Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Neosporin Moisture Essentials Daily Body Wash

Works Great to Clear Eczema But Bottle Could Be Larger

from Independence, MO

Comments about Neosporin Moisture Essentials Daily Body Wash:

I would have given this 5 stars if not for the fact that I can spend the same amount on other skin soothing products and get more for my money. I also wish it had a bit more pleasant scent. However, it does work very well for clearing eczema. I had a very stubborn eczema spot on my chest that would not go away. This is the first product I've used that has made any difference in it. Sustained use of this product will be costly though. I am stocking up on any coupons I can find!

It works very well to clear eczema! That is really the reason I would buy this product again. While my skin doesn't instantly feel moisturized after using this product, I can see a difference in my eczema clearing after just 1-2 uses.

It is not that this product smells poorly. It just really doesn't have any pleasant scent at all. I wouldn't say it smells like medicine or anything like that. It doesn't seem to have much scent at all which is a bit disappointing if you like a little soap-like scent in your products.