Other Cell Phone Providers:

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

An excellent choice for prepaid wireless

This is an excellent choice for someone looking for pre-paid wireless.  Right now, the first 3 times you add minutes to your phone you get 100 free minutes.  Minutes are always 10 cents and you have no roaming or long distance.  Text messages are only 5 cents.  Net 10 phones are CDMA which means that they use Verizon Wireless towers and anywhere Verizon is, (which is everywhere) you can have Net10.  If you purchase your phone online, there is a large selection of the newest phones and also a selection of cheaper phones for those who do not need all the bells and whistles.

You don't have a large selection of ringtones available to download but most if not all phones come with over 20.  Voice mail is easy to setup and activating your phone online is quick and easy.  You also get a local number in the zip code that is your home area.  This is something you may not get with other providers.  Also, with many other providers like Verizon pre-paid or Cingular and some others there is no per day flat charge.  For example Cingular and Verizon pre-paid charge .99 cents per day for access.  Net10 does not have this charge, there is no daily access charge.

I have had other pre-paid phones from other providers and I believe that Net10 is the best so far.  I would recommend this phone provider for anyone needing a cell phone and does not want a long contract or alot of minutes each month.  I am completely satisfied with the service of Net10.  If you are in the market for a pre-paid cell phone, get a Net10.  The phone selection in stores is limited but online ([www.net10.com][1] ) you can choose from many with all the features you want.

[1]: http://www.net10.com/

I'D RATHER HAVE A ROOT CANAL DONE THAN BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

I BOUGHT A NET 10 PHONE AND 300 MINUTES.  AFTER A MONTH OF TRYING TO GET THIS THING TO WORK I ASKED FOR A REFUND ON THE PHONE AND THE UNUSED MINUTES.  NOPE THEY SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.  THIS PHONE HAD NOT WORKED THE WHOLE MONTH I HAD AND I GOT TIRED OF TRYING TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GETTING PEOPLE THAT ASKED STUPID QUESTIONS AS IN ARE YOU CALLING FROM THE PHONE NOW WHEN YOU ALREADY TELL THEM THE PHONE WILL NOT MAKE OR RECIEVE ANY KIND OF CALL.

HORRIBLE service, horrible customer service, inefficient

from Charleston, WV

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I wish negative stars/negative ratings were available. This is a horrible company with terrible customer service. I have had service with them for over a year but they still deny that they have service in my area. I keep having sims card issues and each time I have to deal with them they keep me on the phone with repeat trouble shooting questions that get nowhere and I waste hours not just 1 hr but multiple hours begging for a replacement sims card. They continually refuse to replace the cheap $0.99 sims card. This company would rather lose business than replace a defective sims card. Wow! Today was the last straw, no more. I am 1 of 7 who has issues but they refuse to correct my issues so I am taking all 7 family members and leaving Net10. They don't care, they refuse to rectify and they still owe me 2 months service that I paid for when I initiated service.

Net 10 Wireless Customer Service

from Appleton, WI

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

My brother has a phone with Net 10 Wireless. As far as the product goes, the phone itself worked fine. He did, however, have an issue with his service. His phone could receive and make phone calls and he could send text messages, but he could not receive them. He had called Net 10 Wireless Customer Service himself to try to resolve the issue himself. He had relayed to me that they told him that "they couldn't help him if he couldn't follow instructions" or something along those lines. To be fair, it is possible that he was getting an attitude with them, though I wasn't present and could not honestly say. I then called Net 10 Wireless myself to try to fix his phone. The woman on the phone was nice enough and I know she was just doing her job, so I don't blame her per say. After being on the phone with her for approximately 20 minutes following all of her Troubleshooting instructions, she asked me to go on hold for 2-3 minutes while she contacted a "Higher Department". I said okay and waited until she came back on the line to tell me that she is "still waiting for the Higher Department to answer her call. Please hold for another 2-3 minutes for me to get through". This happened seven times- I kept a tally. So I was put on hold for a total of 20 minutes, give or take after Troubleshooting for 20 minutes with no avail. When she came back on the line after the seventh time being put on hold I asked to speak to a manager. She then told me that there was no one else to talk to. I asked if when she gets through to the "Higher Department" I could speak to them about how ridiculous it is that no one could even get a hold of them. She then told me that the so-called "Higher Department" is not able to help me with my complaint. I asked if there was anyone I could speak to and she said no. Well, that was a waste of 5 minutes. I was put on hold again several times. Eventually, our problem was resolved; however, the fact that I was UNABLE to speak to a manager is beyond ludicrous.

No customer service

from Oregon

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Cheap, but limited. There is no customer service. Email questions get only a computer generated response. Chat people can only send the same computer generated responses. Telephone personnel are abrupt and uncooperative in all respects.

Worst coustomer service EVER

from Champaign Il

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I have been a net10 coustomer for a couple of years. I decided to upgrade to a new phone. As being a female and having to talk to a female for help. I was treated with nothing but a hostile conversation. It took me several phone calls and nothing but the same treatment every time I had to talk to a female. It was getting very late and decide to try again in the morning. At last I was talking to a male who was very helpful and got me thorugh the process.I don't know what country the call goes to but it's CLEAR the women HATE Americans.

NET10 is the worst

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Their cell phone service it the worst available. We constantly lost service due to their inability to put us on a monthly autimatic payment account. Last month they forced us to take a new phone - they lost over 47,000 minutes we had accrued over the years.

BAAAD to da bone

from Florida

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I had it once when I needed a prepaid phone. The phone and reception were good and then-
The phone company got screwed up in 5 or so years. It was too expensive as a prepaid service. I had to pay each month and the new plans came up. You got android phones and mess with $40 unlimited and mess. I got a tracfone and, BAM same thing!

new number everytime

from Holland MI

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I have used Net 10 for years, but I have a big problem I let my phone go dorment when I leave the country, (it does not work where I go) everytime I return I reenable my servicebut everytime they give me a new number, they say the other number is no longer available, what a hassle, now all my contact must get a new number from me.

Used to love them. Now not so much.

from Dallas TX

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Let me first say that I have been with Net10 for 6 years and up until recently have been quite satisfied with the service. But this is my story now.

GRIPE #1 We moved in January and I had good service on my 2g phone at home but about 6 weeks ago my screen says "no service". I have to go out in the yard and waive my phone around like a fool to get a signal. Customer service said my phone was not on the list to upgrade to 3g and they wouldn't do anything about it.

GRIPE #2 My girlfriend purchased the wrong type of card apparently her minutes can only be recharged with an unlimited card. You guessed it, they refused to refund the $25 card.

Bottom line is never again

I always recommend this company to my friends and family!

from Ely, NV

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I use this company for the bring your own phone plan! I hooked up my iPhone 5 up through their service! I love this phone service I'm always recommending Net10 to my friends and family!

Good service

from Spiro ok

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Net 10 has good servic3. I have no dropped calls and they have excellent customer and tech support. When I bought my galaxy 6 edge unlocked phone, tech support coached me through the whole process of getting the right settings. They even sent me a sim card with 2 day delivery.