bucks. It is light weight and when your wearing it, it hardly feels like you have anything on. It is a great moisturizer as well as a light covering tinted foundation. It is great for winter months when your skin gets dry and flaky. I am between an olive ivory and this lightest shade is light enough for me without the orange look to it. It blends well with any skin tone and works well with a light powder like the neutrogena minerals. I like the products because they don't smell perfumy and they are made with quality ingredients and include light spfs.

Sunscreen with a little natural looking color

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer is a good tinted moisturizer.  I have it in the color light to neutral and it seems quite dark to me.  It is hard to tell the color from the packaging, but I would consider myself a light medium complexion.  But this product does blend in well.  I found that once I blended the product on to my face, I couldn't tell that it looked a little dark before putting it on.  I'll see how it is in the summer, when I am normally a half shade darker.  I have had a little trouble with the pump, but I have only used it a half dozen times.  No product came out in the first pump, but after a few tries it started working again.

The product itself provided minimal coverage,a sheer tint which looked really natural.  I think that it looked great on, it didn't have any glitter or leave my face shinny but it wasn't too matte either.  This product doesn't provide very much coverage, but I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a sunscreen with a little color.  I haven't used it long enough to comment on the retinol, but I didn't find that it dried out my skin like some harsh retinols can.

This product does wipe off easily, but I haven't tried it with a primer.  I thought of it more as a moisturizer with tint, but even with a setting powder this product hasn't stayed on my face.

Beautiful

from Manahawkin, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer:

Whenever buying any type of type of product that will be going on my face I tend to choose neutrogena or physcian formula. This is a great product that I can go a night without washing my face, go to the gym and never have to worry about a break out. Also, if going to a bar or a club I go without feeling like I have an oily face. Neutrogena products a high quality and worth the price! I would without a doubt recommend neutrogena facial products. I feel when wearing this product that it is lightweight and do not have to worry about feeling like make up is caked on, whether I put a little or alot! They tend to be so light and natural feeling. Neutrogena products can be a little more pricey than other brands but are well worth the price and would not recommend anything else. These products like some others contain sunscreens that in itself help with aging and wrinkles. I hope you enjoy this product!!