Other Health & Beauties:
Nazdar SourceOne

Summary

Nazdar SourceOne is the leading supplier of screen and digital printing equipment, inks and supplies. We maintain relationships with the world’s foremost manufacturers, providing best-in-class technology and quality to specialty graphic printers in the United States, Mexico and Central America. With a network of 17 locations, we deliver localized inventory, superior customer service and expert technical support to the graphic, textile and industrial markets.

Nazdar SourceOne is dedicated to bringing our customers best-in-class service and quality products. We have partnered with the industry’s top manufacturers that are on the forefront of technology. This allows us to confidently offer you innovative solutions that fit your business needs. We are proud to serve you.

Nazdar SourceOne

Pros.

Pros. My "other" supplier does not have a very good online ordering method, so it was great to find a "new" supplier that actually had what i needed online, without having to call.
Cons. Never saw a ship attention to section, but might have missed it. I order for other people within the company, and the order may get lost.

Online shopping has become a big hassle.

Online shopping has become a big hassle. Most of the stuff I try and reorder from my order history will not transfer to the cart. I then have to look it up in the main search and sometimes it can't be found. I copied and pasted the item number and the description straight from the order history and the search field says item not found. Been happening for a month or so now. I end up having to call in and order some of the items I need. When calling, the customer service agents are great and do a great job. However, I would prefer to simply be able to go to my order history online and be able to order what I need. If it were not for the problems with ordering off the website I would be giving you all a 5 star rating.

Love it and love the ink!

from Macon GA

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Love it and love the ink!! GREAT price!!

Always a pleasure!

from STL

Always a pleasure!!

The site is easy to use and up to date.

from Glassboro, NJ

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

The site is easy to use and up to date. Every order has been a piece of cake. The way it should be.

The website is painfully slow.

from rochester, ny

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

The website is painfully slow.

Still not sure if its not easier to call.

from columbia sc

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Still not sure if its not easier to call. Navigating site takes some getting used to.

VERY EASY BUT SLOW

from SANTA BARBARA, CA

VERY EASY BUT SLOW

Quick and the re-order history is great feature.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Quick and the re-order history is great feature.

Shipping experience has been horribly slow compared to an...

from Buckhannon WV 26201

Comments about Nazdar SourceOne:

Shipping experience has been horribly slow compared to anything else I order from other company's. I called over an Enamel ink that was coming off aluminum with a simple thumbnail scratch, it was printed over 13 different sheets of aluminum so it should not have been any oil or other residue, I mixed it with the recommended thinner, gave it over 36 hrs to dry, and yet was going to be charged for a replacement kilo of ink. When there was a problem with my CC address no one contacted me, the replacement was just canceled. I have used Nazdar inks for many many years but this has really soured me.

Easy