3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Quality Face Wash but not my favorite.

I really love this brand of skin care and have used it for years. I always try their new products to see how it works with my skin. I bought this deep clean daily cleanser to see if I like it and what it would do for my skin. It is a quality face wash. It made my skin look really soft and got it really clean. It also kept oil off my skin throughout the day. I have really oily skin and it managed to keep my skin looking good. However, it was not quite strong enough for my oily skin. My acne flared up some when I was using this instead of a face wash with acne treatment in it. I would recommend this face wash if you have normal or dry skin. However, if your skin is really oily, I would recommend rotating it with a acne wash as well.

It was effective at getting my skin soft and smooth. It also helped control my oil. It did not do much to treat my acne though.

Ease of Application
It is really easy to use. Just pump some in your hands and apply it to your face. Then wash it off and you are finished. I used it at the sink and in the shower.

The scent is good. It just smells like a normal face wash. It will make you smell clean.

i am giving up on neutrogena skin care for myself

my husband swears by this stuff. i must say it has done wonders for him for quite a few years. but not for me, lol, i cant stop from breaking out when i use this product. i always loved neutrogena packaging and labels, i love the simplicity of it. i have tried to love their products as well, but i can not say i love any of them, not even their make up. my daughter, she is 18 now, has sworn by this product as well. i always loved the light scents and foaming action, and yes, it does give you an awesome clean feeling. but tommorrow when i wake up, i am going to feel clean, but i am going to have a couple spots on my face where i am about to break out. that is something i do ot want to deal with. no, i am sick of hearing people tell me, oh well, that is because it is cleaning your skin and bringing the impurities out. blah blah lol. this product always brings out impurities, until i stop using it.

Great cleanser

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

I have been using this product for a years now. It is a great product for all skin types, especially those that have sensitive skin, oily skin and acne. I have oily skin and it has helped control the oiliness of my skin throughout the day and night. There is no scent to it, which is nice for a facial cleanser. It also helps for those who have minor acne problems. I sometimes breakout and I like using this product to get a nice deep cleansing and help the acne clear up faster. It also works great as a body wash every now and then. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great facial cleanser. It is a good price for the product as well.

Very effective for all skin types. It works great for oily skin and minor acne problems.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use and apply to the skin.

There is no scent to this product which is great for sensitive skin and those with acne.

Effective and Budget Friendly

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

Neutrogena is my go to facial cleanser for my acne. Years ago I discovered their line of effective cleansers and I've never looked back. Their Deep Clean Daily Cleanser is another awesome product!

I love that the bottle is small enough that it fits by the sink or in the shower (or in a shower caddy) without taking up tons of room. The pump is great for controlling dispensing so you get the perfect amount every time without any waste. It is a bit small and can be difficult to push when you have wet hands but it's not a huge deal. The bottle is also tapered at the bottom so it tends to tip when you pump it but you quickly learn the technique.

This is an incredibly effective cleanser. It cleans deeply, removing all traces of makeup, sweat, and oil from my face and leaving my skin soft and clean but never dry. I never get that tight feeling when I use this.

This has to be used in conjunction with a washcloth or something similar since it does not have any exfoliating properties on its own.

Overall, I definitely recommend this excellent product. It's effective and budget friendly.

• Ease of Application:

The word that comes to mind is blah

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

You hear so many advertisements about how good this face wash is. Neutrogena is a really good, popular brand and I love some of their products. I just have to wonder why they have never improved this face wash that has been on the shelf for what seems like forever. To start with, it's overpriced considering the fact that I don't have one good thing to say about it. The scent wasn't completely appalling, but it didn't even remotely smell like something I wanted to use everyday. I like to try new things and I wasn't going to waste it even though I hated it the first day I tried it. I used it twice a day until the bottle was gone. It doesn't lather very well, so I noticed I was using more then I normally would. I was awful at removing make-up and it made my face feel dry and gross after I washed it off. To make it worse, I saw no improvement in acne on my face at all. My skin didn't look brighter. Nothing. Actually I think it made my skin worse then it was before! I would not buy this again and I would never consider recommending it either.

Not The Product For Me

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

After seeing so many advertisements and commercials for Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser, I thought that I would give it a try. I now wish that I had passed it up. After using this product, I found that I was getting more breakouts and that my skin was really dry and scaly in certain spots. Although it is easy enough to use, it is more of a hassle. The cleanser is lightweight but seems to leave an oily residue behind after using. No matter how much I rinsed, I couldn't seem to get it off. The fragrance of the cleanser is very overwhelming, with more of a medicine type smell. I did not find this product to be useful at all and will definitely not be using it again. I feel as if the Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser was a total waste of money. I absolutely will not be recommending it to anyone. I have found much better products available that are better for my skin. This purchase was a waste.

• Ease of Application:

It Didn't Really Do Anything For Me.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

My acne has cleared up a lot since growing out of teenager hormones but I'm still prone to horrible seasonal outbreaks. Apparently my skin hates changes in the weather. As a consequence, I'm constantly trying new products and I used Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser for two months last year to see if it would help. The price was much better than many of the other facial cleansers on the market and the pump action bottle was very convenient. I washed my face twice every day, using it before bed and when I got up in the morning. It has a descent smell. Nothing floral or overwhelming, just soap-smell-ish. It did a descent job getting my face clean too. I always felt clean and refreshed after each use. Unfortunately it didn't do anything to help my outbreaks at all. It didn't seem to make it worse either though. In the end, I'm just convinced it wasn't right for my skin type.

Neutrogena

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

I was thoroughly impressed by this facial cleanser by Neutrogena. I suffer from a bit of combination skin, oily with some breakouts around the chin and forehead area. I started using the facial cleanser at morning and at night and within two weeks I noticed that my breakouts were reduced to only coming around during that time of month and the rest of the time I am able to tame any signs of breakout by keeping up my regular routine. I am really glad that even using it twice a day does not make my skin dry in the least. As for the oily aspect, with my normal application of the product my oily skin has basically been reduced to nothing which in turn is a huge benefit in helping to prevent future blemish breakouts.

Especially for the price of this product I think that it works exceptionally well. I am not sure it would work as thoroughly with those with moderate to severe acne blemishes though as it is more of a gentle cleanser.

Not a good face wash

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

I was once a user of neutrogena deep clean daily cleanser. I bought it after having problems with a different face wash only to run into the same problems with this face wash. I bought it after reading some online reviews about it and it seemed to have a lot of good reviews, but I definitely disagree. I used it one night and almost immediately after I applied it my skin began to slightly burn. I thought maybe it was just a little stronger than what I had previously used. I rinsed it off which was also a project because for some reason it took a long time to completely rinse off my face and even got in my eyes because I had to keep looking up to get it off completely. After I dried off my face, I felt my skin and it felt like I didn't wash it well when I know I did, but even worse my skin felt incredibly dried out and within a couple minutes my skin began turning red and started burning again. I re-rinsed my face and was very unhappy. I ended up using it one more time to try to give it a second chance and had the exact same results. It didn't clean my face well at all, it left my skin blotchy and itchy and it definitely didn't remove any makeup I had on my face. I threw it out after only two uses and was incredibly annoyed I wasted the time and money and had to go out to look for something new. Depending on your skin type, especially drier skin, I would not recommend. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this for any skin type. In my opinion this is definitely not a good face wash especially for daily use.

• Ease of Application:

A little too irritating...

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

I have used this product before but did not even use half of the bottle before throwing it out. I have combination skin and was looking for something that would clean deep into my pores. Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser did not do the job and in fact seemed to make my face even more oily. I did not feel like I had a "clean" face after washing with this product. It also made my face, especially my nose, very shiny after use. I am overall very unhappy with this product and would not purchase it again. It may work well for those with dry skin but it is definitely not a good product if you have combination to oily skin. Another issue that I had is that it irritated my skin pretty badly. I had issues with cleaning anywhere around my eyes because it would sting and irritate it. The scent was okay over all but could be improved.

Did not work for my combo skin.

Easy to use.

The scent needs to be changed.

• Ease of Application:

removes all my makeup and its very lightweight

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Cleanser:

My face is normally oily and I wear a lot of foundation on my face so I get a lot of breakouts. This Neutrogena deep clean daily cleanser is perfect for my face. It cleans my face and it removes all of my leftover makeup that I have. It removes dead skin cells and I noticed my complexion starts to clear up when I use this cleanser. Its very light and it lathers up very well. Its oil free and non comedogenic so it doesn't clog up my pores. My face looks a lot smoother and it doesn't feel so oily anymore. I like how its unscented so it doesn't have a strong fragrance to it. Everytime I have a lot of acne on my face its very gentle and its mild so I can use it everyday without it making my face feel dry. I use this cleanser every night before I go to sleep and by the morning my face is soft and it looks healthier. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend it to anybody with any skin type. Its affordable to buy and it lasts a long time, all I need is a little bit and it goes a long way.

• Ease of Application:

Quality Face Wash but not my favorite.