Other Body Lotions:

Pros

Cons

Ineffective

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream:

I have eczema really bad on my hands and this was one of the first products I tried hoping to get some sort of relief and healing that way I didn't have to spend a lot of money going to the doctors. It had no relief and no healing. I was upset because the product itself is not very cheap. I ended up going to the dermatologist and I had to have steroids to get the first step healing so i could use something else to relieve the hands daily especially while at work. Doesn't absorb well either and leaves your hands very glossy and sticky.

The hydrocortisone really helps

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream:

This is a really solid cream for people who suffer from eczema and it has the added benefit of hydrocortisone. Hydrocortosone will help to heal your skin, not just moisturize it. Simply adding moisture helps, but you are only masking the root cause of the problem Hydrocortisone gives you the medicine you need to help your skin actually heal.

• Absorption:

Not too effective for eczema

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream:

My father gave my his bottle of Neosporin Anti itch cream because it didn't work well for him. It didn't work well for me either . I was hopeful since it's made by Neosporin, but, while it felt good going on, it didn't produce any lasting relief. I have pretty bad eczema, so does my father, so it might work for someone with a less severe case, but it didn't really relieve my itch at all after I applied it so I don't know if it would do anything, even for a less severe itch. It might work on dry skin, but since it's from a line called "Eczema Essentials" I thought it would work on the severe itch of eczema.

Barely noticeable.

Absorption
It took a little bit of effort to get it rubbed in (minimal) but it felt good while it was being applied so I didn't mind.

The initial effects wore off almost immediately and it itch came back almost as soon as I was done rubbing it in. It was a "good break," even though it was so very temporary, when my skin was hurting, but it wouldve been nice if the relief lasted even ten minutes