4.8

Cons

single serve delicious espresso

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Maker, Red C110USRE:

The Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker is a compact, single serve, and easy to use espresso maker. It is straight forward and anyone that has never even made an espresso before will have an easy time using it. I like that it's compact and doesn't take up much counter space at all. I also like that you can use different flavored pods for each espresso you make, so you can enjoy a different espresso everytime you make one.

You would think that an espresso made from a pre-packaged pod wouldn't be good, but the espressos that I've made in here are absolutely delicious and rich.

My favorite pods to use at the moment are the vanillo, carmelito, and the hazelino, but there are a wide variety of different flavors to choose from.

The only downside I have about the Nespresso CItiz is that you can only purchase the flavor pods online, and you can't get them in any stores near me. So having to order them and wait for them to arrive is always a pain. But otherwise I would say it's completely worth it because overall It saves me money from having to buy espresso out at coffee shops all the time.

Brew Performance
The Nespresso uses single serve pods to create it brew. It always tastes absolutely delicious, very rich and smooth without any bitterness. To be honest it tastes just as good as a coffee or espresso from a big name coffee shop like Starbucks.

To clean the inside about every six months use a Nespresso de-scaling cleanser. It says specifically not to use vinegar. I hand wash the water tank, pod container, and the drip tray. To clean the base of the espresso make I wipe it clean with a damp rag or paper towel.

All you have to do is fill the water tank, pick and insert the pod flavor of your choice, put your cup into the cup tray, and hit the button. It's very self explanatory, and simple to use for anyone.

It is a full automatic espresso maker, it has a 19 bar pressure pump, thermo block stainless steel water heater with temperature control, removable water tank, adjustable cup tray, and only works exclusively with Nespresso coffee pods. The outside is made out of plastic, and it also has an automatic shut off feature.

The outside of the machine is made out of plastic, and stainless steel. The water heater is made out of stainless steel as well. I haven't had any problems with it. It seems well made. The plastic is the only things that doesn't seem as durable overtime.

Near Perfection.

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Maker, Red C110USRE:

My boyfriend and I received this Nespresso machine as a Christmas gift over the holidays from a family member. The machine provides a simple, no-fuss way to enjoy a "perfectly pulled" espresso shot in your own home. Clean-up is easy and barely requires any effort. My only drawback is having to purchase the custom pods separately, but it is probably worth the overall expense.

Awesome Espresso Machine

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Maker, Red C110USRE:

This is an awesome espresso machine! It's a slim machine that does not take up much counter space at all like other coffee and espresso machines. My only complaint is that the capsules can only be purchased online, not in retail stores, so you have to plan your use ahead.

Awesome machine!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Maker, Red C110USRE:

I was skeptic of this machine at first. I am more use to the La Marzocca machine at work but who has 15,000 to spend on an Espresso machine right? Well this machine works really well and I am enjoying the selections so far. My favorite pods are Roma, Hazelnut and Arpeggio at the moment. It should also be noted that if you ever get tired of their flavors you can always make your own blends by either reusing pods or buying reusable pods online. I'm sure they don't want you to do that but you should do what you want with your machine.

Tip: When my machine wouldn't stop auto filling I thought it was broken but it was actually in clean cycle. Don't make my mistake!

Pro: Taste great, super convenient, easy to clean, small foot print
Con: Sometimes hard to discern what setting the machine is on, pods could get expensive over time

Cleaning is fairly easy with the pods!

The machine is super easy to use and very simple!

I can't complain too much about the design. It fits well in my kitchen and doesn't take up a lot of space.

No issues yet but the machine doesn't look super solid or anything.