Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer

Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer

Neat and simple anti-age cream

Comments about Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer:

Neutrogena has been known for quite a while for it's skin care products, and I believe that the anti-wrinkle night moisturizer is also a very good product. It works quite well if applied and left on for a few nights each week

Absorption
It doesn't leave many oils on skin and definitely seems to be absorbed into the skin within minutes so the user can relax and fall asleep while allowing the cream to relieve tension on skin and remove wrinkles

Doesn't Clog Pores
This anti-age cream is very easy to remove and fits well with other Neutrogena products when it comes to clean pores once rinsed of the skin

I believe the results show up the first time you use this cream and are definitely more and more pronounced as you continue use as long as you follow instructions with box leaving on throughout the night. The wrinkles you experience will definitely decrease allowing the user to feel younger and experience less wrinkles

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Wrinkles will start disappearing when using this product.

Hard to believe such a product really works but I have virtually NO LINES where there had been wrinkles before. I'm 57 & still get acne & this has even softened & removed most of those.

Absorption
It takes a little longer than some to soak in, but does soak in nicely. I top it off with a fine dusting of baby cornstarch which is what I use for face powder anyway.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I occasionally notice if I get very hot and sweaty in a warm environment (when down in Florida) I tend to get more breakouts, but I'm NOT POSITIVE I can absolutely correlate that with the product use.

Have NEVER had any product work better. I have been a serious user of moisturizers with sunscreen for over 20 years, so I have been proactive in "pretreatment" of wrinkles, but this product has helped greatly with those lines about my mouth in particular.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

My husband is younger than me---THIS HELPS bridge the gap

from Tampa, FL

Look, my husband is a decent amount of years younger than me. I need all the help I can get. I am in my mid-thirties and started noticing a small crease near my eye---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I almost freaked out. I cant be looking old when my man is in his twenties. Anyway, I started using this product (love the SPF) and I think it is helping, but it might be a tad too early to tell. It is kind of expensive as far as drug store products go, but if you bought something similar in MACYS, the price would be more.

I have oily skin, but to me, it does not make me break out or make my skin even oilier. I only use a small amount near my eyes and by my mouth (do not want smile lines let me tell you).

I feel like it makes my skin smooth and the smell is kind of suntan lotionish, but it is tolerable.

I have only been using this product for a few months, but havent had any increase in my wrinkle, so I give it a thumbs up.

Really works!

from Mount Hood Parkdale, OR

Pros

Cons

I'm nearing 40 and the skin on my cheeks is starting to look old. But when I use this product on them regularly (if I stop for a month, the old look returns), my skin smooths out to a younger, more supple look. I also had a lot of lines on my upper lip and forehead that this product has magically fixed. No, it's not organic, and Environmental Working Group considers this product fairly toxic, but dang, it works. If you have oily skin, just don't put the product in your breakout areas, and you should be fine.

Neutrogena is a great skin care brand

from Toledo, OH

I have been using this product for about eight weeks.  I am very happy with the quality of this product.  It does not have a greasy feeling after it is applied.  Since using this product I have also purchased the daytime ageless lotion with SPF 25.  The night time lotion is applied with a very small amount and smooths on very easily.  I use about a small pea sized portion.  It feels very clean and as stated before not greasy at all.  I have not seen tremendous wrinkle reduction with this ageless product. But in combination with other Neutrogena ageless products I have noticed my facial wrinkles diminishing.  I have combination skin and this product works very well for me.  I have not had any blemishes or breakouts since using this product.  My skin feels smooth and hydrated , but not greasy.  Overall, I am very pleased with this product and hope to continue to use it in combination with the other Neutrogena Ageless products.

Neutogena Ageless Deep Wrinkle does what it says it does!!!

from Tucson, AZ

I've used this product for quit awhile now and am very satisfied with it.  It does what it says it does and the price is right.  Also, it is very easy to use for the large amount of high quality effectiveness.  Well worth the price.

When I wake up my skin feels soft and refreshed.

from Columbia, SC

I have recently started paying attention to the wrinkles that have become more and more permanent.  I have some fine ones around my eyes, as well as some deep wrinkles in my forehead from my "thinking face."  I decided to seek out a night cream that would address this issue, and chose Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Moisture Night.

I'm 28 and I still suffer from acne.  It's very difficult for me to find a balance of products that treat my acne without overdrying my skin.  Howevever, this Neutrogena product has replaced my usual night cream.  I've been using it for about three weeks with no problems whatsoever.  Moreover, when I wake up in the morning my skin feels really good.  It's moisturized without feeling oily and I've definitely noticed a reduction in the fine lines under and at the corners of my eyes.  While I hoped for greater results on my forehead, these are pretty deep lines and they definitely look better than they did before I began using this product.

my skin is also very fair and so any kind of former acne scar or spot stands out against my skin.  This cream has also caused those spots to decrease in color which is an unexpected bonus.  Finally, the cream warns that peeling may occur and I was very worried about that as a side effect due to the other acne treatment products I use.  I haven't had any peeling at all, and I definitely will continue to use this product.