3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

I am amazed with Neutrogena Aga defying anti-daily skin cream

One day I when I was shopping in the beauty department at my local drug store I was talking with the beauty consultant about what I could use to help decrease or maybe even erase the wrinkles I have acquired over the years. She showed me several products but the one that interested me the most was the Neutrogena because I can put it on in the morning before I go to work and also at night before I go to bed. Now I have been using Neutrogena age defying anti-wrinkle daily lotion for my face for over a year. This cream has helped improve the look and feel of my face makes me look years younger than my thirty nine years of age that I currently am. After I receive such wonder and noticeable changes to my skin on my face I started using Neutrogena age defying ant wrinkle daily lotion on my hands, and the results were phenomenal. I would recomend to any woman that would like to turn back the hands of time to try Nutrogena Age defying anti-wrinkle daily spf15 lotion,

Perfect for peace of mind

I began using this at age 21 because I thought I saw the beginnings of a worry line on my forehead; naturally, I was extremely spooked (as I stay out the sun and moisturize religiously) and decided to give this product a try. I used my regular moisturizer in the morning and applied the Neutrogena product each night before bed. The economy of this product is easily the most astounding element--one tube lasted me well over a year (though in retrospect, I probably should've disposed of it before then). One tiny pea- or fingertip-sized amount can easily cover one's entire face.

Though I can't say I noticed a reduction in wrinkles, it's possible that the infamous forehead wrinkle was never there to begin with. At the very least, this product gave me the peace of mind that comes from knowing I was doing everything in my power to keep my skin healthy-looking and young. And who knows? Maybe my inappropriately early experiment with this product really will make a difference down the line!

Absorption
My skin felt dewy for a few minutes after application, but it never felt greasy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't notice an increase in clogged pores or breakouts while I was using this product, so I'd say it's pretty noncondegemic.

As I said before, I'm not sure I even have wrinkles, so I can't really speak to its effectiveness very well. However, it granted me a great deal of peace of mind, and I think the reduction in stress from worrying about wrinkles prevented me from getting new ones.

Not for Me

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

This Neutrogena mositurizer is not right for me. Applying it was easy but it left my face feeling really oily and greasy. My face felt coated and really heavy, and that is not a feeling that I like to have at all. Needless to say I did not use the product enough to know whether or not it really produces results for wrinkles, however, any product that makes my kin feel like that is not something that I want to use at all.
Some of the positive points of the lotion is that it contains sunscreen inside so you're protected from harmful UV rays and the sun.
Neutrogena is a good company and they have good products. But this one is just not for me and I don't think I will ever give it a 2nd chance. It might be different for you.

Absorption
My skin felt like the lotion was caked on. It was greasy and sticky so did not absorb well into my skin.

Not at all satisfied with this product or the way that it works.

Daily moisture lotion

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

I do like that this has sun block in it, and it is really gentle. I don't quite know about the age defying part. This is mostly just an every day moisturizer. Also it doesn't always last all through the day, for instance days that I am more active or sweat I have to reapply to continually get protection all through the day. This brand also has several other moisture creams that contain higher sun protection percentages too so I would probably recommend that just for the aspect of getting more out of it. I didn't notice a huge change or prevention of wrinkles personally but the continual moisture is obviously helping some.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly, maybe too quickly. The more active you are the more often you are going to have to keep applying it. It would be nice to only have to do that once a day.

Good for keeping your face hydrated but not much defense or help for wrinkles.

Perfect for peace of mind

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love Neutrogena but not his product

from Ellwood City, PA

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

First of all you must understand that I love Neutrogena products so I always buy Neutrogena. It was no different when it became time for me to try age defying cream. However, I was not at all happy with this product and I could not return it either. I could not use it. It turned my face red with rashes and very tight. I will tell you that sensitive skin is why I buy Neutrogena products but this product was not good for sensitive skin. Please be careful when purchasing beauty products because they are difficult to return as well. I have been afraid to try any of the age defying products because of this bad experience. So if you have sensitive skin like I do be very careful.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't use it long enough to find out

Because I felt it did more damage than any good it's effectiveness is poor

LOVE IT

from Princeton, WV

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

I think I have tried every cream on the market.  I have found that I love neutrogena products.  They are oil free, and since I have a tendency to break out, that works great for me.  i love the price, all of the products are a great value and resonably priced.  I feel like I am getting a quality product that works for my money.  I love the wrinkle creams.  I have both the day and night cream and the eye cream.  I just turned 30 and started to notice some fine lines around my eyes and forhead.  I have to say I have used this cream for about 2 weeks and can already notice a difference in the fine lines on my face.  I wear it everyday under my make up and I can tell a huge differnece in my skin tone and texture.  My make up actually goes on smoother then it ever has.  It also moisturizes very well.  I am one of those people with very finicky combination skin and the Neutrogena works great. I would highly recommend this cream.

feels light and lasts all day

from Rhinelander, WI

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

I've been a busy mom for over 30 years, never finding time for myself. I need a product that can turn back the hands of time and the lost years of neglecting my skin. Neutrogena has helped me get  back some of those years. I am confident with dilligent effort I can achieve the look of a younger more vibrant me. With all the neutrogena products available on the market I know I am going to enjoy waking up in the morning after my nightly application of anti aging creams.

Nuetragena doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

When I first purchased this product I really didn't expect to be as impressed as I am. It feels lite and fresh on my face. I liked it so much as a matter of fact that I also have purchased the facial scrub, cleanser, and wrinkle serim. I have recommended these products to several people and they too seem to be satisfied.

The neutrogena age defing lotion was light and not greasy when a

from Phillipsburg, NJ

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

This product was purchased as one of many in an attempt to find a product that would be helpful in slowing the aging process. This product was indeed helpful. The cream was light when applied and not greasy when left on. Make up was applied and still the affect was great. it looked very natural

nice product

I am amazed with Neutrogena Aga defying anti-daily skin cream

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

nuetrogena is the best product to use

from San Leandro, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion:

neutrogena age defining cream is the best cream that i have used so far. it is not greasy or oily and has a pleasant smell to it. you see reults in about 2 weeks. it really helps to decrease the signs of aging and gives your skin a more youthful appearance.