Other Body Lotions:

Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Really great results, and fast working

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I have used many Eczema products in the past, and there was really only one that was effective for my family. However, this is a new product and is now among my favorites. I love the Neosporin brand and this stuff is awesome. It began to clear up eczema in less that three days, and it leaves my skin feeling so calm and less irritated.

Excellent new product

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I was very excited when Neosporin came out with a product for eczema because I love their other products so much. This product is amazing for people with eczema because it moisturizes with out fragrance or additives and it works well without being a greasy formula. This is a slightly expensive lotion but it is worth every penny!

As with any good eczema product this is fragrance free. If this product weren't fragrance free then it wouldn't work well for people with eczema. However, even though this is unscented it doesn't have an unfavorable smell either.

Absorption
This absorbs very well into the skin. Maybe a little bit fast, but it doesn't leave a residue behind or leave you feeling like there is thick lotion everywhere.

this is one of the most effective lotions I have ever used for eczema. My skin looked better after only a few days of use and my skin also felt smoother and less irritated.

AMAZING RESULTS IN LESS THEN THREE DAYS

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream:

My daughter was told by a dermatologist she had dermatitis and after several expensive creams that did not work I was in cvs and looking up the aisles and spotted this. Not really expecting to get any real results as they always say over the counter are never as good as prescription drugs I figured I spent over a hundred bucks why not spend another eight and give it a try.

It was amazing no smell, easy to put on and in yes three days the results were there and visible and certainly made my daughter and myself feel so much better. What a truly wonderful product and I would recommend it as ten stars if I could.

no harsh smells it is fragrance free

Absorption
absorbs onto the area almost instandly

it does what it promises and in three days which is amazing