3.3

Nestle Coffee-Mate Vanilla Caramel Sugar-Free Powdered Coffee Creamer

3.3

I love the taste

from TX

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Vanilla Caramel Sugar-Free Powdered Coffee Creamer:

I like to experiment with different flavors. This actually tasted really good. Taste like the caramel macchiato from star bucks.

Coffee-Mate Vanilla Caramel Sugar-Free Creamer: Too Much Flavor

I love coffee and drink it everyday which means I use a creamer everyday. I usually enjoy flavored creamers as well. This one, however, I wasn't thrilled with. It tastes very strong in the vanilla and caramel area. It doesn't seem to feel or taste like creamer in the coffee. I am a big fan of sugar free products so it wasn't an aftertaste of artificial sweetener. It just tasted too strong for me. Maybe if the flavors were separated I might have enjoyed them individually but definitely not like this. The name fools you into thinking it will be yummy and maybe some people like that strong flavor but it was quite a bit too much for my taste buds. I'm leaving this one on the shelf.

Powdered creamer taste, with not much flavor

This particular powdered creamer product has a strong powdered taste and not much actual caramel flavoring. I am not a fan of powdered creamer in the first place, and this product does not help much to change that opinion. If necessary, this might work well in an office type setting but probably worth skipping if looking for a home creamer.