Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Overall a Great Product

The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash is great for helping that annoying body acne. I have a bad case of acne on my chest and back, and after a few weeks of using the body wash every shower, there was a remarkable improvement. The body wash worked very well and had a quick effect on my body, although my acne is not all gone just yet. My body feels and looks great, and the body wash was very cheap. The wash is good for cleaning your body well and the only side effect I've noticed is itchy skin that can lead to a mild redness. Otherwise, I would recommend this product anyone looking to get rid of their body acne.

Works very well, and I can't say whether it's good to use it long term or not since I haven't had the product for very long.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply, feels great on your skin.

Easy to use!

Side Effects
Don't see any major side effects except minor itching every now and then- but it's nothing too bothersome.

Works very well and in a good amount of time

Leaves a clean feeling but my skin was still a little dry

I did feel refreshed after using this product. I've never really been dissappointed in Neutrogena products. I did wish it moisturized my skin a little bit better, especially in the cold weather months when I tend to use wamer water.

The body wash did serve its main function in being effective in cleaning my body, no matter how strenuous or muddy I got during physical activity, whether it would be weight lifting or running. It did slightly reduce body pimples.

Ease of Application
It was easy to squeeze the body wash out of the bottle.

Convenience
It didn't take much space up in the shower. However, for travel, I would want to use a smaller sized bottle.

Side Effects
It did leave my skin a little dry, and I had to use a body lotion afterward so my skin did not remain dry and potentially itchy.

Immediacy
It did a good job of cleaning your body immediately for a gentler type of body wash. It doesn't zap away pimples or acne, but it does help prevent breakouts. If it left your skin a little less dry, I think the effectiveness would be even greater, since your body tends to make more oil to compensate for the dryness, leading to more breakouts.

I would buy this item again

from Freehold, New Jersey

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

I use this product daily, it is very good with my keratosis pilaris skin condition on the back of my legs and upper arms. Leaves my skin clearer than it has been when I have used other products and skin is left soft even if I forget to apply lotion. Also after the shower I feel very clean, skin soft, I think this is a wonderful product.

Good for body Acne.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

During the summer months especially, I get really bad acne break outs on my back and on my chest that are very hard to get rid of. Regular soap in the shower just dries out my skin and seems to irritate it more and make more acne so when I found this Neutrogena body wash I was very excited to use it and help get rid of the pimples on my back and chest areas. I use this product everyday when I am in the shower on my back, my neck, face, and my chest. It only took using it for about two weeks to notice a serious difference in the amount of acne that I had, every day it seemed like it was disappearing more and more. I have very sensitive skin and this does not dry it out or irritate it at all, it actually makes my skin feel more moisturized and much smoother with every use. I love how quick it is to use it everyday in the shower, I just use it instead of regular body wash on the areas that I have the acne. It is so easy to use and works great.

Works okay

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

The Neutrogena Clear Body Wash worked just okay for me. I get a little bit of acne on my upper back and a friend of mine recommended this product to me I used it twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed. The smell is pretty neutral, not bad but not exactly good either. I definitely missed my Bath and Body Works body wash on that front. Anyway, this body wash did help to prevent acne. I noticed a decrease in the amount of acne within the first couple of weeks. There were fewer blemishes and the ones that did appear were less red. However, the body wash completely dried out my skin. I would get these little dry patches, especially around my shoulders. After a month or so, my shoulders and arms were so ashy that people thought I'd suffered some sort skin condition. I had to stop using it. My skin isn't normally so sensitive so I don't understand why this product irritated it so much. In summary, the product works but use at your own risk.

Side Effects
    I had really bad dry skin while I used this body wash.

Immediacy
    It started working within two weeks, which was good enough for me.

Pretty good body wash.

from florida, USA

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

I'm going to start by saying that I have a minor problem with breakouts on my upper back. It drives me absolutely crazy when it happens, and I am always on the hunt for something that I can use during these times that will help clear them up, but allow me to use the body washes I like when my back is clear. In other words, I don't want to have to use only one product to stay breakout-free. The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash is the closest product I have found to my requirements. I use the nice smelling body washes mostly, but when I get a breakout, I switch to this body wash and it seems to clear up my skin within a couple days.

This body wash is pretty effective at clearing up my skin when a breakout occurs. I'm sure it would be even better if I only used this body wash, though.

Ease of Application
    When I need to use it, I just replace the body wash I typically use with this. Easy.

Side Effects
    I have not notice any side effects with usage.

Immediacy
    Takes a few days to be completely clear.

• Immediacy:

This is good for acne on your back.

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

I sometimes get some acne on my back. It doesn't bother me too much but I do like to take care of them for the summer. It is also difficult to take care of acne on the back because you can't put cream on them. I decided to use acne soap on it to see if will treat the acne on my back. This product is quite good. I does settle the acne down. One complaint is that it makes other parts of my body quite dry. But the acne on the back is definitely better after using this soap. Maybe you can try to put lotion on the dry parts after using this soap.

This is quite effective for acne on your body. I didn't use it for the face so I don't know how it works on the face.

Ease of Application
    It foams easily so it is easy to wash off.

Convenience
    This is very easy to use and a good solution for acne that is not on your face.

Side Effects
    It does make other parts of your body a bit dry.

Immediacy
    You can see results quite quickly. I could see that the acne was reduced after about a week of usage.

Great for clearing acne

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

Whether you are trying to clear blemishes, acne, or what have you, this body wash will definitely do the trick. Regardless of whether you have dry skin or oily skin, this product is safe to use for all skin types. It is reliable, long lasting, and surprisingly smells decent. It lathers and cleanses just like your average body wash, but the effects that it has on your skin are different from almost any other body wash that I have used in the past. Overall, I would give this product a ten out of ten rating, because it doesn't let your skin down.

This body wash is so effective. Within a week of using it, I saw a significant improvement in the condition of my skin.

Ease of Application
    This body wash is very easy to apply. Just like your regular body wash, you apply it to your washcloth or bath sponge, lather it, and wash your body.

Convenience
    This body wash is very convenient to use. All you have to do is shower to achieve clean, healthy skin!

Side Effects
    I haven't had any side effects with this product.

Immediacy
    It only needs to be used in the bath or shower.

• Immediacy:

Highly effective body acne wash

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

This is my favorite body acne treatment by far. When I started using this product the acne on my back really bothered me and I hate an upcoming event where I was planning on wearing a backless dress but my back acne made me extremely embarrassed and self conscious. I used this product daily for a little over two weeks and my back acne was basically completely gone by the time my event was. I was extremely pleased with this product and I highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers from body acne. I will buy this product again and I can't express how much it has helped me it is rather cheap, highly effective, and very fast working. If you use this product I would suggest using it daily since it works so well. I know how embarrassing body acne can feel but don't let that problem run your life; use this product and be your most confident, beautiful self! I am so thankful I used this product.

Great for Acne Prone Skin

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

Great soap if you want an all-over clean, it does get you "squeaky" clean. So, it makes a terrific soap for those with skin problems such as acne. However, it doesn't nourish your skin, at all. It doesn't really dry out your skin like other acne soaps, which is great. It doesn't aggravate an already aggravating problem!

This is good for teenagers and adults who have problems with acne. It doesn't further aggravate acne, which tends to only make it worse. I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because your skin still needs nourishment, and moisture. This delivers neither.

Ease of Application
    This is perfect to add to anyone's acne regiment, as you can use it right in the shower all over your body. I wouldn't use it where your skin isn't acne prone, just where you get acne.

Convenience
    It's very convenient to use because it's a body wash.

Side Effects
    The side effects are very minimal, as it doesn't dry out skin like other acne soaps can.

Immediacy
    I saw results within about three to four days after starting this product.

Overall a Great Product

Ease of Application
    Very easy to apply, feels great on your skin.

Easy to use!

Works very well and in a good amount of time

Effective

Comments about Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash:

This is a good body scrub to rid larger areas of acne. It works very well because it has the little beads to help scrub away old skin cells and dirt/debris. I feel like it helps exfoliate and remove dirt deep in pores unlike smooth body washes. It also does not have all the extra added and harsh perfumes and chemicals that scented body washes contain. This helps do the job instead of just covering up odors. I might suggest having another wash for "certain" areas of the body though.

Helped clear up unwanted blemishes and bumps on large areas such as the back and arms.

Ease of Application
    Easy to use and apply with or without washcloths.

Convenience
    Comes in a regular bottle that is easy to use.

Side Effects
    I suffered no ill side effects and this wash helped me reach the effects promised on the label after continued use.

Immediacy
    It did not resolve unwanted spots and blemishes over night, but after a few days of use I could definitely tell an improvement. After continued use there was a greatly noticeable effect.