3.1

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

An excellent choice for prepaid wireless

This is an excellent choice for someone looking for pre-paid wireless.  Right now, the first 3 times you add minutes to your phone you get 100 free minutes.  Minutes are always 10 cents and you have no roaming or long distance.  Text messages are only 5 cents.  Net 10 phones are CDMA which means that they use Verizon Wireless towers and anywhere Verizon is, (which is everywhere) you can have Net10.  If you purchase your phone online, there is a large selection of the newest phones and also a selection of cheaper phones for those who do not need all the bells and whistles.

You don't have a large selection of ringtones available to download but most if not all phones come with over 20.  Voice mail is easy to setup and activating your phone online is quick and easy.  You also get a local number in the zip code that is your home area.  This is something you may not get with other providers.  Also, with many other providers like Verizon pre-paid or Cingular and some others there is no per day flat charge.  For example Cingular and Verizon pre-paid charge .99 cents per day for access.  Net10 does not have this charge, there is no daily access charge.

I have had other pre-paid phones from other providers and I believe that Net10 is the best so far.  I would recommend this phone provider for anyone needing a cell phone and does not want a long contract or alot of minutes each month.  I am completely satisfied with the service of Net10.  If you are in the market for a pre-paid cell phone, get a Net10.  The phone selection in stores is limited but online ([www.net10.com][1] ) you can choose from many with all the features you want.

[1]: http://www.net10.com/

I'D RATHER HAVE A ROOT CANAL DONE THAN BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

I BOUGHT A NET 10 PHONE AND 300 MINUTES.  AFTER A MONTH OF TRYING TO GET THIS THING TO WORK I ASKED FOR A REFUND ON THE PHONE AND THE UNUSED MINUTES.  NOPE THEY SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.  THIS PHONE HAD NOT WORKED THE WHOLE MONTH I HAD AND I GOT TIRED OF TRYING TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GETTING PEOPLE THAT ASKED STUPID QUESTIONS AS IN ARE YOU CALLING FROM THE PHONE NOW WHEN YOU ALREADY TELL THEM THE PHONE WILL NOT MAKE OR RECIEVE ANY KIND OF CALL.

new number everytime

from Holland MI

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I have used Net 10 for years, but I have a big problem I let my phone go dorment when I leave the country, (it does not work where I go) everytime I return I reenable my servicebut everytime they give me a new number, they say the other number is no longer available, what a hassle, now all my contact must get a new number from me.

Used to love them. Now not so much.

from Dallas TX

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Let me first say that I have been with Net10 for 6 years and up until recently have been quite satisfied with the service. But this is my story now.

GRIPE #1 We moved in January and I had good service on my 2g phone at home but about 6 weeks ago my screen says "no service". I have to go out in the yard and waive my phone around like a fool to get a signal. Customer service said my phone was not on the list to upgrade to 3g and they wouldn't do anything about it.

GRIPE #2 My girlfriend purchased the wrong type of card apparently her minutes can only be recharged with an unlimited card. You guessed it, they refused to refund the $25 card.

Bottom line is never again

I always recommend this company to my friends and family!

from Ely, NV

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I use this company for the bring your own phone plan! I hooked up my iPhone 5 up through their service! I love this phone service I'm always recommending Net10 to my friends and family!

Good service

from Spiro oklahoma

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Net 10 has good servic3. I have no dropped calls and they have excellent customer and tech support. When I bought my galaxy 6 edge unlocked phone, tech support coached me through the whole process of getting the right settings. They even sent me a sim card with 2 day delivery.

Net 10 left me hanging

from Wisconsin

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Net 10 deactivated my phone fifteen days into a service month I'd already paid for because they were upgrading to G3 and my phone was G2. They informed me of this by phone and mail only after discontinuing my service. They said they'd have a replacement phone to me in 3 to 5 days. When it didn't come, I called them and was told it would take 30 days because the phone was on back order. I asked for a refund for the unused portion of the monthly service and they refused.

Works great for me

from Lansing,NY

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

The service works great in my area. The plans are cheap enough for what I need. The LG Optimus Fuel I purchased from them requires the 30 day plans but they have unlimited talk and text, so I can text all I want. The service is good for teenagers and i can day that because I am one.

Low Cost, Great Service with Net10

from Worcester, Ma.

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

When my smartphone broke, I needed to replace it in a hurry but I only had a little money on me. I happened to be in Walgreens that day, so I took a look at their phones. I found an LG Fuel with Net10 service for under forty dollars. It offered the unlimited talk, text and data that I need, so I bought it. I'm very happy with it. The plans start at $35 which is very affordable. The phone is somewhat small for me, with a 4" screen, but it does everything I need it to do. I can download apps, take pictures and check my email. As far as the service network goes, I've had no problems at all. The calls are clear and I've never had one dropped. I also like the fact that I can just go online to pay my monthly fee. Net10 even sends me a reminder by text 4 days before my plan is supposed to expire, so I'm not late in renewing it. The $35 dollar plan runs out of high speed internet to quickly for me, but for $40 you get the first 1.5 GB at 4G LTE speed which is just fine for what I need. The bottom line is that while I do miss my larger phone, but I'm in no hurry to leave Net10.

Terrible Service!!

from San Antonio,Tx

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

I tried tried to switch to their company and it was the worst experience I've ever had in my life!! They barely speak English, have no knowledge of their phones or SIM cards, technical support & customer service is rude and useless!! They never apologize or refund anything!!

NET10 SUCKS

from nebraska

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

its a new problem every month either they switch my number on me an don't tell me shut my phone off when my unlimted plan is only 6 days in customer service is a joke half the people I have talked to for help havce no idea what there doing DONT GET NET10 WASTE OF TIME AN MONEY!!!!!!!

customer service is not really good

from battle creek, MI

Comments about NET10 Wireless:

Okay i got a phone from a friend and call them up after i bought a net10 30day plan and they said my sincard is expired on June 3 2015 they said they were gonna to mail my sim card will take 3-5 days to get here and a three calls to them and they said it will be here soon. i have been still waiting for it today i called and then they said it was never sent out soo i have to another 3-5 days soo another week. My opinion this company wouls be recommended