Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum

This Is A Keeper

from Potomac, MD

Comments about Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum:

My sister swore by the Neutrogena Intensives line so I thought I would give it a try. It isn't pricey, but after putting so much money into different products through the years, even another 20 can be too much. I am very pleased by the entire line and I wish the other products were available for review. I find that the serum absorbs quickly and I have not had any reactions to it, not even any tingling on dry winter skin. I don't have a perfect complextion and I don't expect to wake up to skin that is 20 years younger (but If I do I will for sure update this review!), but my skin is soft and the lines don't seem as pronounced. It won't stop aging, but it surely has softened it.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Excellent!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum:

I used this for over a month. The scent is divine & after I put it on for the first time, my skin felt & looked extremely smooth & it definitely made the fine lines & crow's feet less noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't lessen my dark spots much but it did such a wonderful job at everything else that I had to give it 5 stars. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

amazed-Ageless Intensives(R) Tone Correcting Targeted Treatment

from Elon, NC

Comments about Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum:

My face was covered in discolored areas, I used alot of foundation in an attempt to even out. I purchased this item when I saw in a basket of marked down items. I noticed results the first week and after 2 wks my tones were so much more even. I am actually shocked that a product works this well, i contiune to use several times a week and am trying more of Neutrogenas products as a result. My husband also noticed this difference.