Other E-commerce Websites:
Nazdar SourceOne

Summary

Nazdar SourceOne is the leading supplier of screen and digital printing equipment, inks and supplies. We maintain relationships with the world’s foremost manufacturers, providing best-in-class technology and quality to specialty graphic printers in the United States, Mexico and Central America. With a network of 17 locations, we deliver localized inventory, superior customer service and expert technical support to the graphic, textile and industrial markets.

Nazdar SourceOne is dedicated to bringing our customers best-in-class service and quality products. We have partnered with the industry’s top manufacturers that are on the forefront of technology. This allows us to confidently offer you innovative solutions that fit your business needs. We are proud to serve you.

Nazdar SourceOne

I noticed on the re-order/order history section that when...

I noticed on the re-order/order history section that when you go to re-order an item, if you click the arrows to the desired amount you wish to order it won't process and gives an error. If you manually type in the desired amount it goes through just fine. Not a huge deal but something Nazdar web designers could look into.

Online shopping has become a big hassle.

Online shopping has become a big hassle. Most of the stuff I try and reorder from my order history will not transfer to the cart. I then have to look it up in the main search and sometimes it can't be found. I copied and pasted the item number and the description straight from the order history and the search field says item not found. Been happening for a month or so now. I end up having to call in and order some of the items I need. When calling, the customer service agents are great and do a great job. However, I would prefer to simply be able to go to my order history online and be able to order what I need. If it were not for the problems with ordering off the website I would be giving you all a 5 star rating.

Long time customer.

from North Carolina

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Long time customer. Thank you for all the things you do to make the shopping easy.

Nikki Hess is the BomB!

SMOOTH EASY ON LINE PROCESS

Great, super simple.

from Philadelphia, PA.

Great, super simple.

keep getting errors when ordering through history.

from cleveland, oh

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

keep getting errors when ordering through history. Had to wait 30 seconds between the clicks to rech the check out.

The 20% off was great.

from Fort Collins, CO

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

The 20% off was great. Only this price showing in the Order Details seemed confusing to me. The red asterisks helped show what was discounted.

Customer service was friendly and helpful

from Richmond VA

Customer service was friendly and helpful

Website is kind of slow when ordering.

from Cherry Hill NJ

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Website is kind of slow when ordering.

Ordering was simple and effective.

from Medina OH

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Ordering was simple and effective.

easy