Other E-commerce Websites:
Nazdar SourceOne

Summary

Nazdar SourceOne is the leading supplier of screen and digital printing equipment, inks and supplies. We maintain relationships with the world’s foremost manufacturers, providing best-in-class technology and quality to specialty graphic printers in the United States, Mexico and Central America. With a network of 17 locations, we deliver localized inventory, superior customer service and expert technical support to the graphic, textile and industrial markets.

Nazdar SourceOne is dedicated to bringing our customers best-in-class service and quality products. We have partnered with the industry’s top manufacturers that are on the forefront of technology. This allows us to confidently offer you innovative solutions that fit your business needs. We are proud to serve you.

Nazdar SourceOne

Pros.

Pros. My "other" supplier does not have a very good online ordering method, so it was great to find a "new" supplier that actually had what i needed online, without having to call.
Cons. Never saw a ship attention to section, but might have missed it. I order for other people within the company, and the order may get lost.

Online shopping has become a big hassle.

Online shopping has become a big hassle. Most of the stuff I try and reorder from my order history will not transfer to the cart. I then have to look it up in the main search and sometimes it can't be found. I copied and pasted the item number and the description straight from the order history and the search field says item not found. Been happening for a month or so now. I end up having to call in and order some of the items I need. When calling, the customer service agents are great and do a great job. However, I would prefer to simply be able to go to my order history online and be able to order what I need. If it were not for the problems with ordering off the website I would be giving you all a 5 star rating.

Great customer service and easy to use.

from Greenwood, SC

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Great customer service and easy to use.
Processing of orders is a bit slow.

Pros.

from Ft. Collins

Fast and easy!

from Port Orange, FL

Fast and easy!

no problem

from 92701

no problem

It was very easy to set up the account and order.

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

It was very easy to set up the account and order. I would like to have had access to more specs on the racks (dimensions/weight).

Salesman Pat is Awesome, he saved us 10000000.

from lawrence

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Salesman Pat is Awesome, he saved us 10000000.00 last year!!!!

so far so great!

from greensboro, nc

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

so far so great! just couldn't find brown as a color option in the 9700 series, hopefully you guys might add it?

Thanks!

from GA

Thanks!

My ONLY source for everything screen printing.

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

My ONLY source for everything screen printing.

Excelent.

from Miami

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Excelent. Please include, if posible, PayPal Payment Method.