4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

A basic

This is a great, makeup removing soap that does a basic job and delivers exactly what it promises. Plus, it is a gentle, fragrance free formula so it would be perfect for people with sensitive, easily irritated skin.

This product does a great job of removing makeup. I tend to wear make up all day because I do dance and some other competitions that require me to wear very heavy make up all day long, so it is important for me to get a clean face and let my skin breathe. This cleanser saves me a lot of time and trouble by removing even the most stubborn of my makeup. Its a real life saver.

Ease of Application
This foaming formula isn't too watery and is easy to apply. I feel like it really refreshes my face and I think it cleans right down to the pore, removing every particle of make up so your skin won't have any traces of the previous make up I was wearing.

This product is fragrance free, so it is great for people with sensitive skin and for people who want a more gentle, yet effective makeup remover. Plus, this formula won't dry out my skin, which is always a plus.

Very little lather but it does work.

Neutrogena foaming cleanser should change their name to almost no foaming cleanser.

The first night I used it I wet my face and then applied dots of Neutrogena on my skin. I then rubbed it in and had a job to see the foam. I rinsed it off and have to say that the product worked. It had taken my makeup off and my skin felt clean.

Most of my cleansers have a nice fragrance but unfortunately this one has a more clinical smell. I will finish this up, but I don't intend to go out, and purchase anymore.

This is a good buy.

from Albany,Ny

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • Daily Use
    • Dry Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

My sin is prone to breakouts and is extremely blotchy. It is also sensitive. I would recommended this to anyone that want a regular skin regimen ate that is gentle on your skin. I use this every morning and night with the Neutrogena toner and my skin is clean,acne free,smooth and free of oil. Good choice at a good price.

Gentle and effective.

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I recently purchased this cleanser in hopes of controlling my combination skin. The unpredictable aspect of breakouts, oily spots, and dry areas on my skin make it very difficult for me to find the right facial wash. Neutrogena nailed it with this product, which is perfect for all skin types. It is mild and does not irritate your skin. It also does a great job of eliminating any traces of makeup. The only drawback is that I wish this cleanser had a bit more of a foamy texture. The texture is very creamy and doesn't foam too much, making me use more just to be sure of my skin being fully clean.

Keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling healthy.

Ease of Application
    The application is perfect except for the fact that I wish this cleanser foamed a bit more. There is something appealing about a foaming aspect of products.

I dont detect any scent, which is great for sensitive skin. Less irritation.

Works pretty good

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

This Foaming Facial wash was on super sale so I bought three bottles. I had never tried it before, but it turns out to be a really good face wash. It foams pretty much right out of the bottle so there is no need to overscrub your face just to get the bubbles to form. This prevents you from irritating your skin. It is very gentle yet still gets all the dirt, debris, makeup and oil off of your skin thoroughly. It lasts a pretty long time when you take into consideraiton that most foaming soaps containers are filled with air bubbles and only last half the time of a comparable soap. I only rated this soap an eight out of ten because while it kept my face very clean, during times of acne breakouts it did not really help clear them up as fast as some cleansers with acne preventative ingredients. I would definitely recommend this soap as a daily facial cleanser though!

Cleanses very well. It is very gentle on the skin.

Ease of Application
    Very easy to apply! Without all the extra pre-scrubbing required to lather up the soap.

• Ease of Application:

Neutrogena Foaming cleanser works great.

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

Neutrogena Foaming cleanser works great. It is gentle on your skin. With the pump dispenser, I can use the right amount. It doesn't take much & then I add splashes of water for a great foamy facial cleaning. You can use your hands to massage in & clean your face or your facial brush for an even better cleaning. It leaves my skin refreshed & clean Soft & toned..

A basic

Effective if Used Consistently

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

This face cleanser is wonderful and even helps take makeup off! I really like it much better than other cleansers I've used. My acne problems have even reduced by using it, even though it's not designed for clearing up acne. It works best with a good moisturizer... otherwise, it might dry your skin up a bit. Great for oily and combination skin.

As long as you use it consistently, I'd say it's pretty effective! I use it twice a day for full effect.

Ease of Application
    Just make sure your skin is a little moist and this stuff is very easy to lather up and spread on your face. Really though... make sure your skin is damp or else it might not be as easy to work with.

The smell is pleasant. It's just a facial cleanser, so you should not be expecting a fancy perfume scent. I never really think about the smell because it's just so nice and neutral - not too strong, not flowery or fruity or anything - it is just a nice, clean smell.

• Ease of Application:

Didn't do anything for my skin at all.

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I liked the soft and gentle feeling of this cleanser, it was obviously very foamy and light, and that felt so good upon my skin. Other than that, I noticed that after I had used this product, there was no change in my skin. It looked and felt exactly the same as it had before I used it, just a little bit cleaner on the surface.

• Ease of Application:

Leaves face too squeaky clean!

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I know this product is well-loved by many but for my acne prone, combination skin, I found it to be everything I was avoiding in a cleanser. It takes a lot to make my face feel so squeaky clean that it is tight and uncomfortable...and this cleanser is one of them. Especially for someone like me with oiliness problems, removing too much of the oil during cleansing is very counterproductive and leads to more oil production. Also, while subtle, I felt that this left a filmy residue on my face (I splash my face with water thoroughly after i was because I believe it is equally as important to wash up as it is to wash). I did like the light gel consistency and it lathered quite well. The smell was also not too fragrant and I like that it came in a pump. While this product didn't do anything bad for my skin, it was not the simple cleanser I was looking for.

I think it cleaned my face...but maybe too well. My skin always feels too tight after using this. I also felt a little bit of a filmy layer on my face as well.

Ease of Application
    Very easy to lather, great pump!

No strong scent.

• Ease of Application:

This cleanser works really well with my sensitive skin

from New York, NY

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I have been using this Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser for the last five years. I have always been a fan of Neutrogena beauty products. I seem to have received good results from using them and they are reasonably well priced. It was this combination that lead me to trying the Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser. This has now become a main staple of my daily skin/facial care routine.

What I like most about this cleanser is how easily it removes my makeup. The ease of application could not be any simpler. I apply a small squirt into the palm of my hand and mix it with water and then lather it on my face. I don't have to scrub too hard to get a deep clean and it is not drying which is perfect for my already dry and sensitive skin. Another big positive for me is that it has almost no distinctive smell.

Also working in its favor is the great value it provides. A bottle of this Neutrogena cleanser will last me roughly three months on average and that is with using this twice daily (once in the morning and once at night before bed).

• Ease of Application:

Gentle but not for dry skin

Comments about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I gave it a high rating because I have very sensitive skin and I've went through cleansers trying to find something that didn't break me out. This did not break me out. It did however leave my dry skin dryer, it took awhile to heal up my chapped eyelids. I think this would be great for sensitive oil prone folks. I tried this before I found out foaming cleansers were more for oily skin.

I'd probably buy it for my friends if I had any that were oily. For the price, ease of availability, and pretty much no irritating ingredients... it's worth trying!

It's not the best for makeup removal, you'll want to get actual makeup removers for that. But it's nice to use after a makeup remover oil or wipe. I think Neutrogena also sells makeup remover wipes, but baby wipes work just as well.

Ease of Application
    Most cleansers foam up once you add a bit of water. Very light cleanser, but don't under estimate the drying power of the foam.

Pretty much no scent, which is a good thing.