3.8
Nestle Pure Life Water

Nestle Pure Life Water

3.8

gives exactly pure life through liquids

Don't you just love the taste of water going on your tounge through your throat and into your empty, liquid needing belly? If you don't...well THAT SUCKS, because I do. So what I'm going to do is tell you why exactly I am reviewing this product and why I love it oh so much. Number one...I started off liking the water just because that is the brand my mother and father frequently buys from the grocery store. For some reason, no matter what temperature it is this brand of water always stays cool or I guess, "relatively cold." I think that this brand of water is not as good as Dasini water, but it is definitely the second-best water that I have ever tasted. I believe nestle pure life water is essential practically everyday during school/work, workouts (exercising), and many other activities. with it being 16 ounces, it helps you regulate and keep track of how much water you are needed to drink (8 cups a day--8 ounces per cup). It is light and carryable and very exceptble. BUY IT!(:

Is it me or does the water taste a bit "off?"

I almost always drink bottled water. And I usually buy the store brand or what's on sale. But I recently bought a case (24 bottles) of Nestle Pure Life water. Why? Someone told me their bottles used less plastic than most. I care about the environment so I put my money on the line.

Now this may sound silly, afterall - water is water, right? But allow me this analogy: there are scores of shades of the color white. So, maybe there are variations in water?  The point is, this water tastes "funny" to me. It's not outrageous - I'd report it if it were.  It just tastes a bit "off."

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this? I don't plan to purchase it again and I didn't slam it - in case it's my taste buds that are off. But let me know if you feel the same.

Best Bottled Water

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

My husband and I have tried a few different brands of bottled water. Nestle is our absolute favorite! We have been drinking it for almost 2 years now. It has a very fresh taste. I grew up with very fresh tasting well water, and this cold bottled water resembles my well water the most. I exercise frequently and use this bottled water every time. It is easy to carry around and store. I will keep a few of them in my refrigerator and pull out a cold one whenever I need it. The plastic bottles are cheaply made, but I just use them once. After drinking the bottle, I always squish the bottles. That conserves more room in my kitchen trash can. I appreciate this bottled water because the spring water has no added minerals or vitamins. I prefer fresh and pure water with no added elements. These bottles are also great to bring to work and for packed lunches. I also buy the small bottles for my kids. It is more inspiring for them to drink water in small doses instead of the big bottles.

Not great water.

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

I purchased this water last month when grocery shopping and it was GROSS! It had a horrible taste and the plastic is way to flimsy. I would never buy this water again. I couldn't get the after taste out of my mouth, and it's water. It's not supposed to have an after taste. defiantly wont be buying again! I wish I would have taken it back to the store. I'm not sure if this was due to that it was expired or just sitting on the shelf for a very long time. Honestly I don't want to buy again to find out either! I hate that the plastic is so flimsy that when you drink the plastic starts to cave in, not very sturdy at all! I was surprised it tasted so weird. It wasn't a plastic taste either kind of hard to explain but I have never experienced it with bottle water and just chalk it up to it being a cheaper brand of water. I am very disappointed in this water and will not being buying it anymore. I learned the hard way unfortunately.

Very good product I highly recommend it to anyone

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

I know water is just water. But I can honestly say Nestle water is a true favorite. It is the only brand water I drink and I've began to love it. It doesn't taste like simple faucet work. I drink it happily knowing that it has already been tasted and purified for my wellbeing.

Purest water available!

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

I prefer Nestle Pure-Life to all other bottled water options. The minerals they add are tasteless so it's not like too much with the extra water "enhancers". It tastes pure and it tastes fresh. Nestle as a company us also concerned with the environment, which I like. The caps use a sizeable percentage less plastic and the frame of the water bottle fits comfortably in your hand. To me, Nestle Pure-Life water tastes better than other water b/c it doesn't actually taste like anything other than water.

Nestle makes some good water!

from Signal Mountain, TN

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

When i saw that Nestle was doing their own brand of water, I was like NO, you're only good at making chocolate milk. So I tried it and WOW! It's actually pretty great. It is sold at a great price too because it's the main brand of water sold at Wal-Mart. The bottles are very thin and flimsy which can get annoying to handle but it's good to think at the same time that they're using less plastic for the environment. I saw somewhere where they did a study on the best kind of waters for you and Nestle's Pure Life was at the top. That fact alone should make this water number one because it's at a great price, it tastes good and is environmentally friendly!

gives exactly pure life through liquids

from Carrollton, TX

Great affordable bottled water

from Irmo, SC

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

If i ever buy bottled water, I buy Nestly purelife. it is always the most affordable brand and I don't like to think Im spending a ton of money on something I can get from teh faucet for free. I help run a canteen and we are able to sell these water bottles for much cheaper than you can get bottled water anywhere else because they are so affordable. The bottles are a bit thin but that is to make them better apt to decompose which is ok by me. This water tastes just as great, if not better, than any other brand you can buy and the twist cap is easy to use. I don't understand why anyone would spend more on water when you can get this for a great price and it is perfectly fine and tastes great. It makes it worth the convenience of having bottled water and for someone like me, that is a big deal because I would be just as quick to tote my own water in a cup of my own to avoid high cost. This water is worth the low cost!

Great tasting and conveniant

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

This is my favorite bottled water to drink, I drink it everyday. It has such a clean and refreshing taste that you don't need to do anything to it to want to drink it. Not only this but it uses 30% less plastic than other bottles. Oh and don't forget to recycle it (:

Nestle Pure Life water is very pure and clean and eco-friendly.

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

The new design of bottle with less plastic being used and the water quality is very pure and clean. Unlike all the other water bottles that are thick and wasteful of plastic. I recommend this product to anyone wanting clean water and wanting to help save the planet one bottle at a time.

Fresh, clean, and tastes as if chemicals are absent

from Monroe, GA

Comments about Nestle Pure Life Water:

Nestle "Pure Life" water is perhaps the most preferable of any of the major water brands. It has a clean taste as if it has not been overly chemically altered. It is also has a very fresh taste, giving it a clean and comfortable feel. I highly recommend it as one of the best bottled water brands.