Other Health & Beauties:
Nazdar SourceOne

Summary

Nazdar SourceOne is the leading supplier of screen and digital printing equipment, inks and supplies. We maintain relationships with the world’s foremost manufacturers, providing best-in-class technology and quality to specialty graphic printers in the United States, Mexico and Central America. With a network of 17 locations, we deliver localized inventory, superior customer service and expert technical support to the graphic, textile and industrial markets.

Nazdar SourceOne is dedicated to bringing our customers best-in-class service and quality products. We have partnered with the industry’s top manufacturers that are on the forefront of technology. This allows us to confidently offer you innovative solutions that fit your business needs. We are proud to serve you.

Nazdar SourceOne

Pros.

Pros. My "other" supplier does not have a very good online ordering method, so it was great to find a "new" supplier that actually had what i needed online, without having to call.
Cons. Never saw a ship attention to section, but might have missed it. I order for other people within the company, and the order may get lost.

Online shopping has become a big hassle.

Online shopping has become a big hassle. Most of the stuff I try and reorder from my order history will not transfer to the cart. I then have to look it up in the main search and sometimes it can't be found. I copied and pasted the item number and the description straight from the order history and the search field says item not found. Been happening for a month or so now. I end up having to call in and order some of the items I need. When calling, the customer service agents are great and do a great job. However, I would prefer to simply be able to go to my order history online and be able to order what I need. If it were not for the problems with ordering off the website I would be giving you all a 5 star rating.

Been using Nazdar for years!

from Brick, NJ

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Been using Nazdar for years!!! Always the best!!!

17% off and free shipping.

from Salisbury NC

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

17% off and free shipping. Yowzer!

Shipping is outrageous!

from Wheelersburg

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Shipping is outrageous! Maybe a break after a certain amount? Everything else is fine

Quick and easy

from Olathe, KS

Quick and easy

Gina is the BOMB!

from Kearney, Nebraska

Gina is the BOMB!

It was difficult to find 1678 High Intensity Black.

from Santa Ana, Ca 92704

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

It was difficult to find 1678 High Intensity Black.

Good times

from Carrollton Tx

Good times

It was so easy!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

It was so easy! Loved the fact that the previous items ordered show up and only quantities need to be entered.

excellent