Other Children's Vitamins:
Nature's Plus
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Children's Chewable Multivitamins

Nature's Plus Animal Parade Children's Chewable Multivitamins

Great alternative for pregnant women who cannot swallow prenatal

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Nature's Plus Animal Parade Children's Chewable Multivitamins:

My midwife suggested taking twice the recommended daily dose of a chewable children's multivitamin since I could not stand swallowing my prenatal vitamins. The prenatal either was hard to keep down or later in pregnancy they gave me heartburn so I was on the lookout for an all natural alternative and, luckily, I happened to come across the Animal Parade Children's Chewable Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement by Nature's Plus. These vitamins provided the boost of energy I needed and the nutrients my daughter and I both needed. I preferred the assorted flavors of grape, orange and cherry for a variety and the flavors taste GREAT! The only negative to this product is the serving size is 2 tablets so you would think there would be an 180 day supply but its actually only 90 and since I was taking twice the amount I only had 45 days worth of vitamins. These are a little more expensive than your average children's chewable vitamin but if you are wanting all natural, no high-fructose corn syrup, vegetarian and gluten-free this is a great option.