Other Espresso Machines:
Nespresso
E350
Nespresso Romeo Automatic Espresso Machine

Nespresso Romeo Automatic Espresso Machine

My favorite item in my kitchen.

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Nespresso Romeo Automatic Espresso Machine:

I upgraded from the Nespresso Citiz machine to this--what can I say, I'm an absolute Nespresso fangirl. First of all, lets talk about how gorgeous this looks. So sleek, modern, BEAUTIFUL. Perfect shots at the touch of a button, quick and easy and perfect for dinner parties when you want to pull a lot of shots. The Nespresso pod quality maintains year after year, and Nespresso is among the companies with the absolute best customer service imaginable. Customer for life.

• Brew Performance:

Nespresso Romeo make espresso enjoyable, perfect every time

from Egg Harbor City, NJ

Comments about Nespresso Romeo Automatic Espresso Machine:

I bought the Nespresso Romeo directly from Nespresso as a refurbished model. You cant' tell the unit is refurbished and it came in very nice packaging with the guides, etc.

It was very simple to hook up. I love this machine because I can make espresso and cappacino both VERY easily. It also has a built-in frother/steamer so you don't need to have a separate piece of equipment on the counter. I like that it offers 2 coffee sizes, a single and double shot. The only place you can get the Nespresso capsules is from Nespresso online and a very few boutiques. At first this was a little annoying, but as long as you order plenty at one time, it's perfect. It's almost like you belong to an exclusive club. I like that the caspules are color coded for the different blends/flavors. After a short time, you will get to know which is which without having to refer to the guide.

The machine's cup warmer isn't THAT great. I still warm up the cup using hot water, but it's a nice feature. You'd have to leave the cup up there for a lonf time before it's warm. The capsules are deposited into a resevoir which can hold about 14 capsules. It's very easy to clean and operate. I had another espresso machine I barely used becuase I just couldn't get a consistant tamp, water temp, etc. This machine takes out all the variable and delivers a perfect espresso every time!